Bepannah My thoughts, One caged bird!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ep 21~ 16.4.18  One  Caged bird.

To be caged is to be cooped up, confined and restricted. Its no coincidence that the ornamental cage goes through a freak accident and lands both Zoya and Aditya in the formal enclosure of law and order. The crash is seen as a health and safety  breach on the part of Zosh  a public  hire venue  for events. This setback is the last hurdle that Zoya expects. But it happens. Zoya is fenced in by the  idea that she will run Yash's near dying business as an up and coming concern. But her aspirations crash badly putting other than Aditya and her life at risk.In business terms Zoya is liable for  criminal negligence...

Under the circumstance, Aditya and Zoya booked by the law enforcement authorities is no surprise. Goes without saying that the sly Mahi who engineered  the whole incident celebrates. She eventually gets what she wants.. finally encloses Zoya in her mad idea of running the business, but falling flat on her face, and facing the ultimate  shut shop of Zosh! Mahi plays her cards well, supports Zoya in on the surface by taking chance with Bella's event, and then pulls the carpet from under Zoya's feet. Mahi chuckles, Zoya can remain caged in her dreams... while she and her mother get their hands on her brother's monies under the control of his dippy widow Zoya.. I would say Mahi too is cooped  up with avarice that quite easily turns his blood cold..

Mahi, as always, imprisons Zoya's judgement into believing that she supports her brothers's widow and her efforts in Zosh .When the need arises,  Mahi acts up before the media, and even her reference  of Zoya being innocent, is to create intentional suspicion   towards her intentions. Mahi  hoodwinks , Zoya into believing, that she'll  see to it Zoya , misses out on spending a night in   jail. The truth is Mahi wants her to rot there!  It's time now for Mahi  to one by one  release her pent up rage  against Zoya for inheriting  all her brother's assets!

The law's strong hand cages both Aditya and Zoya, under suspicion of staging the incident to qualify for the insurance monies..   by pursuing the track of company liquidation!!

Arjun  finds himself  penned in near enough panic! As  the diary  goes  amiss from the place he left it in. Its obvious he has fears who might have it.. his father?? Within  Arjun's  mind and heart lies  an enclosed,  a much guarded  secret. His dread ,perhaps is what if Pooja's diary in wrong hands exposes that secret?  Cvs, increase audience speculation.. so who has the crucial dairy??  Who would benefit from its contents? His father Harshvardan Hooda?

What luck  for Zoya to be booked with Aditya..his surly attitude, cutting words keep her forever imprisoned in his tightening grip! Much to his delight! and her disdain!   As far as he can see, she is jinxed!  Besides she had it coming! With her crusade to clear her no good cheater husband!  keep afloat Yash's sinking business! Now its her own doing, out of the frying pan into the fire! Aditya , in a way is pleased, he gets yet another opportunity to fall upon her like a ton of bricks!  Mind you in the process he even cusses himself for helping her!  Squabble between them is in the making! Zoya immediately suspects him, of fixing the whole disaster! How else did he suddenly turn up in the nick of time  to save her?? Aditya takes a swig of booze!   Let her think what she likes.. gullible! delusionary porcelain dolly bird ! Mahi enjoys their banter! Even though she's not with Zoya! Aditya Hooda  in her place will continue  to scathe Zoya with his caustic taunts!! Will Zoya ever aspire to be set free from the cage of circumstances, fake relationships, destiny?  Or her own weaknesses?

Zoya is caged by the police interrogation. To the best of  her abilities she answers questions, that might set her free? Aditya , mean while, does all to imply and insinuate about the nature of their relationship.  His blas attitude does embarrass her. It's clear he wants to give that impression. Make  things  unbearable and difficult for her,  like  her cheater husband  made his life miserable!                                                                                                 

But Aditya, is cruel to be kind to  Zoya. His take is to once again throw her into the deep end of the pool! Wake up from the pampered, protected existence that her father gave her. the cockroach scene is symbolical of undesirable, personalities, inner fears Zoya is up against in the real world.

It's a fear Zoya is caged in. Aditya s father gets him bail, but Mahi is nowhere seen, despite her promise to get her out! Even when Mahi turns up she once again ensures Zoya, stays caged in fear of being left in jail for heaven alone knows for how long? As Mahi tells her some cock and bull story of not having enough money to get her bailed out! The idea is to rule over Zoya by emotionally belittling and torturing her, for as long as it pleases!

Mind you Aditya's chilling words to Zoya before he swans out of the police station.. are more for Zoya to refresh, mull over her way of thinking. To be realistic, less idealistic! To quit covering up for her cheater husband..  quit being the pathetic ,frail  shrinking violet!! Adi's words are cruel and harsh but they are meant to make her see life closely, rather than hover over life having a bird's eye view in  a different way. Will Zoya evaluate her blind love in her marriage to Yash,and now his memory? As far as Zoya is concerned, it is Yash memories which reminds  her to overcome the indestructible creepy crawly ,the cockroach! Yash still raises her up when she is down! behind bars..

