Kundali Bhagya

Loopholes of KDB - Added one more

.Sudee08. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys! Vandanam namaskar..πŸ˜†
Sab aise posts karte hain ki kitni bematlab jaa rahi hai show.. Toh kyon na main bhi banaun maine socha.. Mera Number of posts bhi increase ho jayega aur forum activity bhi..

Toh shuru kare?

*******                                         

Characters:

KDB maine dekhna shuru kardiya sirf KKB ki waje se. Kyunki uski spin off thi toh accha hoga.. Jaise socha tha maine.. Acha tha. Par ab! Kitni bematlab hai iss show ki matlab bhi nahi hai. Teen characters ko lead ke naam se intro kiya par villains zyaada screen space le rahe hai hero se! Aur to aur Do heroes hai is show mein. A typical love triangle hai. Par sirf PreeRan ko concentration de rahe hai. RishTa ko scenes de rahe hai usse door Rishabh ko bhi scenes nahi mila. RishTa se zyada RishLyn ki scenes iss show mein zyada hai. Eventhough I am a PreeRan shipper, I love RishTa scenes too.. Thats why, I sometimes stalk RishTa AT ki kab kya hone wala hai yeh janne ke liye. Rishabh ki pyaar mein maasoomiyat hai which I like so much. Prithvi aur Sherlyn kitne irritating hai ki unke pyaar aur planning zyaada dik raha hai rather than the leads POV.. How much viewers find it disgusting yeh main ab logon ko batane ki zaroorat nahi hai kyunki khud hi iss Forum mein itne zyada topics issi pe base karta hai ki kya kar rahe hai iss PriLyn. PreeRan ki roz roz ke eyelocks, unke nok jhok, unka ek dusre ke bhaare mein sochna, woh "Hum aapke hai kaun" wala thoughts Achha tha.. Abhi bhi accha hai being a PreeRan shipper but bas hai yaar.. Bohoth ho gaya.. Aur ab is Prithvi ka ex, Like seriously? Cvs ko mein ek baath kehna chahthi hoon ki LEADS ARE PREETA, KARAN AND RISHABH AND NOT PRITHVI SHERLYN!! Please yaar..

Story:

Yeh story ek love triangle hai - Preeta, Rishabh aur Karan ka aur inke kundali mein kya likha hai and how their Kundali changed their fate. But was there a single instance in this show where Kundali is playing a major role? Nahi. Kundali ki hisaab se nahi RishPreeRan(Rishabh-Preeta-Karan) ki zingagi toh PriLyn ke hisaab se ho raha hai. Is show ki bas ek advancement hai ki One of the leads has officially fallen in love for another. But still he hasn't confessed.. I can't talk about that because It's Rishabh character. The other two leads are still confused about each other but One of the leads is so dumb that she is ready to marry another person even after having Confused feeling for one. Come on yaar! Seeing kundali for respective leads' Marriages that too with the persons other than the leads happen in all shows. It doesn't mean That it is Kundali Bhagya. Kundali never played an Important role in the show. You have made a person who could have just thrown off this Prithvi-sherlyn out of the scenario a almost dead person. No signs of her recovering, No signs of Preeran realization, No signs of Kritika getting a well deserved husband, No signs of atleast one of the leads' Marriage, No signs of something good happening in the show.. Nothing! But why? Karna kya chahthe hai aap is show ke saath.. The reviews of the show when the show aired for new was "A fresh start and New concept.." Ab mujhe lag raha hai ki unhe jaakar yeh kahoon ki "Pehle humhe bhi aisa hi laga tha.." and seriously I feel so dejected literally bashing this show for which I once fought in KKB forum when one of them posted that it is Too illogical for KDB to be on number 1 TRP. I feel guilty that many shows comparatively good than this are not able to get good TRPs. 

