Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel Yash and Pooja already know each other before their marriage .Aditya look Pooja as wife. but Pooja look Aditya as her friend only not as husband
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I feel Yash and Pooja already know each other before their marriage .Aditya look Pooja as wife. but Pooja look Aditya as her friend only not as husband

even i thought the same...maybe Pooja try to explain to Aditya before their marriage that she love someone but Aditya never try to understand her...
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

A couple of things go on in my head after the episode, my curiosity, this post and replies.

1) For Yash if right not I had to give an explanation it would be the fact that his father-in-law hated him.  He finds Zoya a bit immature (at least I got that from the first episode).  And I get the point that they went against everyone to get married, but unfortunately people do fall out of love.
2) For Pooja on the other hand, she seems to have a picture perfect family.  It has only been the second episode and we know about Papa Hooda and the way he acts.  We also do not know anything about Pooja's father and where he is.  She also finds her husband a bit immature.
- Going of these points, I remember watching the interviews and the launch and I forgot who mentioned it, but they said in the show they will try to find out what led to Yash and Pooja to their possible affair.  They said that if Yash and Pooja did have an affair they knew their consequences, they do love their loved ones, but something pushed them to it (I am obviously not ok with affairs or anything fyi).  I believe they hinted at something about Zoya and Adi playing a part to it without themselves knowing.

Coming to the fathers.  Both fathers do seem shady.  But the way they acted at the morgue was a bit different.  Zoya's father at least tried to make her understand that Yash is gone and he had an affair.  But, however he doesn't like Yash and someone pointed out that he said Yash will not pick up the phone.  Which makes him suspicious.
Adi's father on the other hand we come to know is a cheat and actually liked Pooja, so it makes me wonder why if he did plan the accident.  But then I come from the stand point of he obviously has a problem with Adi, question is what, and is it serious enough for him to go that far. He also snatched the autopsy report from the youngest Hooda which I found very suspicious since the doctor seemed like he was about to cover up whatever Papa Hooda wanted him too

Honestly anything can happen its been two episodes.  

I really hope they have a valid reason to cheat on their partners if they really did. Because we never know, it might be a conspiracy too. The two fathers are suspicious, Zoya's father more than Adi's. Adi's father looked more like he wanted to hide the affair news to protect his reputation but he had no problem with her having an affair. But Zoya's father can very well be guilty but then again will he kill another girl just to prove that Yash is not right for his daughter ? I doubt that. 

Anyways back too the couples, I agree both Adi and Zoya are childish. But then they knew it from day one. So love can't vanish just because they remained immature. Should have thought before getting married. 

The possibility of being old lovers will only make their image worse. 

So I still hope the story is something else. 

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

That is why I strongly feel there is something more to it

We all think it can be extra marital affair with all the promo and all, but maybe it's something else. 

TBH I rather want to see something else than EMA. ðŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

That is why I strongly feel there is something more to it

We all think it can be extra marital affair with all the promo and all, but maybe it's something else.

Completely agree with you!
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After watching the first two episodes, I can't blame Pooja and Yash. Both their marriages seem to be so suffocating. 
Zoya gives zero space to Yash with her OTT dedication. Does not notice his expression or what he may be trying to say. Just continues with all-about-her-love saga all the time. Aditya seems just the same. He completely ignores her distant behavior, while rattling on about love and cheaters etc.

BTW - cheating spouses would be much more interesting than long-lost bro-sis.
Edited by Karaali - 6 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
you know... i might sound wierd...
but puja going ahead and having an affair could be plausaible coz she married her childhood buddy and maybe after few years she realised she never loved him...

what shocks me more is yash's infidelity...
going for an interfaith marriage means he was an adult...well in his senses to take such a drastic step which involved his family's disapproval and staying away from them...

whatever he did...was planned...keeping ur wife tucked away in a small town... get an excuse to travel frequently...

why do i feel he never even travelled to mumbai ?

the fact that puja is in mussoorie with yash makes me wonder if they had a love haven in mussoorie itself

Originally posted by: -vandy-

you know... i might sound wierd...

but puja going ahead and having an affair could be plausaible coz she married her childhood buddy and maybe after few years she realised she never loved him...

what shocks me more is yash's infidelity...
going for an interfaith marriage means he was an adult...well in his senses to take such a drastic step which involved his family's disapproval and staying away from them...

whatever he did...was planned...keeping ur wife tucked away in a small town... get an excuse to travel frequently...

why do i feel he never even travelled to mumbai ?

the fact that puja is in mussoorie with yash makes me wonder if they had a love haven in mussoorie itself

I quite agree with you on that. Maybe Adi and Pooja's marriage was arranged. It was always one sided love from Adi's side that's why it was easy for her to look for someone else. But Yash went against everyone for Zoya and then cheat on her with someone sounds so weird. 
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5
I have been thinking the same.
The point is why did yash cheat if he did.