They were in separate cells at the station.. logger heads with each other, but this time they were connected by their loathing. Back at home Aditya  confesses he is peace, as he can see  Yash's  tumbling signs of ruination ,his business his family, his wife.. revenge is sweet, why should he deny not tasting and enjoying it!! But Zoya is she being paid for her cheater husband's sins???  Hamlet53 17.4.18

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swansong

Brilliant hammie.πŸ‘

hello taz πŸ˜ƒ, lovely surprise to catch your  encouraging comment. thanks for reading my thoughts.. hope you checking out the show whenever time allows  you..  ?  much love , yours hammie
swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never too far from ur excellent piece of writing. Life becomes hard at times.caged bird.very well written hammie, i wonder how u get all these ideas.this forum is blessed to bave u.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swansong

Never too far from ur excellent piece of writing. Life becomes hard at times.caged bird.very well written hammie, i wonder how u get all these ideas.this forum is blessed to bave u.

Helloo again  taz..  thanks for continuing to read my work. well it was the rig that inspired me,, to think of the cage  concept, and Zoya,  to me seems restricted by  many issues.. waiting for Zoya to flee the  confines around her..   with regards the forum,  its blessed by many creative thinkers and writers, I guess I am lucky  that gracious members  grant me to post my thoughts here..  as for you ,  do read taz,  when ever you find the time.. love hammie
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hammie,,, caged bird as in Zoya imprisoned like an helpless bird...such an apt title as always...
thnx to Mahi & Adi or may be her gullibility is the reason,,she is inside the cell rn,, she need tat time out fr herself,, i think once agian i agreed to Adi here.. she needs an upside down tuning of her thought process n so does Adi..πŸ˜†

im really enjoying the show,, n ur takes make me even more excited fr the epi,, thnx fr writing n putting up  so much hardwrk fr ths show,, luv n hugs..!!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello nusi..πŸ˜ƒ late hammie coming on shamefaced...
hammie,,, caged bird as in Zoya imprisoned like an helpless bird...such an apt title as always...
thnx to Mahi & Adi or may be her gullibility is the reason,,she is inside the cell rn,, she need tat time out fr herself,, i think once agian i agreed to Adi here.. she needs an upside down tuning of her thought process n so does Adi..πŸ˜†
haaa haa...πŸ˜† the thought of zoya hanging upside down.. shall we agree like a sleeping bat!  πŸ˜†.. true Adi and mahi will  bring out somethings out of her, she never knew she had!  
im really enjoying the show,, n ur takes make me even more excited fr the epi,, thnx fr writing n putting up  so much hardwrk fr ths show,, luv n hugs..!!
 well.. we are agreed.. on this one, show is engaging..  my takes happen  at my pace ,which are mostly late.. still grateful to readers,  for their  perusal..  you nusi , hammie  knows you'll have something to share... incidentally... impressive EDT siggys... πŸ‘ .. much love hammie

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello hammiee... 
Well what to say yaar about this post...first when I read the title I was like what's this..but when I read it post thoroughly I was like it's just too perfect year.. I loved the depth nd insight u add to every character...

Specially zoyaa...she is really a caged bird...she has wings but can't fly...she has caged herself in the memories of yash nd pricing yash s innocence nd running his business successfully...
She has her whole life to goo but what to say u said it all...well done again...
such a heavy use of words u use in it post ...sometimes I need to Google it..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›to find the exact meaning...
u have got a great art of writing..keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Hello hammiee...  hello Ssophia...πŸ˜ƒ me was scratching my head, wondering where you were??  so good to say you caught the caged bird!πŸ˜†

Well what to say yaar about this post...first when I read the title I was like what's this..but when I read it post thoroughly I was like it's just too perfect year.. I loved the depth nd insight u add to every character...
 thanks for.. appreciating..  great motivation to write
Specially zoyaa...she is really a caged bird...she has wings but can't fly...she has caged herself in the memories of yash nd pricing yash s innocence nd running his business successfully...
She has her whole life to goo but what to say u said it all...well done again...
you  point out rather aptly, that she is  one captured  bird,who  aspires to fly on the flight of dreams.. has wings.. but somehow they seem clipped for the moment... but as viewers we to wait for her flee the cage.. around,conventions, loyalties.. 
such a heavy use of words u use in it post ...sometimes I need to Google it..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›to find the exact meaning...  whoops!  maybe I get carried away.. with words! words! words!  πŸ˜›  
u have got a
great art of writing..keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘
 Sophia... you are so  kind..   conventions of language do interest me.. writing and reading more so.. and if  a genre engages me, then I may be inspired to write.. once again thanks for words of appreciation, that motivates  me a great deal... much love hammie

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Areyy but tera post milna to chahiye.. now plzz do pm me the link whenever u post.. πŸ˜Š

U r worth aopreciation girl... no thanx..

Its kind of u dear to share ur thoughts.. πŸ˜Š