Consistency:

PreeRan went behind Sherlyn, did all kinds of crap just to find about who is she having an affair with. Where is Mission Sherlyn Pardafash Now? Why are they not doing anything? Is RishLyn marriage cancelled? No, right. They are simply watching Sherlyn roaming about in Luthra house. Karan was actually selected for international matches. After the jail fiasco, What happened to him? Is the case still running?We don't know. CVs should have used more of Shrishti in the show. The way they potrayed how Shrishti is with chota mota plannings, She should have been used for Sherlyn fiasco as an integral part. She knows that Prithvi is a bad guy. Why is she not doing anything? It is her Preeta di's life, and she is sitting and Romancing Sameer? Like, seriously. Talking about ShrishMeer now, it is like they want to decorate the spoilt food with some fresh coriander leaves. ShrishMeer's angle is like forced in which is not at all needed now. As Krishi(Black_Maniac) said in her "Count the days" post, Prithvi is still here and has not heeded to foreign. And about Janki, Thank you KB, she is still on her Dead but Alive mode. Get her some hormones, make her into something. Instances of her thoughts, her fingers dancing, her frowned face towards Prithvi is just not what we need. You guys did a good job by bringing some light about Prithvi's real face to sarla, But Made Rakhi to spoil it. Like, What is up with you? Concentrate on something more important. Show us some more inner feelings of the leads, Their emotional side, Some improvement in the PriLyn fiasco, That would be good. 

Comparison with other EK shows:

I feel that other EK shows were far better in their own ways than KDB seeing the number of episodes they have crossed without any advancement. For example, let us take KKB. Many of you guys don't know what was the story of KKb. Eventhough it is now dragging, in the initial stage when it was equally old to KDB, it was on a very good pace. Within 50 episodes, the lead got married, the confusion of why they got married was clear to Abhi, Pragya started loving Abhi, Abhi felt trust for Pragya. There were instances in the show where they really highlighted how Their Kumkum Bhagya played a major role in Abhi and Pragya's life. Even if you see BALH, they had started loving each other and consummated their marriage by now. See, the point I want to tell is ki kaise is 170 episodes mein saare shows of EK aage bad chuke hain. Par hamara show! Kuch hua nahi hai khaas.. Kyun?

The Good and my feelings:

To be honest, The leads are Fab actors. Shraddha beautifully portrays how she is helpless in marrying Prithvi and Preeta's dumbness. Dheeraj rockingly portrays how he is and the kiddo behind his character. Manit is outstanding in potraying as if he really fell fopr Preeta and his dialogue delivery and how he talks to himself sometimes is so real that it looks like he is speaking on the spot and on live. The characters of Prithvi and sherlyn are so irritating that I have no mood in commenting their acting. I hope in the future, they kick off this PriLyn and other unwanted villians who come on the show and focus on How complex things are going to get when two brothers fall for the same girl, The girl's choice, Their sacrifice for each other, Their thoughts on each other, giving screen space for both the couples and finally, How KUNDALI IS GOING TO PLAY IN THEIR DESTINY.

Toh dosthon, Kaisa raha? If I have left any other important points please do tell me.

P.S: Sorry for bashing the show, but you all guys know that this is the truth. If anyone wants to oppose my view, please do tell me.

P.P.S: *wiping my sweats* Ek ghante ka mehnat hai yaar.. Please keep it a happy and peaceful environment and don't make it too serious for the mods to interfere ki post hi band ho jaye😭

Edited by ArDeep.PreeRan - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Padh Liya..πŸ˜†
I mean pehli baat Sudee.. itni mehnat..πŸ‘
Itna accha description..πŸ‘

Kya bayaan Kiya hai aapne.. hame padh ke bahut accha laga..😳

N you're so true with the fact that this dragging that is trademark of EK shows has come quite early in KDB.. 

PreeRan scenes are now irritating at times.. no offence guys but I'm a PreeRan shipper myself but the way their scenes are becoming repetitive and preeta's expression is something I don't like much.. kuch toh progression dikhao yarrr..
Insaan kitna bhi dumb ho, bhale hi samne na show kare but ek Baar realisation ho Gaya toh ho Gaya but Preeta's case is hopeless.. Karan is better but even he doesn't accept..πŸ˜•

Prithvi getting hadh se zyada coverage is irritating.. earlier he got reasonable screen space that was fine, infact entertaining but now it's harms our eyes..πŸ˜†

Another thing is this Samaj thing..😑 the way Rakhi told Sarla n explained her this Samaj logic.. I felt bad..
Why always make your daughter suffer because of this so called samaj, jab Preeta ke saath kuch galat hoga tab samaj nahi aayega bachne..😑

RishTa ka kya kahu.. Inke scenes nahi mil rahe uska only matlab could be RishTa ka rishta happening in future.. it's bitter truth for PreeRan fans and treat for RishTa fans..πŸ˜‰
But literally agar RishTa doesn't happen then for sure promoting the show as a love triangle was cheating viewers n RishTa fans..

