Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
interesting prologue
nice
update soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends here's the first part of this TS .

Shot 1

Raman bhalla one of the well known personality in north indian business world . He was a shrewd businessman, his ancestors had left huge property for him , so much that if he would spend it lavishly for his two lifes then also he cannot spend whole of it .And day by day his wealth is increasing as he too was earning with same pace . Now he has come up with a new project of making a township " RKB golden galaxy township " ,for which he was looking for a suitable const. company to give the project . Today he was having a meeting of some suitable companies who have to show their presentation on basis of which Raman will give the contract so that his project will be completed nicely and efficiently .

This was his professional life ,in his personal life ,he lives alone in a huge house as his sister was already married and his brother was studying in abroad, his parents died in a plane crash few years back so for now he was all alone with some helps in his house . His whole day got spend in doing work and after that he use to go to pub . There he enjoy his drinks and girls ,some day he come back late night to his house , someday he use to spend nights in hotel room with different girls . Though his siblings time to time remind him to get married and settle in his life but he always shrug the thought saying he will surely get married ,if he finds a suitable girl for himself for whom he will be ready to do anything ,then he laughs loudly thinking ,god had not crested any girl till now for whom he will be ready to do anything .

The conference hall of five start hotel "The imperial" was filled with the top most const companies representatives, who has come with their best presentation to get RKBs contract . Only he was yet to arrive ,all were eagerly waiting for him . After about waiting for half an hour finally he arrived ,his personality was just to die for .He was not much tall but a very handsome man with sharp features , the frowns on his forehead and his attitude were making him look even more handsome . Some lady members who were present in the hall started taking deep breath on his sight ,all wanted him to notice her while he just walked towards his place , followed by his two bodyguard. He settled in his chair and spoke " good morning everybody ,sorry for being Lil late ,please introduce yourself immediately so that we can start the presentation ."

All nodded and started introducing themselves ,while he was greeting everyone friendly thats when his eyes fell on a very beautiful ,charming lady who was introducing herself as " ishita iyer ". Ishita iyer was senior project manager of Bhatia const. , she was the one who is going to give the presentation on behalf of Bhatia's . Though she was done by introducing herself but Raman eyes were still stuck on her . He was mesmerized with her beauty ,he so wanted to remove his eyes from her but seems his eyes were glued to her . 

Soon the presentation started , Raman was keenly listening to the presentation of different companies ,now it was bhatia's turn . Her CEO wised her and she went to give presentation ,for which Raman was eagerly waiting . She was wearing a white shirt with black office suit ,she was looking amazing in this simple attire also .Ishita started her presentation ,Raman's all eyes was on her ,soon he drifted to his imaginary world in which he and Ishita were romancing.

He imagined himself openings his arms and singing..

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai

She came to him and sang engulfing herself in his embrace .

Mujhe aadat bana lo ik buri
Kehna ye tumse hai

He caressed her face and tucked a hair strand behind her ears and sing 

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai
Sar pe hai, kab se hai

She opened his shirt buttons and sung kissing his bare chest .

Jism ke samandar mein
Ik lehar jo thehari hai
Usme thodi harqat hone do

He slides his fingers in her hairs and sung holding her face in his hands, looking deep into her eyes ..

Shayari sunaati inn
Do nasheeli aankhon ko
Mujhko paas aake padhne do

She smiled looking to him and sang opening her both the arms 

Ishq ki khwahishon mein
Bheeg lo baarishon mein
Aao na

He hugged her tight and sung

Tumhe paakar na khone ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai

Ishita hugged him ,resting her head on his chest .

Mujhe nazron mein rakh lo tum kahin
Kehna ye tumse hai

Raman was smiling like an idiot imagining ishita so close to him ,but his trance broke with the clapping sound , making him realize that her presentation was done . He ruffled his hair and shook his head in disbelief thinking ,how he can think about some girl like this. He is RKB,girls throw themselves on him ,he never goes to any girl . Thinking so he tried to concentrate on other presentations but his eyes were time and again traveling to ishita ,finally he thought something .

Soon all the presentation was done and Raman called for a small snacks break ,till he take his decision . All nodded and went to the hall where snacks were arranged . Ishita was taking her coffee when Raman's PA walked to her and informed that Ramsn is calling Ishita on her table . She nodded and went behind her . Ishita reached to his table and asked " sir you called me ".

Raman nodded and signalled her to sit in front of him. She settled ,then he spoke ," miss .. sorry I forget your name ".

I( tucking her hair strand behind her ear )- sir I m ishita iyer .

R- hi Ishita ,actually can you give your presentation again .

Ishita got nervous listening to this as her CEO has given her responsibility to make best presentation so that they can win the contract ,she meekly asked 
" why sir ,did I did any mistake ".

R- No sweety ,its just I was lost in my thoughts and couldn't concentrate on you. ,can you ..

Ishita nodded ,he got up from his place and signalled her to come to conference hall . She went behind her and was about to switch on the projector for which Raman denied and instructed her to show it in her lappy only . She nodded and started briefing him sitting beside him ,while Raman's all attention was on her . She was explaining ,when he tucked her hair  strand which was stopping his view . Her heartbeat stopped for a moment and her eyes closed automatically feeling his touch which she immediately opened ,not showing him that she is affected by his proximity . She anyhow completed her presentation ,she looked at him and asked nervously " how was it sir ".

R- it was amazing ,I must say Ishita it was perfect . I always wanted someone like you for my company ,are you interested in working with me .

He spoke keeping his hand on her ,she slowly quit her hands from his and spoke " sir I can't decide anything so quickly ,I need sometimes ".

Saying so she got up and left the place and joined other people . 

Thats all for now friends ,hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment.
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di