my first post on what i know about muslim

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Someone has posted on Quora and it matches mine that's why just sharing anyway I am liking the serial for what they are showing and especially Zara which I feel is sensible enough to know right and wrong and not misinterpret it
My opinion on religion there should be no religion only what you want to follow or which culture you like you should follow otherwise there should be common law feel this is common views just posting to share commoners views and these are my questions even as what I listen from day to day life 

I think Islam is in urgent need of reformation or is it awareness by the non believers that is required on a global scale.

However we need to think what is it in islam that needs reformation- the people or the scriptures.

If the people, then what is it in them that needs to be reformed. And is it the scholars or the lay man.

If the scriptures, then which one. The quran, hadiths or other.

And for whom is it required. For the muslims? but they are mostly happy and contended. Or for the non-believers? Why would the muslims reform Islam for non-believers. Think deeply before you hope.

Islam is getting twisted and complex with each passing decade in this century. The scholars blame the common people for misusing, misinterpreting or not understanding the quranic verses. The masses blame the scholars for taking a hard stand and an extreme view point.

Some say the hadiths need to be done away with.

Every muslim is beating around the bush. And every muslim is afraid to say one thing that needs to be said. They don't want to acknowledge the one and only fact, that - The Quran Itself Is Flawed.

Because to do that is to destroy islam. The very foundation of islam cracks. A bit of displacement reaches to the very core of its teachings, it's beliefs and like an earthquake that crumbles buildings, islam too will start to crumble.

So no muslim scholars or lay people will agree for a reformation.

If it reforms, there is nothing left to follow. Muslims are lost. There is no Islam.

• The quran mentions jihad. It advices/commands to fight Jews, Christians, pagans all non believers till non are left.

Yes, muhammad and his subsequent followers made sure non were left in Saudi Arabia. Can this be reformed? Can the non believers be invited back in the saudikingdom and given free access to practice their respective faiths publicly with synagogues, churches, temples?

• Apologists say jihad is for self defence. Can this be reformed? Can muslims stop taking revenge and start giving the other cheek? If yes, they come close to Buddhist or Christian scriptures. The essence of islamceases to exist.
  • The curses in the quran. Every muslim who recites quran everyday, is in fact cursing the whole of humanity. For the downfall of non believers. For sickness and suffering to permeate in every non believers' existence. Can this be done away with? Can these verses be altered? If these verses are altered, then quran changes.
  • Forgiveness is only for someone who is a muslim or will convert to islam. Can the muslims let others be and not try to bring them into their fold.
  • How about talaaq. All the prerequisites and conditions of talaaq are gross and truly jihaliya. A modern, educated female should never get married to another man to get back to the first husband, if in case there is a desire for reconciliation after divorce with the first husband. (Please read my answer on talaaq). Can this be reformed in any other way.
  • What about the children. The husband has the first right over the children after the divorce. Allah has decreed it. If the father wants the children, no power can go against it. The mother cannot fight her case in sharia court. If the father wants his children, he gets them. It is the holy law. Can this be reformed? Will the muslims change allah's verdict? No. Not at all.
  • Can the purdah system be done away with completely. Can the muslimsreform it and say in unison that we as muslims do not require our womanfolk be bound by a black cloth from head to toe. Can the muslimsreform their minds and say that we do not need to sexualize our women by covering them.
  • Can sharia do away with rape laws. The way rape cases are dealt is atrocious. The woman is severely punished and the man escapes with a minor punishment. Can she get a fair hearing in sharia court. Can she not be blamed for rape, despite that she is covered from head to toe and might be the one to tantalize the man's carnal senses. Can she stand in the courts of sharia.. alone, without the help of 2 witnesses to back her claim and fight for justice, for her dignity to be restored. Can this be reformed?
  • Can the choice of multiple marriages by the husband, be reformed, when the quran explicitly says that the husband is free to marry another woman,if the wife is unable to produce a male heir. In such a case, the husband need not take the permission of the wife. He is free to bring another and the wife has a choice to stay or leave.
  • The animal sacrifice that takes place on such a mass and grand scale, can that be reformed. Even the pagans of today have stopped flesh sacrifice in the name of their gods and goddesses. (Stray incidents can always be overlooked/punished). It seems the pagans are more humane, more educated and in sync with modern times than the muslims. The Jews who originally have it in their religious texts, haven't taken it that far. The sacrifice of the son by the father has more to do with the inner sacrifice than the physical sacrifice of an animal literally. Can the muslims do away with this practice? If it can, then it is reformation. But will they?!

How does one interpret these verses. What can be changed? How does one reform these verses. Muslims (people) have done their best. They want to see goodness in their religion. That is why there are sufis, ahmadiyas, and other softer interpretations. But every attempt leads to failure. And it will. Because the verses in the quran are what they are. Every door is tightly sealed. Quran itself does not leave any scope of reformation. And it is the quran that makes islam, because it is the word of allah, not hadiths or any other. Muslims can do away with hadiths, but they can't do away with the quran, the ultimate word of allah. The final verdict on all humanity.

