Marraige has been shot only after thier talak the real story begins

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
They showef the marraige news 18 tv channel and in aaj tak as said earlier they will get divorced after which the true or main story will start its confirmed by makers its going to be insterting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So they said on the news that they will divorce eventually then the story starts? No wonder the marriage happened so soon.

I hate seeing the hero heroine divorce but I guess here is they showed it for a very valid reason it would make sense. Hopefully not for something stupid, as both Kabir and Zara have been shown to be sensible thus far. 
missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I maybe wrong but as far as I know that if a couple gets talak then they have to marry someone else before they can remarry the again but if they get an annulment ( I can't remember the word) then you are separated but not divorced and can get back together anytime. 
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: missdramkr

I maybe wrong but as far as I know that if a couple gets talak then they have to marry someone else before they can remarry the again but if they get an annulment ( I can't remember the word) then you are separated but not divorced and can get back together anytime.

I think you are right. If they divorced once , she has to marry someone else to marry this guy again.
ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

I think you are right. If they divorced once , she has to marry someone else to marry this guy again.

Not only that but isn't the rule if the woman is divorced and husband/her want to reconcile she has to marry another man AND consummate the marriage with the other man? ðŸ˜•
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

Not only that but isn't the rule if the woman is divorced and husband/her want to reconcile she has to marry another man AND consummate the marriage with the other man?😕

Yes looks like that's the rule in Islam. Don't have much knowledge, but when I discussed with one friend she mentioned this
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There will be a time period for whi h you can work out ur relation by the time gets over u didnt reconcile than divorce is made.they can remarty again if both wa t only problem will come when the husband rejects the wife 3 times the women need to marry and consummnate her marraige
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
In first Talaq , and second talaq a woman don't need to marry another man before she'll be able to marry her first husband after getting divorced by the second husband. this rule exists only after third talaq. and it is to give a woman a chance to get more respecting husband. coz the man who divorced her thrice is sure having problem with her. Also it is a good punishment for her husband coz if he realizes his fault by giving his wife for the third time, he won't be able to marry her again unless seeing her marrying another man , and consumate. consming marriage with the other man proves that the woman is over her first marriage and is willingly getting married to the new husband. 
Barunkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
After watching various speeches of renowned scholars on YT, here is what all of them said about the Talaq procedure as mentioned in Quran.

First of all Divorce or Talaq though is the legitimate thing but is the least favorite of Allah too

Divorce is to be taken only in extreme cases like when there are irreconcilable differences between husband and wife. But before that a mediation process has to be carried out by bringing in an arbitrator (usually the one who is an elderly and experienced person) from both the sides. Even then if the matter is not sorted, then the person can resort to divorce.

The man then has to pronounce a 'Talaq' (once) after which a period of 3 menstural cycles or 3 months is given known as Iddat. This time is given so that the couple can rethink upon their decision. Also, there are certain conditions laid down for divorce

Conditions for divorce
Divorce can be given only during the clean period i.e. a divorce cannot be given when the woman is on her menses.

If during the period of Iddat the wife becomes pregnant then the Talaq automatically stands cancelled

If you have sexual intercourse with your spouse during this period then also the Talaq automatically stands cancelled

Talaq would be an invalid one if it is given in a drunk state, in sleep or in anger

If the couple get back together during the Iddat period then no Talaq will happen. But if Iddat period is over and they haven't got back together then Talaq is deemed to have been taken place.

After the Talaq the same couple can remarry please note they can remarry even without performing the Nikah Halala (wife getting married to another man and consummating it) for maximum 3 times i. e. they can give Talaq and remarry the same person again at the most 3 times. After the 3rd time the woman has to marry another man consummate the marriage and can get back to the man she wants to marry only when her current husband dies or divorces her.

This is a kind of punishment from Allah who make a mockery of a sacred institution like marriage.

DAPSG thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barunkidiwani

After watching various speeches of renowned scholars on YT, here is what all of them said about the Talaq procedure as mentioned in Quran.

First of all Divorce or Talaq though is the legitimate thing but is the least favorite of Allah too

Divorce is to be taken only in extreme cases like when there are irreconcilable differences between husband and wife. But before that a mediation process has to be carried out by bringing in an arbitrator (usually the one who is an elderly and experienced person) from both the sides. Even then if the matter is not sorted, then the person can resort to divorce.

The man then has to pronounce a 'Talaq' (once) after which a period of 3 menstural cycles or 3 months is given known as Iddat. This time is given so that the couple can rethink upon their decision. Also, there are certain conditions laid down for divorce

Conditions for divorce
Divorce can be given only during the clean period i.e. a divorce cannot be given when the woman is on her menses.

If during the period of Iddat the wife becomes pregnant then the Talaq automatically stands cancelled

If you have sexual intercourse with your spouse during this period then also the Talaq automatically stands cancelled

Talaq would be an invalid one if it is given in a drunk state, in sleep or in anger

If the couple get back together during the Iddat period then no Talaq will happen. But if Iddat period is over and they haven't got back together then Talaq is deemed to have been taken place.

After the Talaq the same couple can remarry please note they can remarry even without performing the Nikah Halala (wife getting married to another man and consummating it) for maximum 3 times i. e. they can give Talaq and remarry the same person again at the most 3 times. After the 3rd time the woman has to marry another man consummate the marriage and can get back to the man she wants to marry only when her current husband dies or divorces her.

This is a kind of punishment from Allah who make a mockery of a sacred institution like marriage.

Thank u so much for the detailed description of talaq.. It was very good..
But how and when instant TT came into picture, and as Zara said is there no say to women in instant TT to refuse or to fight against it so that she can secure the marriage without breaking when husband breaks it when he was angry or influenced into it..
Please if u aware about instant TT can u share here.. 😊Edited by DAPSG - 6 years ago