Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow. Kudos to her for pulling through that. Man someday I want Patralekhas to dominate the industry. Am zero percent eager about those shitty Instagram starkids who are going to debut soon. Leaving one or two the rest are just horrible. No spark at all. I wish BW had a good mix of starkids and outsiders. Am rooting for Taapsee,Kriti and now Patralekha. Always rooted for Deepika too because of the same reason. Deepika was lucky to get that star-studded break and esp having a mentor like SRK. These other girls not so much. But here's hoping good stuff comes their way this year. 
zaniax thumbnail
TBH, I could not feel sorry for her cos she knew wat she's getting into. BW industry is extremely cut throat with/without nepotism so when u choose it as a career then be prepared for the struggles. Also, being a star kid can lead to more opportunities but never guarantees success case point Tushar, Esha etc. They can continue acting in films but nobody can force the audience to watch those films. On the other hand, ppl like Rajkumar have worked their way up. I do appreciate her honesty abt "Love Games though n hopefully she has learnt from that mistake.
Drogon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saw Love Games with friends as a sort of "Watch a trashy movie and make fun of it" event and thought she was the worst actress and found her quite vulgar (in the film her character definitely was sleazy). Was surprised when found out she is Rajkumar Rao's girlfriend. As in how can these two actors ever end up together. 
Looking at the interview can see her sincerity and how one can make mistakes in their journey to fulfilling one's dreams. As long you own those mistakes and learn from them, you have ensured that you will move forward and not let them hold you back. Happy for her for having made peace with it. 
PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had watched her in City lights and she was impressive. I have totally forgotten about her since she did not get any good opportunity thereafter. Thanks for sharing this. It is indeed sad that talent less star kids are shoved down our throat passing them off as the best things to happen to Bollywood where as real talent like this have to bear the brunt. I wish her all the best and hope good talent gets their due soon. 
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
More people need to watch this interview, especially fans of starkids.