No, quran cannot be changed. The verses are interwoven forming a large fabric called Islam. By pulling just one thread, the whole fabric will unravel leaving nothing behind.

The word of allah is quran. The quran has all instructions that makes islam what we know it as.

The identity of a muslim is his quran. Without quran, he ceases to exist. Thus no muslim will want any reformation because he doesn't want to loose his identity. And he has no choice but to fight.

The world is not waking up to this fact.

Islam has a tendency to make it's followers take advantage of human weaknesses. The only way to fight it is to be strong. The less mortal weaknesses one has, the easier it is to push back the ideology of islam.

Unity is of utmost importance. Islam thrives on unity. The divided will always go down.

To hope for a reformation in islam, is a futile wish. Instead what needs to be done is to become aware and deal with it accordingly

Islam cannot be reformed. The only option is to become apostates.

credit to one who written it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
I think some ppl are misusing religion like Zara pointing out instant tripple talaq which isnt in quran and hadith. These should be reformed if its not in the prophecy.
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

I think some ppl are misusing religion like Zara pointing out instant tripple talaq which isnt in quran and hadith. These should be reformed if its not in the prophecy.

my exact problem is with quran or if it is right then the wrong interpration or anything there is a need to make everyone understand the right thing

and i am loving this serial so far as it is atleast making an attempt to make indian muslim atleast understand and not came under influece of political party or anyone o the name of religion if it is wrong for humanity but someone has problem with even this as i ahve listened on youtube that many were giving speeches against this and even filed complaint seriously .they cant even digest the fact that someone is showing about them something nice they have problem with every single thing.

there are many reasons I don't like Saria which is exploiting Muslim using their illiteracy and making them do thing on the name of jihad and namy others

I don't have problem with common Muslims but Quran I feel it is really instigating a lot as illiterate Muslim only know Quran and these literate powerful political party use them by misinterpreting Quran or its exactly written in Quran

and these are differences between Muslim and other religion

every riots or anything happen in Muslim majority
1- Pakistan and Bangladesh was formed by Muslims not any others
2- many Indian Muslims especially the places with their majority are supporting Pakistan and cursing India 
3- the illiterate Muslims blame anything happening to them is cuz of government and since they are in India
4-they reproduce(illiterate) at very high rate considering that will make them strong
5- something like love jihad really originated according to which male boys of them were allowed to marry girls of other religion so that they can be converted as they have the benefit of having many wives and can be divorced just with triple talak(I use to don't Believe  it until I did saw that situation in my grandparents native village)
6-they think they are suppressed in India for no reason even though we have to many of them at top of many streams to prove them wrong but they are blind
7-no other religions are turning in terrorist
While considering the views from other Indians
1- many Hindu leaders including Gandhiji turned too much blind to make them feel equal that he forgot about the other religions for example once he said to all the Hindus to stop the riots that if an Muslim comes to kill them then let them kill we will make other India in the land of dead .. idk how it made sense
2- other religions especially Hindu were highly taxed to practice thier religions during mughal age
3- many Hindu temple were shed to make musjid on them including the RAM MANDIR for which many Hindus are asking to make it back but still we can't because of Muslims disagreement even though they say it's an Hindu majority nation and they don't have existence.
4- in mughal rules Hindu and other religions ppl could be officially killed for any stupid reasons that can explain thier horror.
5- even the love of an Muslim ruler who was less cruel like Shahjhan choped off 80k workers arms which would have resulted in thier death at that time for taj Mahal.
6- Muslims have different law than rest of India because of thier MAJHAB to make them feel more like home but still they don't . While they have too much oppositions for the rule against cow slaughter. 
7- Pakistan which is the love of many illiterate Indian Muslims is sending terrorist and had been continuously attacking on Indian as if that's the meaning for thier sole existence.
8 - while majority of Hindus are vegetarian they find it wrong for any religion to practice an act in which you have to adopt a goat like son and one day they have to kill it as brutally as they can to gain most out of Allah well wishes. Idk how torture killing can make sense. Not to mention most other religions don't practice things like this
9- most of the Indians grow in an Christian schools so we are much more adopted to Christian ways while all other religions like shikh Buddhism and jain with other religions are almost 70-90 same as Hinduism so we don't have problems and consider as one as INDIAN.
 I am not saying all Muslims are like this .. many Muslims are in army too but somewhere in illiterates or in the places with thier majority like Kashmir or azamgar things are too wrong which makes Hindus bit un-accepting .
 And Indians don't hate Muslims as we don't but the one who are insecure they have reasons above

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Every person has the right to follow the religion they want as long as it does not cause any kind of harm to another no matter how illogical it may seem to another. 
Its mentality and thinking that needs to change about the way of life.  Religion is a small part not life itself
But debate and questions should  be encouraged
The scholars should try and answers these questions 
People should keep an open mind
The above is only my belief 
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Every person has the right to follow the religion they want as long as it does not cause any kind of harm to another no matter how illogical it may seem to another. 

