Urvashi Sharma to enter Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya

Posted: 5 years ago
Urvashi Sharma to enter Sony TV's Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya

Sony TV's popular show Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya (Shashi Sumeet Productions) will see a replacement with respect to the actor playing the role of Meethi.

Actor Sonam Lamba who was seen in the role opted out of the show owing to creative differences. Stepping in to play the role will be actor Urvashi Sharma who was last seen in Sony TV's Peshwa Bajirao in the role of Rukhma.

As per a credible source, "Urvashi will take over from Sonam. The track which was supposed to be opposite Rattan (Rohit Suchanti) has been modified now.

We buzzed Urvashi but could not reach out to her.

Watch this space for more updates.

I fail to understand if Ratan could not fall for a smart girl like Diya how will he a london returned boy fall for a halwai from surajgarh😔
Pata nahi makers dikhana kya chahte h abhi tak to ratan ko realize he nahi hua phir rishta kaise likhenge naya pahle he itni h problem h ab ek or aa rahi h 
Originally posted by 111192

I fail to understand if Ratan could not fall for a smart girl like Diya how will he a london returned boy fall for a halwai from surajgarh😔
That's so simple to answer .Because he is a GADHA😆
Originally posted by pranurosid

That's so simple to answer .Because he is a GADHA😆
also because pyaar andha hota hai... Usse jab jisse hone hota hai bas ho jaata hai... It's all chemical... Pata nahi kab kisko dekh kar chemicals body mein halla machane lagein!!! Warna toh Romeo-Juliet Ram-Leela Heer-Ranjha sab kabhi soch samajhkar dushman se pyaar koni karte... It was the chemicals in their body... isilye toh it's called chemistry that two lovers have... Love makes no sense and leads the lover into a soup... (but anyways Ratan-meethi (Rathi) toh kabhi koni honewaala se... Kyunki cannon ship toh DiRa hi hain...!!!! even if she was opp. Ratan it would've been meethi in love with Ratan and flirting with him and zyaada se zyaada Ratan flirting back in a very normal way... unka track koi serious love affair nahi hota... or that's what I think...)
Edited by mrs_weasley - 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing amrutha!
Wondering what changes they have done to the meethi character even before her launch...
Lets wait & watch :)
Originally posted by surbhimathur

Thanks for sharing amrutha!
Wondering what changes they have done to the meethi character even before her launch...
Lets wait & watch :)

Agree
i think they initially planed ratan falling for meethi and meethi falling for ratan .. later they changed track to just meethi falling for him and ratan just flirtng with her
Originally posted by mrs_weasley

also because pyaar andha hota hai... Usse jab jisse hone hota hai bas ho jaata hai... It's all chemical... Pata nahi kab kisko dekh kar chemicals body mein halla machane lagein!!! Warna toh Romeo-Juliet Ram-Leela Heer-Ranjha sab kabhi soch samajhkar dushman se pyaar koni karte... It was the chemicals in their body... isilye toh it's called chemistry that two lovers have... Love makes no sense and leads the lover into a soup... (but anyways Ratan-meethi (Rathi) toh kabhi koni honewaala se... Kyunki cannon ship toh DiRa hi hain...!!!! even if she was opp. Ratan it would've been meethi in love with Ratan and flirting with him and zyaada se zyaada Ratan flirting back in a very normal way... unka track koi serious love affair nahi hota... or that's what I think...)
Toh Ratan ko emotions aur behaviour se pyaar nai hoga..Bas hormones and chemical reactions kaafi hai..Waah DH😆
Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
Originally posted by VARUNI2014

i think they initially planed ratan falling for meethi and meethi falling for ratan .. later they changed track to just meethi falling for him and ratan just flirtng with her
Jo bhi ho I want Diya to come out of KM for few days..She needs some fresh air god damnit
Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago