Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wanted to add that ::
It's the support for which we come here many a times. Support that we get when we are in mess, and the support that we give when others are in disgrace. 
Going away from them makes the other feeling hurt and dejected. And this can be amended by giving our full support to them, no matter what !
We win with our friends, we fail them when we leave them. 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot Shona for your valuable opinions ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So true... we come here for support in times of need... and that's the strength of any relationship when we care for them more than ourselves ๐Ÿค—
Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Even I got the most precious relationship for myself here only... and I'll be thankful to IF for bringing you all in my life๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'll never be able to pay you back the love and affection I got...im so thankful to all of you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

When we make friends at social media, they become our family, our second home. 

It depends on ::

How much we trust them.
How far we want to continue with them.
How there meeting and chatting means to us, bcos keeping in touch means a lot, instead of keeping in sight matter. 

Those who says that the bond and relationship is nothing at social media, i find they themselves have nothing to do with the friends they make. 
For me, these friendships matters a lot, and this is my sheer belief that i find a family here, and meeting one and all and even commenting at their threads means everything to me.

It's the support for which we come here many a times. Support that we get when we are in mess, and the support that we give when others are in disgrace. 
Going away from them makes the other feeling hurt and dejected. And this can be amended by giving our full support to them, no matter what !

Very well put in Babita... โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friendship n a bond made at social media is as pure n subtle that falling it for once is a life time achievement.. for many.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I have been at the net for years.. n have made many friends here.. and for me they are very precious.. n very close to my heart.. ! Its like coming to my second home... !!!
I have been so lucky to have time n strength from them.. all the time i needed them.. !
But for those who feels that its nothing n all farce ... i wanna give them my word.. 

what is friendship must be known n experienced.. one has to be selfless n ready to give without thinking of taking something in back.. 
Its an all time grab.. n not one time thought.. 
We have to be cautious for making them feeling easy.. we must be there for them... n if they need to be away n need some space.. be ready.. yeah we have to be ready for that too.. cos once in a life time.. this time comes to every one... each one of us.. 
So its not give n take.. its the sharing of time.. 
no matter how much we chat n meet.. every day or after many days.. but we the friends dwell in each other's hearts n minds.. n we are helpless to be away from them... 
Nice discussion Manisha.. โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

God bless.. 
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice topic put forward Manisha ๐Ÿ‘

The online or the net friendship is a bond that is built over time. All you need for that is the way of communicating and love for the other person. You can love and respect people without actually meeting them, can't you?

And the internet has made communication really easy. So it is entirely possible that your internet friends can be your best friends and closest confidants even if you haven't actually met them in person.Physical proximity and meetings etc. contribute to the growth of the bond but it is not the only way to do so. What matters is how you get along and how much you care about your friend.

I have a few internet friends and I haven't met some of them but I am very sure that I love them with all my heart. I can share my secrets with them and I can talk to them about my anxieties and insecurities. So can they!

It's beautiful how technology brings people together!

For those, who feel that it is nothing - Sometimes online friendships end for a reason. If this has happened to them, then they're just not the right people!

It can happen with the face to face friendship as well, so it's our take to see the bond between, is true or not. And to that, our own attitude matters so much. How much we can trust, and keep our doubts aside ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks dear, Luv ya โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Swatishubh - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail

When we make friends at social media, they become our family, our second home. 

It depends on ::

How much we trust them.
How far we want to continue with them.
How there meeting and chatting means to us, bcos keeping in touch means a lot, instead of keeping in sight matter. 

Those who says that the bond and relationship is nothing at social media, i find they themselves have nothing to do with the friends they make. 
For me, these friendships matters a lot, and this is my sheer belief that i find a family here, and meeting one and all and even commenting at their threads means everything to me.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Right Shona๐Ÿ˜ƒ
For people who say social media friends are not that strong... they have been my distant relatives and few people about whom probably Bro knows๐Ÿ˜Š
And that time he had said that i shouldn't have told about you all to them๐Ÿ˜ณ
But I feel if we wanna enter into a relationship...its gotta be based on truth and my truth ... do i need to really tell ๐Ÿ˜›
braveheartdoc thumbnail

@bold...You are right dear...we need to support our friends...no matter what...and for that even if we need to stay away from them...we need to accept it... as its about their peace of mind and their space๐Ÿ˜Š
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Friendship n a bond made at social media is as pure n subtle that falling it for once is a life time achievement.. for many.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have been at the net for years.. n have made many friends here.. and for me they are very precious.. n very close to my heart.. ! Its like coming to my second home... !!!
I have been so lucky to have time n strength from them.. all the time i needed them.. !
But for those who feels that its nothing n all farce ... i wanna give them my word.. 

what is friendship must be known n experienced.. one has to be selfless n ready to give without thinking of taking something in back.. 
Its an all time grab.. n not one time thought.. 
We have to be cautious for making them feeling easy.. we must be there for them... n if they need to be away n need some space.. be ready.. yeah we have to be ready for that too.. cos once in a life time.. this time comes to every one... each one of us.. 
So its not give n take.. its the sharing of time.. 
no matter how much we chat n meet.. every day or after many days.. but we the friends dwell in each other's hearts n minds.. n we are helpless to be away from them... 
Nice discussion Manisha.. โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

God bless.. 

Thank you Bhaiya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Each and every word of yours is true... ๐Ÿ˜Š
friendship is never give and take...for me its only give...and ive always tried to follow this ...to give my friends some peace of mind and relaxation...being there for them at every point of time๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope im not wrong in saying this...๐Ÿ˜Š
But sometimes we do realise that the other person needs some space and we should be ready for that... as its the most important thing at that point of time...as you too said๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for your valuable opinion Bhaiya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bless you too๐Ÿค—
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Nice topic put forward Manisha ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Bhabhi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

The online or the net friendship is a bond that is built over time. All you need for that is the way of communicating and love for the other person. You can love and respect people without actually meeting them, can't you?

We surely can love someone without meeting them๐Ÿ˜ƒ... 

And the internet has made communication really easy. So it is entirely possible that your internet friends can be your best friends and closest confidants even if you haven't actually met them in person.Physical proximity and meetings etc. contribute to the growth of the bond but it is not the only way to do so. What matters is how you get along and how much you care about your friend.

I have a few internet friends and I haven't met some of them but I am very sure that I love them with all my heart. I can share my secrets with them and I can talk to them about my anxieties and insecurities. So can they!

It's beautiful how technology brings people together!

Very true... technology brings people close...but it takes them away too sometimes...because along with the ease...it brings along with itself many hurdles...and sometimes one may have no way out of those hurdles๐Ÿ˜ณ

For those, who feel that it is nothing - Sometimes online friendships end for a reason. If this has happened to them, then they're just not the right people!

Its not always the case Bhabhi...there might be some unavoidable circumstances ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It can happen with the face to face friendship as well, so it's our take to see the bond between, is true or not. And to that, our own attitude matters so much. How much we can trust, and keep our doubts aside ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agreed Bhabhi...but i would like to put forward my view point as well...if im allowed๐Ÿ˜›

i'll do that in my comment๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear, Luv ya โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Love you loads๐Ÿ˜ƒ