Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Read there's a bit more of Krish today, tab toh dekhna banta hai :P

we had to watch the epi anyway sara fr the ultimate swagger named Krish Khanna .. nahi?πŸ˜† I'm so so happy namik got to play shiv/krish in edt *touchwood* its win win fr him i guess..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
NusiSg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sydy

Yes for a change half of the episode was Krishika

n wat abt editing..are they continued with their poor mixing of different scenes.. tats wat ppl complaints mainly..πŸ˜•
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

sydy imagine kar len ge..πŸ˜›thnk god he wasn't shirtless..πŸ˜†bt yet to warch the epi n I'm pretty excited..😳

Ya even I'm glad there was no shirtless scene. I want that kind of scenes with some context. Not ainvayi.
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

n wat abt editing..are they continued with their poor mixing of different scenes.. tats wat ppl complaints mainly..πŸ˜•

For a change there was continuity. Editing was better. Krish held Radhika's hand and prevented from leaving with that heer ranjha rehearsal bg. I thought he will remember his dialogue and start reciting. πŸ˜†. Par aisa hua nahi.
And forgot to mention he said he has fallen in love with her. Ofc in his mind. Edited by sydy - 6 years ago
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hayye cant wait to see the 'gandi' body..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You are too much πŸ˜†
Tight fit shirt mein he looks sexy πŸ˜³
NusiSg thumbnail

Ya even I'm glad there was no shirtless scene. I want that kind of scenes with some context. Not ainvayi.

of c he doesn't need those shortless scenes to leave his mark.. bt kia kare if cvs are ths much kaamchor!πŸ˜› i always geel shortless scenes are short cuts to grab eye balls..πŸ₯±
NusiSg thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

You are too much πŸ˜†
Tight fit shirt mein he looks sexy πŸ˜³

ab kia kya maine?πŸ˜†
I kno he will look yummy with few tootey buttons.πŸ˜›. bt u kno hw much o crave fr deep deep impactful scenes..
sydy thumbnail

of c he doesn't need those shortless scenes to leave his mark.. bt kia kare if cvs are ths much kaamchor!πŸ˜›i always geel shortless scenes are short cuts to grab eye balls..πŸ₯±

True but you know what I want the shirtless scene from first fb with context. Where, what happened before he called Sharanya πŸ˜‰
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ab kia kya maine?πŸ˜†

I kno he will look yummy with few tootey buttons.πŸ˜›. bt u kno hw much o crave fr deep deep impactful scenes..

Don't b so innocentπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I'm also not tharki😳 but sometimes ( well always but sometimes for my niyatπŸ˜† )he just looks β˜ΊοΈ
I didn't give imp to krishika scenes today because  hottie was looking  damn sexy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
NusiSg thumbnail

[
True but you know what I want the shirtless scene from first fb with context. Where, what happened before he called Sharanya πŸ˜‰

n tat reminds me hw they never execute ShivAnya properly..😭🀒 shame such a waste of an exquisite sorta DoMik chemistry..