Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sick people!!!
The country is so polluted. No Law and worse than that no ethics. Nothing is being done to restrain these animals. 
As said earlier, the ministers or their relatives might get convicted if laws will be enforced. 
I used to live in Mumbai and thought it was safe. Lately saw this video of a girl being molested in local train and no one helps. Not to mention this case. 
Feel so ashamed!!!

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The details emerging from the charge sheet of the rape that happened in Kathua are stomach churning. The 8-year-old was tortured and killed in an unspeakable manner. The sickest part was some abominable lawyers taking out a rally in support of the accused. I truly some their licensees are revoked. 
The Unnao incident is just so tragic. This is the case every time an MLA or MP is accused of rape. The state governments take forever to take action, as they do not want to lose their one bloody seat. Now that the MLA has been charged, hopefully owing to media pressure, there will soon be an arrest. What has happened to the girl and her family is beyond repulsive. 
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I know one shouldn't bring in religion into such cases, but from the charge sheet its very clear that the Kathua gang-rape of the little Asifa had a communal angle to it. Its clearly stated she was picked up because the accused hated people belonging to her community, and they saw her as a soft target. 

Makes me absolutely sick. But, there is no point in turning away from facts. 
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kamala05

I don't know whether Saudi is a place with less rape cases . But we should go backward to follow the practices of Saudi Arabia. There were many rules which actually will affect women adversely like women are not allowed to go out without hijab , I heard women cannot travel without a husband or blood relative . So few people may argue that Rape cases are less because are not provoking men .
I read somewhere that Canada is another country with comparatively less rape cases , I am curious to know the reason .

Now hijab is not compulsory, women can go out alone,drive n do what ever they want!
Women going out in presence of bro/hubby is for hajj
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I've become immune to this kind of news because these things keep happening over and over again. And we just hear about the reported cases, what about the ones that go unreported?

Nothing will change unless there is a massive cultural change as well as a change in mindset of the general population. There is more filth in their minds than on their roads.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krantikari

I've become immune to this kind of news because these things keep happening over and over again. And we just hear about the reported cases, what about the ones that go unreported?

Nothing will change unless there is a massive cultural change as well as a change in mindset of the general population. There is more filth in their minds than on their roads.

Now adays media doesnt evn cover rape unless its underage or gang rape...:(
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It all lies in human mentality..Some country with lowest rape cases have only 6 months to one year jail term for as punishment...But since the country is going to mad beasts the stingiest public punishment should be given to the perpetrators so that the prospect criminals fear to unleash that side of them..
P.S Shame on BJP for giving it religion angle..Pathetic
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherya123

True Indology
True Indology
@TrueIndology
In Assam since March, atleast 6 rapes took place. All perpetrators in these rapes were Muslims and all victims were Hindu girls. But Rape had no religion then. Suddenly, since the alleged incident in Kathua, Rape has got a religion. Cows and Lord Rama have also been brought in

The accused supporter lawyers were screaming "Bharat mata ki jai" and gangrape happened in Mandir for a week by 8- 9 people , they themselves played the commnal card for support by Hindu extremists. She was continuesly raped to extent that her uteus, was damaged , she was starved for a whole week and continuesly given sedatives . Even before killing her the police who was also involved wanted to rape her one last time, everybody joined in once again and gangraped.  Beautiful little girl had turned blue with bite marks all over her dead body when police found her . She looked unrecognizable . Rape is a terrible terrible crime with a child. Be it happen to anybody, Hindu, muslim, Christian hain etc. And who ever does it is a monster. He need to be hanged, in this case they need to be hanged.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Flame.

The details emerging from the charge sheet of the rape that happened in Kathua are stomach churning. The 8-year-old was tortured and killed in an unspeakable manner. The sickest part was some abominable lawyers taking out a rally in support of the accused. I truly some their licensees are revoked. 

The Unnao incident is just so tragic. This is the case every time an MLA or MP is accused of rape. The state governments take forever to take action, as they do not want to lose their one bloody seat. Now that the MLA has been charged, hopefully owing to media pressure, there will soon be an arrest. What has happened to the girl and her family is beyond repulsive. 

In the Unnao case the irony is the girl's entire family were/are BJP supporters while the rapist is a turncoat from SP who joined BJP to ride the Modi wave. 
SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I read in the news today that almost all deaf and mute students of a boarding school in Karjat were continuously being sexually abused and filmed while bathing and attending nature's call by the boarding school caretaker. All of these incidents goes on to prove that humanity has already gone to the dogs and we just have monsters roaming all around in the country. I feel angry and sad that not even a single woman in this country is safe and can be subject to any sort of abuse or crime by a man and he can roam freely.
I'm definitely not hopeful of anything for a country where people are leading protest march to support and protect gang rapists and shouting bharat maata ki jai. Raping women and  butchering people for religious prejudices..we have just gone back to the time of partition.