Namik Paul #23 Lakhon Hai Gopiyan Bhi Humpe Fida - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NusiSg

n tat reminds me hw they never execute ShivAnya properly..😭🀒shame such a waste of an exquisite sorta DoMik chemistry..

Well ab pachhtay huat kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet. Endless possibilities went down the drain. I don't know if they are even thinking of salvaging Krishika in these last few days.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Don't b so innocentπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I'm also not tharki😳 but sometimes ( well always but sometimes for my niyatπŸ˜† )he just looks β˜ΊοΈ
I didn't give imp to krishika scenes today because  hottie was looking  damn sexy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

innocent to hun mainn..πŸ˜›
Of c i drool over his yummilicious body n his hansome face..lkn woh kuch heavy heavy sa hota haina.. creativity..career satisfaction..wagera wagera.. πŸ˜† namik deserve the best bass!😳😳
NusiSg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sydy

Well ab pachhtay huat kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet. Endless possibilities went down the drain. I don't know if they are even thinking of salvaging Krishika in these last few days.

they dun hav the time to salvage krishika at first place.. n ues of c they ain't even thinking.. i hav to watch today's epi bt kal tak they were as always busy shoving down Radz with aakash.. even the sight was cringy..
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

they dun hav the time to salvage krishika at first place.. n ues of c they ain't even thinking.. i hav to watch today's epi bt kal tak they were as always busy shoving down Radz with aakash.. even the sight was cringy..

That's true... shoving down the throat scenes were making me skip episodes. So today was a pleasant surprise. I forgot tomorrow showdown between Aakash and Krish πŸ‘
sydy thumbnail
Good night guys. Gotta office tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
NusiSg thumbnail

That's true... shoving down the throat scenes were making me skip episodes. So today was a pleasant surprise. I forgot tomorrow showdown between Aakash and Krish πŸ‘

of course yday i skipped more.than half.the epi.. jst watched Krish mirror talks.. he was so so awsomme there man... even namik's comic timing n spontaneity baffled.me.. he has grown so much in edt..*touchwood* πŸ˜³
Tomorrow means Monday tak we ve to wait fr ths precap to play..πŸ˜›

NusiSg thumbnail

Good night guys. Gotta office tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

gud night dear..sweet dreams.. next time do tell me ur name sydy..πŸ˜ƒ bbye
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nusi kabhi kabhar main episodes miss kardeti hoon jho twitter pe (thanks to Heena) clips hoti hain wahi dekhti hoon. Zyada tar episode tab hi dekhti hoon when there's more of Krish, although I FF the rest :D
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
I think I'll start making the new AT...
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Loved Namik in the first KrishIka scene!!! He was so good!!!
His reactions when Rads tels him he's doing all this to patao her were Amazing! Loving Krish Khanna!!!