Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy

Even with differences, argument/debate will keep them together. None else challenges each others thoughts, hence they like to argue with each other coz you know no fun if the opponent isnt as strong as you 😉 u feel they are immensely attracted to each other. Dark matter pulling them together 😆 the thing that i liked most was, they didnt deny liking each other but they have problem with each others thought. It will make their relatiionship interesting. They will romance as well as debate over real issues rather than stupid nok jhok 😆

Omg it didn't hit me until just now but you're right! They didn't deny not liking/loving each other, just that they didn't like each other's nazariya! ðŸ˜ƒ On a base level, they have been attracted to each other since literally their first meeting on that truck and were warming up to each other on the train until that triple talaq matter came about. But yes! Their clashing nazariye will keep their relationship growing and interesting. 

I wouldn't mind a little bit of silly nok jhok but mostly want them to debate back and forth ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†