My fans wanted me to come back with Vikram - Shivani Surve

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
By

Shivani Surve and Vikram Singh Chauhan together created magic on screen in Star Plus' Jaana Na Dil Se Door. The Jodi even today remains popular, so much so that the fans have been missing them dearly.

But now the wait is definitely over!!

Shivani Surve and Vikram are back and back for good!!

This time they will sizzle on screen in Sony TV's Ek Deewana Tha, which is produced by Prateek Sharma, the same man who creatively helmed the Star Plus show.

Shivani has started shoot for the Sony show from today. And she spoke exclusively to IWMBuzz.com about working again with Vikram.

Says Shivani, "My fans wanted me to come back with Vikram. And that's what is happening (smiles). It actually feels like home to be here and work with people I know so very well. This kind of reunion brings fun. We have been talking about this role for couple of months now. Our chemistry in Jaana Na Dil Se Door worked out so very well. As an artist it is very rare to find that kind of chemistry with an artist. It is fun to work with a good actor. My fans can expect me and Vikram to be together. We are shooting some great scenes. I am excited as I start work on Ek Deewana Tha.

Wish you and Vikram all the luck!!

Whom she will be pairing with? Will it be vikram? 
Originally posted by Arpi1234

Whom she will be pairing with? Will it be vikram? 
is that even a question? ofcourse..
dont know what namik is gonna do in the show..
Ahhh I'm so excited

Just saw two gorgeous pics of vikram Shivani shooting together
#ekdeewanatha or on vikram's insta

Yahoo!!!!
Originally posted by Tikky

Namik is paired with whom? 
As vikram paired with shivani, namik going to be paired with nikita and sharanya will be left all alone (sarcasm) ðŸ˜›