The show has been blessed by Allah : Monica Khanna

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
By

Monica Khanna, who charmed the audience with her spectacular negative portrayal in Thapki Pyar Ki, considers her work to be a learning experience.

The young lass, who is currently impressing audience as Zeenat in Zee TV's latest offering Ishq Subhan Allah, says that the show has been blessed by Allah.

She says, "The factor that the show connected well with the audience is the whole concept of the show which is based on Triple Talak. Second most important thing is the captivating name. I believe we are blessed that the name in itself has Allah in it. Hence, his blessing is always there. And lastly, we have few junior artists who often tell us that through Zara's voice they feel their message is conveyed to the society. Zara is their voice in the society. I am so proud of Eisha that she is playing such a challenging character with so much ease.

She further adds, "I am blessed to be a part of such an amazing show. We all are happy that the show has opened up with great ratings and our hard work is being appreciated. While talking about bashing, we were ready for the same as we knew that the topic might create controversy.

Talking about the learning process, she shares, "Initially, I was rejected by the makers and they had roped in another actress. Later, what went wrong or I should say right for me that I got a call and they informed me that I am shortlisted. I was the last one to be brought onboard hence I only attended one workshop. However, the cast and crew was very supportive. They helped me a lot. I also read Urdu words and books related to the same so that I can work on my dialect. As my mom is from Lucknow, I was aware about the way they speak. Adnan Khan also helps us a lot. He is a sweet heart.

Well said, Monica!

Posted: 6 years ago
She might be the main negative in the long run.