Is sarla going to ??

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
initiate the break up with Prithvi? That would be fantastic. I remember similar scene in PR, when Ankita breaks up her daughter Purvi's marriage. I hope something like that should happen preceeded by a tight slap by Sarla to Prithvi. That would be the only way for her to redeem herself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

initiate the break up with Prithvi? That would be fantastic. I remember similar scene in PR, when Ankita breaks up her daughter Purvi's marriage. I hope something like that should happen preceeded by a tight slap by Sarla to Prithvi. That would be the only way for her to redeem herself.

she would rather slap karan. She uses her brain once,in a blue moon.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
after seeing precap, it seems karan is going to get slapped by either preeta or sarla..
everyone will forget what prithvi was saying.. focus will get shifted to karan..
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was almost right on my prediction. Last EPI Sarla said she wants to break up the marriage. But she actually does that or not to be seen. I am sure some idiot will try to pacify her and it won't happen. Probably as everyone predicting it will go to Mandap when the break happens. But I am all for Preeta speaking up and breaking with Prithvi than anyone else. She is the one most effected by all these false accusations and she should raise the voice.