Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krish_1 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
There was no romantic scenes but some scenes which gave an impression of romance...saranya was always with half mind and confused!!!!!!!!(beginning you know what n who scenes)
that mirror scene was totally useless and backfired baaadly...after that they didn't do any such scenes between u know who...directly went for revelation...but after those episodes they kind of lost it...they could have made Rajan an equal partner in crime...n explored why vyoom killed him instead of mere voice overs!!!!(solid scenes involving the three)
The clg stories could have been better than the Cid stories...
But again weak writing... baazigar also couldn't work out...
But whatever plots they have written till now or what I feel they would have,have the same outcome that's y Sharma is saying story is not tampered...
Let's see what the new entry brings...
Cz sadhvi flopped big time so it's pretty evident audience which gave a stable trp is not same as 5:30 show audience

Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

I saw this video rn, where ppl are singing, something really offkey, didn't sound very good (at all) to me and Namik could be spotted far away, standing. Is this what you guys are calling a party? That's not a party, that's just, stay back and have a drink kinda after shoot thingy...or so, atleast to me.

Its a house party...
Get together type...
Maybe cz the pre leap schedule is over now post leap shooting starts!!!!
It was a sing along!!!! N was really horrible but those who were singing were looking high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We should  shift to the new AT :D
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the BB murder scenes could have been salvaged if there were shot at the same time with closed shot without revealing his face and then a bigger frame with him included. Shooting the same scenes after a very long gap had given rise to discontinuities. Maybe they had time crunch or simple mismanagement who knows.
Edited by sydy - 6 years ago
krish_1 thumbnail
That scene was really a turn off!!! The shirt different...
Also they swallowed the complaint scene...
But even if it was aired then outcome remains the same but leap couldn't be possible this fast...they purposefully made saranya trust vyoom just for the leap...
That's y I think it's the CGI that lead to the leap...
I hope they have a strategy for the leap...

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo shukar hai ueh khatam hoa..!!😆