Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
why would diya ratan stay with meethi who is neither a friend nor a relative ..

obviously diya ratan would stay in hotel room or diya home bcos his family members will backstab him esp kakisa will back stab him ..and nitya bua will be in confused state  and ratan will get teh feeling that he is a lonely man and there is no one for him except diya ..

with this lonely feeling and them staying in diya house or hotel room and now yash also wont be there and it will be JUST THEM ..would make ratan develop romantic feelings and finally he falls in love iwth diya 

i suspect meethi charater tries to  trap the new guy ..i.e to help diya ratan by getting some proofs  or she will try to trap new guy to become his wife 

now i am getting feeling this meethi will have nothing to do with our cute boy ratan at teh most she will be a friend to diya and ratan 
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 111192

Dont know why i feel meethi's track has been canceled and instead they brought this man.

could be. fans on twitter have been pissed off and swearing at the PH saying how dare they get a new girl for ratan when they wanted a new guy for diya and ratan to be jealous and to beg to diya for acceptance. 

but i can tell you one thing, if all PH does is keeps on following fan wishes (thanks to past shows) instead of trying to stay true to the existing story that they have, this story is going to spiral down very wrong irresvesible decline soon. because then where is the creativity of the CVs? and where is the story that they want to tell? the one that (and hopefully some others came to see) ...coz all they will be doing is showing the story that some fans have made up their mind on what this should be  based on past shows of teju and how her character in that didnt get what it should have. 

i for sure, haven't signed up for that.

i want to see a fresh story. one which is of Diya and Ratan

not of what ragini didnt get and should have. that is a close chapter. 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
diya already transferred property to ratan ...
now she does not have power of attorney 

this issue will go to court ..it wont be in diya hand i suppose 
foresight thumbnail

Not looks possible to me as of now as even if the guy has papers ...power of attorney as per baapji sa's will is with Diya and Diya will transfer it to him only when she is convinced no one can force her to do that.

that will was with diya before ratan made data hukum. now the money is ratan. Diya doesnt have a right to it to transfer. remember that she returned everything that he had signed to her as part of KM plot...back to him.

diya wont have say in the matter if the guy proves he is ratan with the proof. she will be told that she is fake ratan's wife...soon to be divorced wife and she had no say in anything.

if there is a way that diya can stay back, it is only as KM hotel CEO, which she still is (of course she can be fired) but he the guy is falling in love with her may be he wont...but then they will need to stay in hotel and not the house
Edited by foresight - 6 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jo bhi ho but one thing is for sure if CV's work hard they can do wonders with this track.
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
what ever they show i will see ..i just want rlhn to continue for 500 episodes minimum 
foresight thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

why would diya ratan stay with meethi who is neither a friend nor a relative ..

obviously diya ratan would stay in hotel room or diya home bcos his family members will backstab him esp kakisa will back stab him ..and nitya bua will be in confused state  and ratan will get teh feeling that he is a lonely man and there is no one for him except diya ..

with this lonely feeling and them staying in diya house or hotel room and now yash also wont be there and it will be JUST THEM ..would make ratan develop romantic feelings and finally he falls in love iwth diya 

i suspect meethi charater tries to  trap the new guy ..i.e to help diya ratan by getting some proofs  or she will try to trap new guy to become his wife 

now i am getting feeling this meethi will have nothing to do with our cute boy ratan at teh most she will be a friend to diya and ratan 

i am just trying to figure out where does meeethi fit into this otherwise? with this guy being clearly negative, meethi will need to be positive...since we already have ample others to do the negative role.

the question is why would meethi try to trap this new guy? esp to help diya and ratan? the same issue that she is not their friend or their well wisher comes here as well. and if she is going to be that, we could see diya ratan staying with her, because they will be thrown out of KM, sajjan with his melodrama could accept them trusting his daughter and ratan's innocence, or if he is not convinced, ask Diya to leave him which diya wont so out they go. hotel is likely cause diya is CEO unless she is fired, in which case they will need a house.

right now a lot of things are in the air with multiple new entries. i just hope CVs know what they are doing and we dont have a hotch potch
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As of now i am quite excited about this track kal ka pata nahinšŸ¤£
foresight thumbnail

Jo bhi ho but one thing is for sure if CV's work hard they can do wonders with this track.

provided they use their brains and not of fans
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

As of now i am quite excited about this track kal ka pata nahinšŸ¤£

Even me too..Very excited to watch this trackšŸ˜Š