What went wrong ?

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
We are not sure yet if Yash and Pooja cheated on their spouses. But if they did I am unable to understand why ? What went wrong ? 

It looks like Aditya loves Pooja's mother more than his own mother. The way he went to her first even though his mother opened her arms for him. Then he looked back at his mother and looked quite disappointed by her. His brother loves his bhabhi so much that he can't accept anything against her. His father doesn't look mad at his daughter in law who cheated his own son. Aditya himself loves his wife like crazy. Yes he is a little careless, a little childish but he loved her more than anything. 
So my question is how can a wife cheat on his husband after all this ? She had a perfect family then what made her want someone else ?

Yash and Zoya's marriage wasn't arranged. Both went against their families to marry the other one. That means they really loved each other more than anything.
Then how can he cheat on his wife after fighting for each other against the world and going against religion ?
Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That is why I strongly feel there is something more to it
We all think it can be extra marital affair with all the promo and all, but maybe it's something else. 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think we are going to see more underlying layers from all characters and that characters lives are not what it appears to be on the surface. There are two possibilities, one that they were not having an affair at all and it was something else at work here, even with them hiding their meeting  which could be explained by things like by sharing a common incurable disease or that on the surface, everything is fine while we will see more undercurrents and layers from all the characters.
Minionite thumbnail
I don't think it's as easy or as simple to understand someone's reasoning. On the surface, yes Pooja has the perfect family, but the actual question to ask is was she happy? Did she feel like she was a part of a family that understood her? Did she yearn to be with her family and more importantly her husband?

Same with Yash. Yes they fought with the world to be together, but was that actually love or just stubbornness? Did he really not care that Zoya's father hates him? Did he not mind the endless ups and downs from Mumbai so that Zoya could stay in a small town? Did he really not care that his family hated Zoya?

I'm not siding by an affair. Both Pooja and Yash are wrong to go outside of their marriage, if that is indeed what happened. If they weren't happy in their lives, then they should have divorced their respective partners and went searching for their happiness. But looking for happiness and leading your spouses on is wrong.

But what I'm trying to say is that when someone has an extra marital affair there is usually a deeper reason for it. Like many posts and people on the forum have said, Pooja got married to her childhood friend. But there's a difference between loving someone and being their friend, so maybe Pooja found that love in Yash and realized that she married Aditya because she thought she loved him. People also pointed out that Yash and Zoya got married after fighting their families. But there's a difference between love and persistence. Maybe Yash realized that he liked Zoya, but got married to her because of his persistence.

If there's an affair, then something went wrong and that's what Aditya and Zoya need to "find" out.
It was evident that, Both Pooja and Yash thought their spouse is little immature, and both of them are serious person.
But, both of them were wrong, if they were not happy in their marriage then they should have ended their marriages.
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My inner mind view😉

Yes Pooja and Aditya are childhood friend, but how sure we r  that Pooja really loved him...maybe during college or working time she have met Yash and fall in love but to make her mom happy she married Aditya and knowing this Yash hv move on in his life with Zoya

Always a say "Nothing like first love" so maybe Yash & Pooja met again and from there they continue seeing each and other

I have a strong feeling that Pooja was pregnant with Aditya child🤔

PS: maybe i might be WRONG😃 cant for next episode

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vj3072

My inner mind view😉

Yes Pooja and Aditya are childhood friend, but how sure we r  that Pooja really loved him...maybe during college or working time she have met Yash and fall in love but to make her mom happy she married Aditya and knowing this Yash hv move on in his life with Zoya

Always a say "Nothing like first love" so maybe Yash & Pooja met again and from there they continue seeing each and other

I have a strong feeling that Pooja was pregnant with Aditya child🤔

PS: maybe i might be WRONG😃 cant for next episode

I have a strong feeling that Pooja could have been pregnant with Yash's baby! Idk why I feel that😆
Edited by SanyaEterna - 6 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

That is why I strongly feel there is something more to it

We all think it can be extra marital affair with all the promo and all, but maybe it's something else. 

Even the dialogues in the promos raised the questioned whether yash and pooja were having an affair or is the truth something else. The promo even hints that things may not be the way they seem. 
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A couple of things go on in my head after the episode, my curiosity, this post and replies.

1) For Yash if right not I had to give an explanation it would be the fact that his father-in-law hated him.  He finds Zoya a bit immature (at least I got that from the first episode).  And I get the point that they went against everyone to get married, but unfortunately people do fall out of love.
2) For Pooja on the other hand, she seems to have a picture perfect family.  It has only been the second episode and we know about Papa Hooda and the way he acts.  We also do not know anything about Pooja's father and where he is.  She also finds her husband a bit immature.
- Going of these points, I remember watching the interviews and the launch and I forgot who mentioned it, but they said in the show they will try to find out what led to Yash and Pooja to their possible affair.  They said that if Yash and Pooja did have an affair they knew their consequences, they do love their loved ones, but something pushed them to it (I am obviously not ok with affairs or anything fyi).  I believe they hinted at something about Zoya and Adi playing a part to it without themselves knowing.

Coming to the fathers.  Both fathers do seem shady.  But the way they acted at the morgue was a bit different.  Zoya's father at least tried to make her understand that Yash is gone and he had an affair.  But, however he doesn't like Yash and someone pointed out that he said Yash will not pick up the phone.  Which makes him suspicious.
Adi's father on the other hand we come to know is a cheat and actually liked Pooja, so it makes me wonder why if he did plan the accident.  But then I come from the stand point of he obviously has a problem with Adi, question is what, and is it serious enough for him to go that far. He also snatched the autopsy report from the youngest Hooda which I found very suspicious since the doctor seemed like he was about to cover up whatever Papa Hooda wanted him too

Honestly anything can happen its been two episodes.  
Edited by 3dancelover - 6 years ago
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I have a strong feeling that Pooja could have been pregnant with Yash's baby! Idk why I feel that😆

yeap u r right ...it is Yash child...brain said Yash but finger wrongly typed Aditya...😆