Ravjeet Singh to enter 'RLHN' claiming himself as Real Ratan

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Ravjeet Singh returns to acting with 'Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya'

The handsome hunk Ravjeet Singh is back in action! He will soon join the cast of Shashi and Sumeet Mittal's 'Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya', which features Tejasswi Prakash as Diya and Rohit Suchanti as the crowned prince, Ratan Maan Singh. Ravjeet, who was last seen on 'Tumhi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi', is returning to the small screen after almost three years. Talking about his character, he says, "I haven't been briefed about my role yet. All I know at the moment is that I am playing a character with grey shades. He will enter the show posing as the real Ratan Maan Singh and will claim that the other guy is nothing but an impostor. He will also furnish documents to prove his claim. The uterior motive behind this drama will be revealed eventually. In the meantime, he will fall in love with Diya, who has always doubted his intentions and never believed that he was the real Ratan."

Ask him what kept him away from the scene all these years and he replies, "I had finalised a project, but it didn't take off. I will go back to it once it goes on floors. However, I realised that it's important to be seen, as out of sight means out of mind. This offer came my way at the right time and it seemed like an interesting opportunity."
Edited by pranurosid - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
So cvs bringing a new guy for Diya,though she might not fall for him looks like he will love her
pranurosid thumbnail
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ab ayega mazaa...finally some kekta mai style masalai.e ek anaar do bimaar🤣
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting episodes ahead ..
when ratan starts falling for diya may be this guy comes in to picture and makes ratan jealous 

and meethi will make diya jealous
pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

interesting episodes ahead ..

when ratan starts falling for diya may be this guy comes in to picture and makes ratan jealous 

and meethi will make diya jealous

Jealous se zyaada apna existence ka proof dena padega Ratan ko🥱..Wo bada tension hoga Ratan ke liye than jealousy😆. Jealous toh obviously hoga as they are saying that the new guy will fall in love with Diya😛
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Jealous se zyaada apna existence ka proof dena padega Ratan ko🥱..Wo bada tension hoga Ratan ke liye than jealousy😆. Jealous toh obvious hai as they are saying that the new guy will fall in love with Diya😛

Quite possible that family member's behavior will change towards Ratan as most of them love Ratan because of his money and only Diya will trust him thus Ratan will understand true meaning of life partner...most interesting part would be kaki maa sa's behavior towards Ratan😉
pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Quite possible that family member's behavior will change towards Ratan as most of them love Ratan because of his money and only Diya will trust him thus Ratan will understand true meaning of life partner...most interesting part would be kaki maa sa's behavior towards Ratan😉

yeah this would be interesting,waiting to see how Kaki saa will behave with Ratan in this track

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ratan will be broken down further with this and Diya to try and help him and find proof on the other guy will try to play romance with him. I dont expect Ratan to be jealous. I expect him to be broken and then majorly worried over Diya as she tries some of these plans. because i dont expect Diya to like this new guy let alone fall for him. 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes this is his existence issue ratan will be tensed  ..even diya will be tensed 
and obviously he says he is real ratan and brigs documents ...he will start living in kesar mahal ..that is torture for our cute boy ratan 

i suspect this meethi character will start falling for this new guy ..thinking he is real ratan 

and now i get a feeling that meethi is not casted opposite our cute boy ratan

and most imp main thing as some r suspecting this show wont end soon ..2 new characters r coming up that means easily another  150 episodes planned