Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

guys plz help me i have a hard core blind fan of salman in my house
she dont listen
jab se salman ko saza hui she has started her rant that " government is corrupt ,other got released, why they caught salman,such a good human being , help everyone...all are liars, modi should do something,poor guy , bechara, why you guys are so happy(we r showing happiness bcs at least he got punishment in this case) 

plz help me n my father ,we both are getting harassed every minute bcs we are in favor of his punishment ...plz give ideas to convince her that  salman did wrong.

what will you get if you convince her? if she is happy in her bubble what the problem ..log to logo ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar dete hai and you have prob ki koi aapki family main salman ko victim samjhta hai ðŸ˜† relations are more important than these actors ðŸ˜ģ  hope she also not msg to her friend that how can she convince you and your father ...

apno ki chahto ka rakho khayal ðŸ˜ģ
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

what will you get if you convince her? if she is happy in her bubble what the problem ..log to logo ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar dete hai and you have prob ki koi aapki family main salman ko victim samjhta hai ðŸ˜† relations are more important than these actors ðŸ˜ģ  hope she also not msg to her friend that how can she convince you and your father ...

apno ki chahto ka rakho khayal ðŸ˜ģ

she is calling our relatives who r pro salman n then my relative n she consoling each other , telling her dukhada n kosing government n ppl n village ppl.

its like shok sabha is going on phone  in my house.ðŸĪŠ

and funniest thing is they know he will get bail bcs she is saying" accho ka bhagwan hota hai"
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Someone like Simi saying this is super-weird that on SM! The Pataudis are indeed skilled shooters & maybe there is some truth to this but am sure Salman had SOME involvement in it. Saif got super-lucky!!
^^^

Sounds like you wanna control how your sister and relatives think

A sign of small mindedness if you ask me 😆

she is calling our relatives who r pro salman n then my relative n she consoling each other , telling her dukhada n kosing government n ppl n village ppl.

its like shok sabha is going on phone  in my house.ðŸĪŠ

and funniest thing is they know he will get bail bcs she is saying" accho ka bhagwan hota hai"

so what kya hua ... hote hai kuch log aise ...

every star ke hai aise fans kuch to yahan bhi hai jo dusro ko gayn dengey but apne star ki bari pe apna gyan khud bhool jayengey 

please tell her about IF phir relative ko phone nahi hoga phir yahan hi gupp shup hogi ðŸ˜‰

tootyfrooty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ogreatone

^^^

Sounds like you wanna control how your sister and relatives think

A sign of small mindedness if you ask me 😆

no im not controlling ,its like she dont let me watch news or any other thing ,its irritating 

im talking about my mother,salman has fans in every age group  

no im not controlling ,its like she dont let me watch news or any other thing ,its irritating

im talking about my mother,salman has fans in every age group

Just take the remote 😆 😆

Or watch something in your phone, iPad, tablet or laptop 😆
tootyfrooty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

so what kya hua ... hote hai kuch log aise ...

every star ke hai aise fans kuch to yahan bhi hai jo dusro ko gayn dengey but apne star ki bari pe apna gyan khud bhool jayengey 

please tell her about IF phir relative ko phone nahi hoga phir yahan hi gupp shup hogi ðŸ˜‰

no i will not tell her about IF,if you guys argue with her i will get super protective n angry on you  guys bcs she is my mom  n if you guys let her do her salman beta jaap i will get irritated with you guys ðŸ˜†
tootyfrooty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ogreatone

Just take the remote 😆 😆

Or watch something in your phone, iPad, tablet or laptop 😆

yes i m on laptop but her commentary is chalu n i can listen it from other room ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Someone like Simi saying this is super-weird that on SM! The Pataudis are indeed skilled shooters & maybe there is some truth to this but am sure Salman had SOME involvement in it. Saif got super-lucky!!

Unrelated but OMG you changed color. Nawww!!
This no look nice 😭