How Cute Kabir And Zara Were!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everybody. 
I just love how Kabir and Zara can't stand each other , but can't take their eyes off one other whenever they come togather.πŸ˜‰
In this episode they kept fighting , yet when they were ordered to go to wait in another place. Their eyelocks when he was looking at her from his place. she was upstairs but couldn't just move out . she kept staring at him as well. 
And the moment they were ordered to get married both said inkaar in the same moment. πŸ˜† Aren't they cute!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
They were so cute outside too when they were staring at each other.
Aashna05 thumbnail
Yupp they are so cute  together. Everytime they see each other they cannot take their eyes off each other. 
Zara brings out the real Kabeer. Loved how both of them said no together and then their cute wali nokjhok😳
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

They were so cute outside too when they were staring at each other.

Yes. everytime they start staring at eachother angrilly, they set screen on fire. πŸ˜² Can't wait for their marriage track!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are adorable! 

Zara is so cute like how tf can anyone, let alone Kabir, be mad at her? I wanna pull her cheeks and cheer for her at the same time πŸ˜†

And no matter how annoyed Kabir gets with her, it's so obvious he enjoys their debates/arguments. He seeks them out. 

Btw if we got that gross shower scene between Kabir and Ruksar we BETTER GET SOME LOVELY INTIMATE SCENES of Zara and Kabir post-marriage! 

I wonder what their sleeping arrangement will be after marriage. Unlike other hindi tv heroes, Kabir is a gentleman and no matter how much his wife infuriates him, he will not make her sleep outside or on the floor or something awful like that. Wonder if he'll offer her the bed and himself will sleep on like some sofa/couch in his room. Then we can get scenes of him waking up before her and staring at her 

I HOPE WE GET SCENES OF THEM DOING NAMAZ TOGETHER OMFG! 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarbhiForever..

Yupp they are so cute  together. Everytime they see each other they cannot take their eyes off each other. 

Zara brings out the real Kabeer. Loved how both of them said no together and then their cute wali nokjhok😳

You know even without knowing the full meaning of their conversations..just a look at them makes me realize how they feel. first was love, then admire ...this story started differently , na? then after many clashes they can't stand each other yet their eyelocks speak volumes. πŸ˜‰ 
Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

You know even without knowing the full meaning of their conversations..just a look at them makes me realize how they feel. first was love, then admire ...this story started differently , na? then after many clashes they can't stand each other yet their eyelocks speak volumes. πŸ˜‰ 

yup first admiration, some eye talks and then difference of opinions... it was beautiful❀️
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

They are adorable! 

Zara is so cute like how tf can anyone, let alone Kabir, be mad at her? I wanna pull her cheeks and cheer for her at the same time πŸ˜†

This is so cute of you !

And no matter how annoyed Kabir gets with her, it's so obvious he enjoys their debates/arguments. He seeks them out. 

I am sure!πŸ˜‰ he thinks she's arrogant , so he replies her. warna I just want him to put his hand on her mouth and stop her from shouting. πŸ˜†

Btw if we got that gross shower scene between Kabir and Ruksar we BETTER GET SOME LOVELY INTIMATE SCENES of Zara and Kabir post-marriage! 

Now I start daydreaming!

I wonder what their sleeping arrangement will be after marriage. Unlike other hindi tv heroes, Kabir is a gentleman and no matter how much his wife infuriates him, he will not make her sleep outside or on the floor or something awful like that. Wonder if he'll offer her the bed and himself will sleep on like some sofa/couch in his room. Then we can get scenes of him waking up before her and staring at her 

Of course. but I think she'll offer to sleep on sofa instead. they'll argue on this too. πŸ˜† I want to see her staring at his fit body the way Ruksar does. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Yes. why not ? anything special and not the typical romantic scenes. πŸ˜ƒ
ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. why not ? anything special and not the typical romantic scenes. πŸ˜ƒ

Tauba! I think she's too shy and sweet to oogle at his abs but I hope she at least blushes and looks away and he notices πŸ€£

Yeah, at least cause it will be after marriage, he won't have to wash his hands every time he accidentally touches her or like you said, puts his hand on her mouth to shut her up every time she does cute bak bak. 
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

They are adorable!

Zara is so cute like how tf can anyone, let alone Kabir, be mad at her? I wanna pull her cheeks and cheer for her at the same timeπŸ˜†

Even with differences, argument/debate will keep them together. None else challenges each others thoughts, hence they like to argue with each other coz you know no fun if the opponent isnt as strong as you πŸ˜‰ u feel they are immensely attracted to each other. Dark matter pulling them together πŸ˜† the thing that i liked most was, they didnt deny liking each other but they have problem with each others thought. It will make their relatiionship interesting. They will romance as well as debate over real issues rather than stupid nok jhok πŸ˜†