Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Praju_D thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
If there is no Namik after antim sanskar track then I am also not going to watch it.. Only written update for me also.. 
But before he goes I want 1 emotional scene between Shiv and suvarna... CVs itni demand toh puri kar do..  We have to be ready with tissue paper in upcoming episodes I guess.. 
P.S.  Namik's Insta post is too cute to comment also.. Short of words. .
Praju_D thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In all this pic cuteness we missed a point.. 
How come both Shiv are together present on set for shoot?? Flashback mein bade Shiv ka kya kaam..?? Abd if Shiv is there then is Sharanya and BB is also there?? 
krish_1 thumbnail
she understands what really happened on that day. She pretends to have moved on and suggests that she is ready share her life with Vijay. She asks him to take her to the cliff where Mahesh died as it was Mahesh' long cherished dream to take photos from the cliff. She then commits suicide from that cliff, in front of Vijay, as a revenge.
---- will this ever happen in edt??
Ignore the photography part...as the guy here was killed by his friend while taking a picture,so that he can get his wife...
Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Praju_D

In all this pic cuteness we missed a point.. 

How come both Shiv are together present on set for shoot?? Flashback mein bade Shiv ka kya kaam..?? Abd if Shiv is there then is Sharanya and BB is also there?? 

Cross overs maybe...since they team is known for awesome editing n cgi,some way of story telling maybe shot like shiv is present n story is being narrated...or after realising it's her son...Swarna sees him as a kid...basically n acidicallyπŸ˜› her imagination...
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god Sharanya is doing antim sanskar ! Is she gone mad or wht  ? I hope shiv is Atleast happy jate jate and believe that sharanya n his mom are safe otherwise I will never accept his forceful cremation due to vyom ...

Edited by SahiPakdeHain - 6 years ago
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Who is samiksha jaiswal btw? 
🀣

Edited by SahiPakdeHain - 6 years ago
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Oh god Sharanya is doing antim sanskar ! Is she gone mad or wht  ? I hope shiv is Atleast happy jate jate and believe that sharanya n his mom are safe otherwise I will never accept his forceful cremation due to vyom ...

I don't think it's forceful by vyoom...but shiv is making her do as he myt have thought that all his duties in mortal world is done n he must go...
Vyoom gave in Rajan(I think) n now everyone thinks Rajan did this all cz he wants shiv dead as he killed his dad n kept his mom in captive!!!!!
Now that Rajan is dead...shiv myt think he should leave!!!!!

EyeForBeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish_1

I don't think it's forceful by vyoom...but shiv is making her do as he myt have thought that all his duties in mortal world is done n he must go...
Vyoom gave in Rajan(I think) n now everyone thinks Rajan did this all cz he wants shiv dead as he killed his dad n kept his mom in captive!!!!!
Now that Rajan is dead...shiv myt think he should leave!!!!!

Still very painful😭
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Who is samiksha jaiswal btw? 

🀣

hehe jst read that.. πŸ˜† pehle they suggest him additi rathore n he satisfies their demands... chalo samjh aaty hai ..she used to be his coactor... bt who's ths samiksha yaar..the demand seems more like a suggestion..bht acchi actor hai dil ki...πŸ˜› paulclan zada free ho rahe hain..πŸ˜† 
Ps edit kyu kia tune? ?πŸ˜†
Edited by NusiSg - 6 years ago
EyeForBeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

hehe jst read that.. πŸ˜† pehle they suggest him additi rathore n he satisfies their demands... chalo samjh aaty hai ..she used to be his coactor... bt who's ths samiksha yaar..the demand seems more like a suggestion..bht acchi actor hai dil ki...πŸ˜› paulclan zada free ho rahe hain..πŸ˜†

I just Google and she is cute yarπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Don't you think suggestions are increasing day by day πŸ˜›

Few Paul clan members are desperate for πŸ˜›πŸ˜† warna jadatar toh want to see him single πŸ˜†

hamesha single rahun mein aisa kyon when one fangirl said ki namik always stay singleπŸ˜†