Aur kya bolu.. if Karan's hairstyle changed after we praising his messy hair, if we got an official JaNu scene after shipping JaNu here.. then I wish CVs hamari ye baat bhi sune..πŸ˜†
Edited by Oxoacids - 6 years ago
.Sudee08. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oxoacids

Res πŸ˜†

Mahaul garam hua toh I'll run away.. Abhi Lemme read..πŸ˜†

tikh hai tikh hai.. AAram se padke bolna..πŸ˜ƒ
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kafi Lamba comment kar diya..πŸ˜†
Kaisa Raha..πŸ˜†
.Sudee08. thumbnail

Padh Liya..πŸ˜†

I mean pehli baat Sudee.. itni mehnat..πŸ‘
Itna accha description..πŸ‘

Kya bayaan Kiya hai aapne.. hame padh ke bahut accha laga..😳

N you're so true with the fact that this dragging that is trademark of EK shows has come quite early in KDB.. 

PreeRan scenes are now irritating at times.. no offence guys but I'm a PreeRan shipper myself but the way their scenes are becoming repetitive and preeta's expression is something I don't like much.. kuch toh progression dikhao yarrr..
Insaan kitna bhi dumb ho, bhale hi samne na show kare but ek Baar realisation ho Gaya toh ho Gaya but Preeta's case is hopeless.. Karan is better but even he doesn't accept..πŸ˜•

Prithvi getting hadh se zyada coverage is irritating.. earlier he got reasonable screen space that was fine, infact entertaining but now it's harms our eyes..πŸ˜†

Another thing is this Samaj thing..😑 the way Rakhi told Sarla n explained her this Samaj logic.. I felt bad..
Why always make your daughter suffer because of this so called samaj, jab Preeta ke saath kuch galat hoga tab samaj nahi aayega bachne..😑

RishTa ka kya kahu.. Inke scenes nahi mil rahe uska only matlab could be RishTa ka rishta happening in future.. it's bitter truth for PreeRan fans and treat for RishTa fans..πŸ˜‰
But literally agar RishTa doesn't happen then for sure promoting the show as a love triangle was cheating viewers n RishTa fans..

Aur kya bolu.. if Karan's hairstyle changed after we praising his messy hair, if we got an official JaNu scene after shipping JaNu here.. then I wish CVs hamari ye baat bhi sune..πŸ˜†

Aww Dear! Thank you soo much..

@bold - Soo true! RishTa should happen so that the balance is equal.

@red - Yaa! Jo maine bhool gayi.. Woh tumne bataa di.. Prithvi was showing soo much mistrust on Preeta, phir bhi yeh log uske shaadi ussi ke saath kar rahe hai even after knowing trust kitna important hai for ek Marriage to work.

@blue - πŸ€£Oxochan apni chamak chodke bina nahi jaayegi.. Itni serious issue pe bhi tumhe JaNu ki padi hai.. Hatsoff to a true shipper of JaNuπŸ˜†
.Sudee08. thumbnail

Kafi Lamba comment kar diya..πŸ˜†

Kaisa Raha..πŸ˜†

Areehh! Tum toh always best ho yaar mere Behna!❀️ Kya kahe tumhare baare mein.. Accha hi hoga ofc.😳
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sudee you have perfectly described everything.
I don't think I can add anything else.πŸ‘

The only thing I really don't like about the show is the rudeness preeta displays. And Oxo has perfectly described preetas famous irritates hand gesture! Omg it annoys me too much! 
I mean it's shrishti a female version of karan? Preeta doesn't do that with her na... ok ok she's her sister but still.

She has multiple times said that karan is her friend, but she acts like she hates him. 

Also guys I'm pretty sure cvs stalk this forum. I've aid this before.
Proof is:
-JaNu 
-Karans hair
-PreeRan dances
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved. Seems like an interesting discussion.
I'll read when I am free :)

Unreserved

Sudee, I really appreciate the review.
And to make my comment meaningful enough, I'll add a but bi my thoughts as well.

