Zara to keep a condition that triple talak won't happen with her

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Its confirmed she will keep a condition saying inly normal talk is valid  she won't accept triple talak 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
It is allowed for women to put conditions in marraiges. some women demand the right to end the marriage from their side! 
But how can she stop her hubby from divorcing her. such conditions are invalid!
ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is allowed for women to put conditions in marraiges. some women demand the right to end the marriage from their side! 

But how can she stop her hubby from divorcing her. such conditions are invalid!

I have a question - I'm not Muslim and I have heard varying things from other Muslims I've spoken to. 

When a husband gives his wife talaq apparently her consent is not needed (which seems unfair to me but whatever, I don't want to start an argument), but when a wife wants to divorce her husband ie. khula, she must return her haq mehr AND also she must seek her husband's consent?

Is that true?

if not, is it just that Muslims from different sects do thsi differently? Because I have heard of this from many Muslims I know. 

Just wanted your take. I mean no offense ðŸ˜Š
awida thumbnail
No problem @ghissa. Sorry I don't know your name!😳 
Talaq is Islam has rules which many muslims don't follow. If you read Holy Quraan you'll know that Allah asked the married couple to seek help from their elders before taking this big step. also there's a period of 3 months before parting ways. a wife should stay in her husband's house in this period . 
Islam gave men responsibility of the house financials , and with responsibility comes rights  . so talaq right is with man. But if a woman wants talaq she goes for khula , and returns haq  mehr . it is true. coz she took that haq mehr to become a wife. now that she isn't interested she has to return it. this is to stop fraud women from getting married for haq mehr and then seek khula. 
Also after talaq custody of little kids goes to women. which make men keen in keeping their marriages to not lose their children custody. 
ghissapitta thumbnail

No problem @ghissa. Sorry I don't know your name!😳 

Talaq is Islam has rules which many muslims don't follow. If you read Holy Quraan you'll know that Allah asked the married couple to seek help from their elders before taking this big step. also there's a period of 3 months before parting ways. a wife should stay in her husband's house in this period . 
Islam gave men responsibility of the house financials , and with responsibility comes rights  . so talaq right is with man. But if a woman wants talaq she goes for khula , and returns haq  mehr . it is true. coz she took that haq mehr to become a wife. now that she isn't interested she has to return it. this is to stop fraud women from getting married for haq mehr and then seek khula. 
Also after talaq custody of little kids goes to women. which make men keen in keeping their marriages to not lose their children custody. 

No worries, it's Nandini ðŸ˜†

That's all very well, but so it's true for talaq man doesn't require his wife's consent but for khula wife requires her husband's consent?
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Ieant was ahe said no to triple talak and not for the one mentioned in quran 
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

No worries, it's Nandini ðŸ˜†

That's all very well, but so it's true for talaq man doesn't require his wife's consent but for khula wife requires her husband's consent?

No , Nandini. In Khula she just go to Qazi who after knowing her reasons, can give her khula without her husbands consent. 
There's also another way to get divorced without returning haq mehr. and you get nafaqah (mony for a living from your husband) that's by going to Qazi and giving good proves that your husband ill treating you. Here too you get divorced without your husband's consent , and you get all your rights. 
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

Ieant was ahe said no to triple talak and not for the one mentioned in quran 

You mean she puts a condition that if she gets instant triple talaq it will count only as one?😕 Well. this is good.😉😃
ghissapitta thumbnail

No , Nandini. In Khula she just go to Qazi who after knowing her reasons, can give her khula without her husbands consent. 
There's also another way to get divorced without returning haq mehr. and you get nafaqah (mony for a living from your husband) that's by going to Qazi and giving good proves that your husband ill treating you. Here too you get divorced without your husband's consent , and you get all your rights. 

Oh ok. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me! ðŸ˜Š Really appreciate it! 
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
@awidha thats wat i meant she saus that u cant give her instant triple talak  if they get divorced they should be normally divorced