Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

🤣🤣🤣 I like this Dino entry, pehle kabhi nahi dekah, how about Pooja turning into a Dino for some babaji ka thullu reasons and  Naren's heart starts feeling for the Dino coz his heart knows it's Pooja.  Then we get to see Naren Dino romance, socho kithna albela pyar hoga...anyways the writers don't show Naren Pooja romance as a normal couple, so Naren Pooja the Dino romance hi sahi😳
🤣 My God.. what a scenario! 🤣
I remember that in Thapki Pyaar ki, it once happened that a gorilla ran from the jungle and entered the house of the hero and heroine...that gorilla gets stuck in a room with the heroine...so he decides to keep the heroine as hostage... After that, the heroine managed to go to her husband, the hero...but the gorilla had fallen in love with her by then!!!🤣🤣 
So i have seen Naagins and Gorillas in indian dramas...Now I want a Dinosaur love track in PA too!😃😃
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 I like this Dino entry, pehle kabhi nahi dekah, how about Pooja turning into a Dino for some babaji ka thullu reasons and  Naren's heart starts feeling for the Dino coz his heart knows it's Pooja.  Then we get to see Naren Dino romance, socho kithna albela pyar hoga...anyways the writers don't show Naren Pooja romance as a normal couple, so Naren Pooja the Dino romance hi sahi😳
[/QUOTE]
I remember that in Thapki Pyaar ki, it once happened that a gorilla ran from the jungle and entered the house of the hero and heroine...that gorilla gets stuck in a room with the heroine...so he decides to keep the heroine as hostage... After that, the heroine managed to go to her husband, the hero...but the gorilla had fallen in love with her by then!!!🤣🤣 
So i have seen Naagins and Gorillas in indian dramas...Now I want a Dinosaur love track in PA too!😃😃
[/QUOTE]
Ya I remember that Gorilla thing had seen in a segment😆😆
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

And the montage they had created for this track was absolutely amazing! The gorilla was holding Thapki in the Raj Kapoor pose...and small graphic hearts were emerging from his chest for and eyes for the fainted heroine in his arms!!! 🤣
Imagine Pooja in the dino avatar... Naren starts falling for Bela when he sees the dino... they INSTANTLY connect! Love happens...Bela will be like...KIAAA? PRAVEEN JEE NORMAL NAHI THAY? HE WAS INTO "LOVE THY ANIMALS"? 😃
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Yaar don't tell me this is for real 😕🤣 Good that I didn't watch that show else I would have died out of laughter.  Logics ka kaise kaise band bajathe hai yaar ye log.  I blame Ektha maiyaa for this, she is the one who started this trend way back in kausauti...A crocodile eats Anuraag's face yet after sometime he returns with a new face in the show😆 tab se chal raha hai in serial walo ka jaanwaro se pyar. 

When Simar can turn makhi then why not Pooja to dinosaur. Now I am literally visualizing Naren romance a dinosaur maaan...this is hilarious 🤣
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

And the montage they had created for this track was absolutely amazing! The gorilla was holding Thapki in the Raj Kapoor pose...and small graphic hearts were emerging from his chest for and eyes for the fainted heroine in his arms!!! 🤣
Imagine Pooja in the dino avatar... Naren starts falling for Bela when he sees the dino... they INSTANTLY connect! Love happens...Bela will be like...KIAAA? PRAVEEN JEE NORMAL NAHI THAY? HE WAS INTO "LOVE THY ANIMALS"? 😃

🤣🤣🤣

Waise Naren loves animals a lot and is very emotional about them, remember his love for bolu.  So I am sure if Pooja turns into a dinosaur then no way Naren's animal love would  ever let him fall for anyone else and he will never hurt her and become protective about her too and he will always carry her in his arms too.  In that way we will also get to see Pooja in Naren's arms, caresses her lovingly...bring it on writers🤣
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
JhanviKv thumbnail
😆

😆😆
JhanviKv thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

🤣🤣🤣

Waise Naren loves animals a lot and is very emotional about them, remember his love for bolu.  So I am sure if Pooja turns into a dinosaur then no way Naren's animal love would  ever let him fall for anyone else and he will never hurt her and become protective about her too and he will always carry her in his arms too.  In that way we will also get to see Pooja in Naren's arms, caresses her lovingly...bring it on writers🤣

Yes bring it on !! We are ready to watch !! 😆 Beauty & the Beast ka Satkela version where Beauty is Naren And Pooja the beast !😆
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

🤣🤣🤣

Yes bring it on !! We are ready to watch !! 😆 Beauty & the Beast ka Satkela version where Beauty is Naren And Pooja the beast !😆

🤣🤣 Moraaa Piyaaa...Dinosauraaa! 🤣 My God..I am dead laughing... 
Beauty and the Beast! 👏 awesome yar!
JhanviKv thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 Moraaa Piyaaa...Dinosauraaa! 🤣 My God..I am dead laughing... 
Beauty and the Beast! 👏 awesome yar!
Thank u😆
Aha haha ha ha...ha ha..I can't stop laughing at that as well 😆
Too good version of that song👏
Hamari poori satki hui hain😆
may63 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not sure how Neha's role will be different than Naina's role?
I mean Naina also came with same plan to take revenge from her step sister and trap her brother in law to take revenge
Looks like Neha role is similar if we go by all the articles and location segments
If PA serves same crap then I don't see long future for this she as many new shows have been launched and IPL is around the corner so I do not think Rhis track will fetch good TRP for show

They need to show some haappt time for lead couple also

Don't know why they didn't run the track for Vyas family and Naren and Pooja together and fighting all odds with family