Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
And then she debuts her baby bump in Cannes!!!
UlrichWilliams2 thumbnail

I don't think that Sonam will marry so soon. However, if the news is genuine then I wish both of them a successful marriage. It is up to them to decide in which way they want to get married. Her aunt Sridevi has also passed away, so it makes sense for them to not marry in grandiosity.

Originally posted by: UlrichWilliams2

I don't think that Sonam will marry so soon. However, if the
news is genuine then I wish both of them a successful marriage. It is up to
them to decide in which way they want to get married. Her aunt Sridevi has also
passed away, so it makes sense for them to not marry in grandiosity.

she will get married. Have you not heard wanna be cool dad Anil speak about marriage before? The  fake open minded father states if you want to marry young, marry young, if you want to take your time, take your time. But of course there is a time limit one has to keep in mind if children are wanted, and you cannot get carried away Dating. As if having children is exclusive to being married. Old fashioned buddah does not want out of wedlock grandbabies, or daughters having live in relationships
🤢 Edited by Anils_wife - 6 years ago
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yay! 
I want a low key wedding as well for myself ðŸ˜³
I knew there was a reason I could relate to her. 
So happy for her! <3
cutebaby10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhunsukWangdu

Congratulations to the couple. Anand seems super cool guy.
This means she was already dating Anand when Karan and Kareena were trying to set her up with forever alone Ranbir.

what karan and kareena are trying to set her up with ranbir i never knew that anyway thank god she didn't set up with that playboy.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congatulations and I hope she gets busy with her personal life and has no time to play dumb fake activist on twitter
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Will she get married just before cannes? 
Doesnt seem so...She is one of the people who cares the most about her looks and even prepares for it. I dont think she will have both of these event so close to each other with no time to prepare. Also isnt her film releasing at the end of May? Promotions will also eat up a lot of her time.