Shoaib Ibrahim on Dipika Kakar's conversion to Islam

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Actress Dipika Kakar who  will be making her bollywood debut with JP Dutta's next converted to Islam to marry her boyfriend Shoaib Ibrahim.There was a lot of hue and cry on social media about it. Reacting to this, Shoaib said, "Trust me, both of us are just not bothered about what people say. We know we haven't done any wrong and so we don't focus on these negativities. When there's low in our lives, do these people come as a saviour? No, so who has given them the right to talk about us. Our marriage was so beautiful that some haters decided to pick a subject to demean it, but it really didn't affect us.

When asked if he will have apprehensions towards romantic scenes now that he is married, Shoaib said, "Not at all, romance hi to chalta hai TV pe (romance works on TV). We are both professionals and understand the demands of being actors. And I enjoy when people say that I romance well on-screen, so need to stand up to all expectation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all why is this on Bollywood forum? They are tv actors.
If he loved her so much why didn't he convert or had a court marriage? ðŸ˜¡
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He himself didn't leave his religion so talking nonesense ...basically these two losers have no answer for this question 
Love Jihadi Kahin ka 

Marriage is beautiful ????  ðŸ¤£ ...Haan Haan Love Jihadi got successful in his mission so marriage beautiful hi hogi for him 

BTW Will he allow his sister to leave her religion for a Non-Muslim Guy ? ðŸ¤”
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Why are not they reporting her with new name faiza
Why following old name

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My whole life I've practised Hinduism. In a matter of second if someone asks me to convert to an other religion, I just can't. Coz that's my upbringing, ive been brought up in such a way, my faith system is different. Leaving all that for someone whom I've just met is impossible. If he respects me, he will never ask me to convert. He will allow me to practise what I want too. Coming to the point, Deepika is just being delusional. She's someone who doesn't have a mind of her own. For her first husband she embraced Christianity and now she's doing Islam nama. Kal ko koyi aur mil jayega and she will sing a different song. And shoiab is an assole who can't respect his wife's beleifs. Both are desperate attention seekers.
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Before sasural simar ka, no one knew dipika, afte she left the show she got no offers, nach baliye ppl got a nice trp hindu muslim love story sonthey called these two. 
these two re too desperate for attention
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The pair in question are not related to BW, therefore discussing or sharing their articles on BW forum is irrelevant.
Topic closed

BWF DT