i am excited for this track ðŸ˜³
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Double postEdited by Meherya123 - 6 years ago
Samaina12 thumbnail
I see triple talaq as a way to stop men from giving divorces unnecessarily. I am not a muslim, but my understanding of islam says triple talaq and halala only make men not act in haste. 
Instant triple talaq is wrong and i don't think even prophet advocated instant tt.
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello. I am new here. Interesting debates. I think Zara taking this step is true to her characterization. However, what I would love to see is that Kabir falls so in love with Zara that he goes against his own principles of instant triple talaq. I would love to see that dilemma in his character to have that debate emotionally and morally for his own growth. That way he will truly understand Zara's point of view. 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is an Indian show. They just want to cash using triple talaq as that matter is like hot news. They promoted this show using triple talaq, their strategy worked as show got the bumper opening, to maintain their position they won't go and read quraan or consult a maulvi/Qazi.

First, this zaara is getting married against her wish with someone who believes in triple talaq, on top that putting condition that there shouldn't be triple talaq in her marriage. How on earth will she stop him from doing that? Put tape on his mouth 24X7?
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

@awidha thats wat i meant she saus that u cant give her instant triple talak  if they get divorced they should be normally divorced

Now this makes more sense. ðŸ˜Š 
btw . in a video it is shown that haq meher is 1 crore . maybe it is another way to make it difficult for him to divorce her. coz some ppl ask for delayed haq mehr..which means she doesn't get it before nikah. but after talaq. If it is a hiegh sum of money a man hisitates from divorcing his wife.😆
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@whitemagic only if she says quabool hai wedding happens so she will compel them to agree to her condition than only she will say quabool hai zara stands by her own principles y wolll she agree to anything that is not in quaran 
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii guys its Aarohi.watched 2 episodes of ISA.I found this show quite similar to beintehaa which used to air on colors in 2014-15.That show was also based on tripple  talaq and halala nikah. 
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

This is an Indian show. They just want to cash using triple talaq as that matter is like hot news. They promoted this show using triple talaq, their strategy worked as show got the bumper opening, to maintain their position they won't go and read quraan or consult a maulvi/Qazi.

First, this zaara is getting married against her wish with someone who believes in triple talaq, on top that putting condition that there shouldn't be triple talaq in her marriage. How on earth will she stop him from doing that? Put tape on his mouth 24X7?

I think Kabir saying instant TT wont make any difference since Zara wants to prove saying ITT doesn't validate talaq. But in that scenario i want Zara to leave or give divorce to Kabir. I want to see a painful and intense love story 😳
As for makers, i have seen many muslims praising the approach while many are criticizing it. So there's two side due to different school of thought
Samaina12 thumbnail
Instant triple talaq is something even Prophet.did not advocate. I asked a few of my friends who are Muslims Nd they said nobody is allowed to divorce without going through elaborate procedure of triple talaq and not instant tt either verbally or through whatsapp.sms etc.