Its mentality and thinking that needs to change about the way of life.  Religion is a small part not life itself
But debate and questions should  be encouraged
The scholars should try and answers these questions 
People should keep an open mind
The above is only my belief 

I have no problem with any religion or people practicing it
I don't like their diplomacy
one side they only say that this is written in Quran that why we are doing and consider it right other side someone says that they are interpreting the Quran in wrong way
so the problem either you make other Quran and write the right interpretation and take strict action against who take the wrong interpretation of Quran like the oswai brothers in Hyderabad they openly give speeches that we 15 crore Muslim can kill these 100 crore Hindu if police are not there
I hate their hypocrisy, not the Muslim 
they don't consider themselves wrong in doing something and take the help of Quran to justify it
they always victimize themselves 
about all terrorist are Muslims not from any other religion
so there must be some wrong either wrong interpretation or it itself is wrong
they forcefully convert everyone into their religious history is the proof 
they kill someone to justify it with the name blasphemy or jihad am not against Muslims otherwise ApJ Abdul Kalam would not be my favorite
and this show is showing them in very ideal way
it is not necessary qazi is Satyavati harischandra they are root cause and hypocrite and diplomat
they only say to respect our religion but they pray daily to send non-believers to hell 
they want everything jid vi meri pat vi meri
I hope Indian government take strict against these nongovernment Muslim bodies like Saria who in the name of protecting religion are making we Hindus more miserable
hope when they demand for next partition each and every Muslim should be ousted from our nation or asked them to follow the same Indian law, not their polygamy or blasphemy or jihad they should name their religion something else
I will never ask them to become Hindu but at least live us Hindu live on our land peacefully 
if you are not ok in our country then go to your so-called country as they all have so many countries but we have none other than India
they are like dimak to our country who will eat the whole by demanding a part every day and eating us whole
they live in India but not consider India as their own and demand their own lawmaking body and everything for doing the quranic crime
I feel some Muslim growing state are in the red light again for partition and I am sure when they will reach their whole majority they will show their true color in near future
someone after reading these post will say we are not doing so why you are generalizing Muslim
when the supreme court passes order they start doing jihad and not even once respect that we are Indians and it is functioning body of India so must have taken this decision after thinking but as Indian, they will want equal right and on the other side on the name of Muslim they want a special treatment even
they justify polygamy blasphemy or anything only because they are Muslim
they say its allah final word really if anything is final in this world
even literate who claim to understand religion never understand the wrong and dont want to develop
their quran will be prooved wrong and then how they can commit quranic crime and go to heaven

Edited by gaushiv13 - 6 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
I will just say understanding Quran is complex thing and layman do need scholars to.help them in understanding
Quran do not preach violence but few people thinks of them as scholars and takes help of google to understand it which is wrong cos each n every verse of Quran does have a reason behind it. One need to know history of ISLAM in order to understand QURAN. Half baked understanding isnt cool
I wud love to answer all the points or questions in ur post but its difficult to type on phone. Hv bookmarked, will type in free tym
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A Muslims point of view who is still learning.
What is quran? Message from god, directly.

What is hadith? Most of it is practicing the message what is written in quran. And how prophet( sws) practiced the message, his life in geneal.

Can you understand quran if you read?
No , you can only understand what god wants you to understand. It also depends on where are you right now standing in life. In differet stages of life we interpret the same verse differently. You keep reading same verse for 10-15-20 years but suddenly after 20 years you might realise that ok this verse means this. And when you realize , it hits you hard( guidance is only from allah) . It is designed in a way that only belivers can understand( even among Muslims, only who truly believe they can understand , that to at right time) that's why Allah says he guides and he misguided using the same book. It'
A treasure with so many hidden gems, and it speaks in riddles and stories.

You start reading, its vast vast book. I pray that Allah guide you to its true msg. Stop sinning , Coz sins steals from knowledg. And keep in mind God's watching your every single second ( guidance is only for the people who are god conscous ). For starters hear surah kahf with Urdu tranlation every week and if you listen to it carefully you will realize. Everytime you read you discover something new. 
AnjuRish thumbnail
See the point is religion  needs to evolve nothing  can stagnate... Most of the abrahamic religions incl.  Islam are by the book and very rigid.  Whereas hindusim as a religion is more open and u can be a athesist and still be a hindu because our scriptures recognise that
I have a huge interest in theology esp.  Shaivism 

Edited by AnjuRish - 6 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Sorry before i could complete it got posted
Islam as a religion may appeal to people who like its structure  and way of life
Each to his own as long as law of the land is not harmed
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I am happy that I am a muslim . and Quraan isn't flawed . those who spreed such infoes don't know anything about Islam, history and Arabic language. We as educated muslims in Arab countries learn Islamic fiqh, Quraan, hadeath and tafsir.. I am sad my English language isn't that good, warna I'd replied each wrong info. but again alhamdulillah , coz I am a muslim, and I know Quraan and hadeath passed to us by very intellegent ppl , who make sure nothing wrong happen during this time.