How I started watching the show...
I had watched a few scene on and off when my Mom had begun watching this. I had seen a bit of the KKB track where Pragya meets Mr. Sarla and even then, it hadn't intrigued me enough because it is a EK show and it's basicall dhoka. I had an idea about the characters so when in the poison fiasco, Rishab refused to help and Karan insulted Preeta, I got annoyed at the MCP portrayal of both the leads. Lack of anything else to watch and a need to find as much time pass I can netween my exams and amazing acting by both Manit and Dheeraj led me to watch it. And when Karan actually did an investigation on his part, things got interesting. This is where I began to watch the show. Not ardently but not a of the happenings.

The deterioration...
The mystery around Sherlyn's affair, everyone's speculation about who the guy could be and a balanced amount of screen space was good. Cue the entry of Prithvi. The villian was strong but not strong enough. He even provided comic relief with Punnu's horrible dialogues for us to troll. At a point, Punnu became enjoyable if I am true to myself. But even then, in the background, gradually Rishab was sidelined. People want the triangle to end, I don't. I want that to be in picture. I want both couples to have balanced development. I want absolute confusion over who is Preeta going to marry. Expectations.

Reality was, the screen space started being given to Sherlyn and Prithvi. Let's b honest, Ruhi isn't that great when it comes to being 'evil'. She does good when it comes to over-dramatic Sherlyn but her smirks, looks just put me off. She is good when she's being all smiley but somehow, PriLyn don't have the evil pair chemistry. Their scenes put me off.
Believe me, I am somebody who finds chemistry between anything that has good and tight story. But this, is horrible. They only 'baby' each other in every scene with misplaced anger.

Rishab-Preeta-Karan triangle had so much potential. They can smoothly 'drag' it if they want to. Punnu was appreciated in the form of TRPs and now they are over-doing it.
I want EK to realise that a good story with a minimal amount of villains could do wonders. I remember the IF review which talked about 5 good things about the show. I hardly think any of those remain. 

Again, Prithvi accusing PreeRan could have a good impact on the story. Rakhi's intervention ruined it. Maybe, Prithvi could have turned more evil, blackmailed the Aroras, used Deepak. Shrishti could have informed Karan-Rishab and the story could have drama that way. The story could have moved forward. But no. Rakhi says 'log kya kahenge'. Woman, let's wait for Sherlyn's truth to unfold and then see how much you think about the log before you kick Sherlyn out. For the first time, Sarla was doing the smart thing and she was stopped. Wow. 

And after this, let's not talk. There has been no comment on the forum which can make me get back to watching the show. RishTa or PreeRan don't have that much potent yet that they can make me watch horrible shit. That requires development which she did give to her AbhiGya. They can sustain they show.

But randome bickering and trips and falls and eyelocks can't hold it for long. No Tapsee can do anything if you don't give the audience what the show originally promised. A unique triangle with both typical heroes yet different in their own ways.

A first EK FL who is dumbed down to uplift the hero. Who isn't the superhero. Who has her own good moments but a persistent irrate nature. Par nahi. Sherlyn-Punnu-Tapsee are given the triangle we could have for RishTa-PreeRan.

The show was good when it commenced but it is absolutely hollow noe.

Edited by Black_Maniac - 6 years ago
.Sudee08. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aqua.m7

Sudee you have perfectly described everything.

I don't think I can add anything else.πŸ‘

The only thing I really don't like about the show is the rudeness preeta displays. And Oxo has perfectly described preetas famous irritates hand gesture! Omg it annoys me too much! 
I mean it's shrishti a female version of karan? Preeta doesn't do that with her na... ok ok she's her sister but still.

She has multiple times said that karan is her friend, but she acts like she hates him. 

Also guys I'm pretty sure cvs stalk this forum. I've aid this before.
Proof is:
-JaNu 
-Karans hair
-PreeRan dances

Thank you soo much mana!😳
@bold - agar aisa hua na.. sach mein bohoth accha hoga!
.Sudee08. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Black_Maniac

Reserved. Seems like an interesting discussion.

I'll read when I am free :)

Ofc. kabhi bhi!πŸ˜ƒ