Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
what is new or surprising in that
a woman who can fake an entire relation that too on national televsion

yeh tou chotey motey jhoot hain for a pathalogical liar like her

nonetheless..always good when filth is exposed..trash needs to shown trash to exist in..audience did that with leaving cinema halls empty..now some more to follow..

deepika is a thorough professional and seems really sweet!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kangy will definitely have a biopic in the near future by Madhur Bhandarkar called Sirf Mental Nahi Jhooti bhi...
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: justwatching86

Kangana fans trying to exit the thread without getting noticed so they can go and spew hate in deepika and varun threads

😊why are they against Varun?
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

Very conveniently the article skips this paragraph.πŸ‘

The filmmaker, however, hopes to work with Kangana in future. "She is a very good actress. (She is) strong, I hope to work with Kangana in the future," he added.

Yes... he'll be upset and expose to only hope to work with her.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lol what's new? People are selective when it comes to Kangy here. If he was so upset he wouldn't be saying that nice things about her too right? There is nothing so explosive in this article but for haters they love twisting it and making it look like Kangy is the bad girl. I usually don't like to defend my favs a lot but sometimes ridiculous arguements does get to me. Especially in this one. Some DP fans sometimes make it hard for others to like or defend her. Then they cry that everyone bashed DP

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Talking about Deepika, the director said "Deepika was very nice to accept the test. It was not to check whether she had the ability to act or not. I just wanted to see how she would look in that costume. We had some meetings. But Deepika had a very big film, which released recently, and she had to shoot for that. We did not find common time to work together." 

Where she was nothing but a glorified showpiece with no big scenes or standout moments and the guys stole her thunder big time!  

Heck even small fries like Aditi and Jim made bigger impacts than the so-called Rani Sa!

Edited by flameofdarkness - 6 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 55sasa55

Lol what's new? People are selective when it comes to Kangy here. If he was so upset he wouldn't be saying that nice things about her too right? There is nothing so explosive in this article but for haters they love twisting it and making it look like Kangy is the bad girl. I usually don't like to defend my favs a lot but sometimes ridiculous arguements does get to me. Especially in this one. Some DP fans sometimes make it hard for others to like or defend her. Then they cry that everyone bashed DP

But kangu's lies makes u like and defend Kangu

Originally posted by: 55sasa55

Run for cover, girl! 😲
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Veer bashers are accepting Veer stole the thunder in Padmavaat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U cant suppress truth for long😳
SASSZS thumbnail

Originally posted by: flameofdarkness

Run for cover, girl! 😲

Lol why should I? This forum doesn't belong to DP fans alone? I'm not afraid to share my opinions. Atleast I know I'm stating an opinion and not making it sound like a fact or shoving it down on others. 😳
SASSZS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hermione..

But kangu's lies makes u like and defend Kangu

Come on. If you can like DP despite her her fakeness and attacking other actresses using her PR, then sure I can surely like and defend Kangy. I don't rmb questioning DP fans for liking her did I? I only stated an opinion that some fans here make it hard for me to like DP. Read properly next time thank you. 😊