Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: foresight

Ratan will be broken down further with this and Diya to try and help him and find proof on the other guy will try to play romance with him. I dont expect Ratan to be jealous. I expect him to be broken and then majorly worried over Diya as she tries some of these plans. because i dont expect Diya to like this new guy let alone fall for him. 

Diya's heart is booked for Ratan for life so woh chance toh hai hi nahi😉
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

yes this is his existence issue ratan will be tensed  ..even diya will be tensed 

and obviously he says he is real ratan and brigs documents ...he will start living in kesar mahal ..that is torture for our cute boy ratan 

i suspect this meethi character will start falling for this new guy ..thinking he is real ratan 

and now i get a feeling that meethi is not casted opposite our cute boy ratan

and most imp main thing as some r suspecting this show wont end soon ..2 new characters r coming up that means easily another  150 episodes planned 

Our show will not end as of now..So no need to worry..We might get a new time slot but the show won't go off air
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ratan will be broken down further with this and Diya to try and help him and find proof on the other guy will try to play romance with him. I dont expect Ratan to be jealous. I expect him to be broken and then majorly worried over Diya as she tries some of these plans. because i dont expect Diya to like this new guy let alone fall for him. 

diya wont fall for new guy ..its hundred percent sure ..i think that meethi character will fall for this guy 

but she will try to be close wih new guy to unleash his secrets 

after ratan fals in love with diya if this new guy comes up then ratan will be jealous 

if before  ratan falls in love with diya this new guy enters then ratan wll be boken 

it depends on timing 
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 111192

Quite possible that family member's behavior will change towards Ratan as most of them love Ratan because of his money and only Diya will trust him thus Ratan will understand true meaning of life partner...most interesting part would be kaki maa sa's behavior towards Ratan😉

i dont think it is so much about Ratan understanding the meaning of true partner. he knows even today diya would be the best life partner for him. he thinks he doesnt deserve her right now. he knows diya will stand with him. she has always. and his family has in the past stabbed him in the back as well. it will hurt him again when they do, but i feel it is going to push him to prove that he is the real one, not for anything else but for his father and for him to final accept DH post with responsibility. so far it landed on his lap and he didnt want it...now he will hold on to it for honour.

and during this phase...he will be drawn to her differently though because she will be willing to fight for him to any extent and he is going to be worried and protective at a different level all together. i feel they might also get thrown out of kesar mahal if the guy has proof and they might go and stay at diya's father's place or somewhere else or in hotel...either way, it could just be them and as they hold on to eo in this situation, there could be new feelings developing.

question is where does meethi come in all this? could she befriend them and they end up staying with her?
111192 thumbnail
One thing is for sure this new guy will fall for sharp & intelligent Diya rather than for beautiful Diya...He will be impressed with her as he would be able to fool most of the family members but Diya wont believe him.
pg9459 thumbnail
I think meethi and this new guys ek dusre ke sath mile ho kyunki dono ka target diya or ratan hai
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 111192

One thing is for sure this new guy will fall for sharp & intelligent Diya rather than for beautiful Diya...He will be impressed with her as he would be able to fool most of the family members but Diya wont believe him.

It is said in the article itself that the new guy will fall for Diya,have to see how the story will unfold after that

Edited by pranurosid - 6 years ago
111192 thumbnail

i dont think it is so much about Ratan understanding the meaning of true partner. he knows even today diya would be the best life partner for him. he thinks he doesnt deserve her right now. he knows diya will stand with him. she has always. and his family has in the past stabbed him in the back as well. it will hurt him again when they do, but i feel it is going to push him to prove that he is the real one, not for anything else but for his father and for him to final accept DH post with responsibility. so far it landed on his lap and he didnt want it...now he will hold on to it for honour.

and during this phase...he will be drawn to her differently though because she will be willing to fight for him to any extent and he is going to be worried and protective at a different level all together. i feel they might also get thrown out of kesar mahal if the guy has proof and they might go and stay at diya's father's place or somewhere else or in hotel...either way, it could just be them and as they hold on to eo in this situation, there could be new feelings developing.

question is where does meethi come in all this? could she befriend them and they end up staying with her?

Dont know why i feel meethi's track has been canceled and instead they brought this man.
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

diya wont fall for new guy ..its hundred percent sure ..i think that meethi character will fall for this guy 

but she will try to be close wih new guy to unleash his secrets 

after ratan fals in love with diya if this new guy comes up then ratan will be jealous 

if before  ratan falls in love with diya this new guy enters then ratan wll be boken 

it depends on timing 

agree diya wont fall for him at all. she is likely to feel despised by him.

somehow i feel meethi might not fall for this new guy. she might be stuck on ratan or be their friend in tough time and then take over mohana's place for yash (unless mohana miraculously becomes better)

ratan thought wont be jealous even if he falls in love. think about it, he knows the depth of diya's love for him. if for some plan she pretends to get close to his fake guy, he is going to be angry, possessive and extremely protective to the max. 

ratan will be broken irrespective because the family he gave a chance to, will stab him in the back. he will feel he has now also let his father and his legacy down and couldnt protect it. this is going to be ratan at his weakest. before he finds the strength thanks to diya pushing him, to take back what is truely his.

once he does, family is going to do a about turn again and want to be close to him. whether he will...i dont think so...but diya might push him to forgive them a bit.

the question would be who would plant him. and the mostly likely candidate is mohana. she is no less evil than her mom and right now she wants yash and top of family. with this fake DH she might have indirect control

or it could be arpita/abhay again...since they would want to weakness diya's shield which was ratan last time. 
111192 thumbnail

Not looks possible to me as of now as even if the guy has papers ...power of attorney as per baapji sa's will is with Diya and Diya will transfer it to him only when she is convinced no one can force her to do that.