made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What if Zara is putting forward those conditions assuming that Kabeer wont accept it and the nikah wont happen ?

(Its almost like the Jodha Akbar film scenario , Jodha assumed that Akbar wont accept her conditions but he did accept all those . ðŸ˜†)

I think similar condition might arise in the show , Kabeer will also accept those demands ( might be under his father's pressure because Shahbaz is only concerned about making him Sheher Kazi so he might go to any extent to make that happen , also can be on his own will ) 

And surprisingly here also its Siyasat ka maumla like the film ðŸ˜Ž
Edited by ItsArohi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good points.
Zara knows Kabeer well , she knows his soch wont allow him to accept the conditions and that will lead to cancellation of the marriage .
But surprisingly Kabeer will accept those ( shahbaz another shatir dimag is with kabeer ) to that will lead to this marriage.
It actually has many similarities with the film ðŸ¤£

PS : Hi Arohi ! I knew I will meet you here lol ðŸ˜†
Edited by smol-bean - 6 years ago
DAPSG thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u, as i'm also thinking same, that she didn't want to say no, as like her amma said it will be disrespecting them infront of everyone.. So she may thought by putting those conditions, definitely kabir won't agree for them, or shahbaz and board members or peer saheb cancels the wedding bcz of her rediculous demands according to them..
crispsy thumbnail
Kabeer in mind "I will never divorce you Zara bibi so that day wont come" 😆
SilverWaterLily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes this scenario is quite possible, whether Kabir will agree to her demands himself or is he going to be forced by his abbu (who was even more agitated by hearing her demands) is the question. 😆
Haaye jldi se Monday ajaye abto
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very well you point it out!!

made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: smol-bean

Good points.

Zara knows Kabeer well , she knows his soch wont allow him to accept the conditions and that will lead to cancellation of the marriage .
But surprisingly Kabeer will accept those ( shahbaz another shatir dimag is with kabeer ) to that will lead to this marriage.
It actually has many similarities with the film ðŸ¤£

PS : Hi Arohi ! I knew I will meet you here lol ðŸ˜†

Exactly , but I doubt shahbaz will accept it or not considering he was himself irked on those conditions , kabeer ka hal bhi same hi tha he was also a bit angry !
But I think Peer Sahb will play a role in this as , whatever shedemanded is not against islamic laws.
That might to lead their marriage.

PS : Welcome to the forum  !  i am a deewana of this show now , will talk in the AT 
Edited by ItsArohi - 6 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: DAPSG

I agree with u, as i'm also thinking same, that she didn't want to say no, as like her amma said it will be disrespecting them infront of everyone.. So she may thought by putting those conditions, definitely kabir won't agree for them, or shahbaz and board members or peer saheb cancels the wedding bcz of her rediculous demands according to them..

yes exactly !
She said yes saving her family's dignity , but expected kabeer to say a BIG NO after she puts her conditions forward , but we all know it isnt happening have to wait to see what lead to their marriage ! 
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverWaterLily

Yes this scenario is quite possible, whether Kabir will agree to her demands himself or is he going to be forced by his abbu (who was even more agitated by hearing her demands) is the question. 😆
Haaye jldi se Monday ajaye abto

@bold exactly !
Kabeer to firbhi theek tha , though he was angry too !
But shahbaz was irritated/annoyed with it !
Cant wait for monday , what lead them to accept zara's conditions ðŸ˜•

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
totally agree with you. Zara unable to say no, put the ball in Kabeer's ground!