Discussion: For forum activity

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I am planning to start some good discussions here to increase the forum activity. 
I hope you all would share your valuable opinions and take active part in discussion. 

So the topic for today's discussion..." What do you all think about marriages between people who have wide age gap between them... just like Ashni?"

Please share your views on this so that we can have a good discussion on this ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by braveheartdoc - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for this discussion thread di ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
braveheartdoc thumbnail
I would like to share my views๐Ÿ˜Š
Most of the times we would have such marriages to be love marriages...as parents won't arrange such marriage for their kids usually๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now what might attract two people into such a relation...it might be understanding and maturity of one to the ability to see their younger version of one self for the other.
Regarding the success or failure of such a marriage...it depends on the level of understanding of both of them and how do they deal with the criticism associated with such relations๐Ÿ˜Š

I personally feel managing such relations is not easy especially in the society where we live...but if you are ready to handle all the pressures bravely...then there is no problem...but yes...the problems don't end so easily for any couple who plans to enter into any such relationship๐Ÿ˜ณ
babita.. thumbnail
We have seen AshNi with age gap, and the hurdles that came to them while marrying, before it and after it. 
The age gap is not a taboo, but can be a problem, if the couple are not AshNi who  are:

1. So mature and understanding, to bear and conquer all the hurdles. 
2. So much in love and respect for each other, that knowing each is so easy for them.
3. Can wait for years to get their love back.
4. Can survive even after misunderstandings come to them, and they are good enough to show their concerns to them. 
5. Provided, there is no Mallika in their life, and if she is, then they are much the same, as they took her out from their life and don't repeat the mistakes that Ashu did. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

others must be there, would love to know them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Originally posted by: babita..

Thanks for this discussion thread di ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You are welcome Shona๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
braveheartdoc thumbnail

We have seen AshNi with age gap, and the hurdles that came to them while marrying, before it and after it. 

The age gap is not a taboo, but can be a problem, if the couple are not AshNi who  are:

1. So mature and understanding, to bear and conquer all the hurdles. 
2. So much in love and respect for each other, that knowing each is so easy for them.
3. Can wait for years to get their love back.
4. Can survive even after misunderstandings come to them, and they are good enough to show their concerns to them. 
5. Provided, there is no Mallika in their life, and if she is, then they are much the same, as they took her out from their life and don't repeat the mistakes that Ashu did. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

others must be there, would love to know them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You are right dear...but the fact still remains...Ashni are a fiction couple...but in reality if someone goes through similar experiences...would their relationship survive๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ
babita.. thumbnail
A billion dollar query di ๐Ÿ˜ณ
To know this, we have to get some more views. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail

A billion dollar query di ๐Ÿ˜ณ

To know this, we have to get some more views. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah lets wait for our Bhaiya and Bhabhi, Devyani Di and Anjani to share their views as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i'm sure their mature minds would throw some bright light on this topic๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one... nice discussion thread Manisha... โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
wud love to join here with my views shared.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Swatishubh thumbnail
Lovely!
This is awesome Manisha, thanks for the thread, to discuss the show and topics โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—
First topic itself is the theme of the show ๐Ÿ‘