MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I like Munda Kukkad Kamal Da :P
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranified009

Oh man. His eyes pooled up and he just left the IV midway..then returned. It broke my heart. I felt so so bad seeing him that way. What is just a half an hour show for us is their livelihood. It was his first chance. It gave him so much..and he gave so so much to it. And it couldnt be completed. 

He deserves a show that will do him the justice. A mentor who'll guide him, widening his ranges. He has a potential and certain natural advantages, just needs a push.

Yeah...it was sooo heartbreaking...

I would like to see Namik-Sanaya in some show. I think they will look good together onscreen and will be very good friends offscreen too considering how genuine both of them are!!

I was super excited about that show that was going to come up on Sony which got scraped 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
 I like munda kukkad kamal da too
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There was an amazing VM with Namik on kukkad kamalda..I can't find it now!! I vote. 

sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

There was an amazing VM with Namik on kukkad kamalda..I can't find it now!! I vote. 

Are you talking about Ruksar creations crack vm. I don't remember if that song was there or not but it was hilarious.
Looks like we found next AT title.😊
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good episode , in my opinion. Everyone got screen time and we can came to know why Radhika was behind KK to expose him,😆😆😆. Pretty lame actually.
Anyway we know Cvs are not intelligent so jaane bhi do.
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sydy

Good episode , in my opinion. Everyone got screen time and we can came to know why Radhika was behind KK to expose him,😆😆😆. Pretty lame actually.
Anyway we know Cvs are not intelligent so jaane bhi do.

Yeah...they are not sooo good with concepts...but as an argument sake they can say she agreed to be the secretary to enter the house n ol...
Precap is always misleading...
Akash will save her...he will not kill her inside the house...
Baazigar plot need a setting!!!!
Ranified009 thumbnail
Dumb just got dumber xD 
Radhika just turned a new leaf without any pretext.She claims she was pretending, but janta gava hein, even  her monologues were about exposing how fake Krish is...so I conclude that it's merely a move to bring about the climax quickly. No beating about the bush anymore. However, Krish's "tum Mera nazayej paida utha rahi thi" was xD
sydy thumbnail
I also Shivani won't die on Monday. It will happen more dramatically.
Ranified009 thumbnail
If BB is the mad man in the attic then why is akash having flashbacks!? BB is just a old burnt creep, how can he manipulate Akash's mind, he has no superpowers or does he? Wolverine jaisa healing power, abhi kya Xavier jaisa mind control :o