Frequent Posters

Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Eyes out for the new stuff😳😃
Ranified009 thumbnail
And I don't really like that they make him kneel all the time...He never had to do that in EDKV, so there's no problem with frame fitting.
 So what if he's tall..he carries his height pretty handsomely and it only adds to his screen presence. I don't like such compromises for accommodating others🤔
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

Eyes out for the new stuff😳😃

Yeah...any guesses?!!
krish_1 thumbnail

And I don't really like that they make him kneel all the time...He never had to do that in EDKV, so there's no problem with frame fitting.

So what if he's tall..he carries his height pretty handsomely and it only adds to his screen presence. I don't like such compromises for accommodating others🤔

3 inches do the job...
But I think it depends on director...he doesn't want slabs n tip toe-ing in his scenes...he hasn't used that...which is really creative of him!! Cz that's the easy way out always
can't always shoot it using high focal length lenses...
Actually both the leads are 2 extremes...vsc below average height namik above average...only Amar has the optimum
Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
Ranified009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish_1

Yeah...any guesses?!!

I guess it's about the post leap stuff or related to his mukti...dunno, guesses never work with this show😆
Ranified009 thumbnail
Chotta Vyom is older than chotta Shiv btw...this age diff must be of some significance. But bada shiv much much bada than bada BB xD
krish_1 thumbnail

I guess it's about the post leap stuff or related to his mukti...dunno, guesses never work with this show😆

I think some extension of ghost look...I don't think it's still time for post leap stuff...also namik will not post anything soon eventhough he said watch this space for more...
krish_1 thumbnail

Chotta Vyom is older than chotta Shiv btw...this age diff must be of some significance. But bada shiv much much bada than bada BB xD

Yeah...age difference will have significance in the narrative... yeah vsc n namik are at two extremes!!

Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

so vyom is older than shiv
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

IG update :))

I bet he couldn't pick up the kid for the kid was getting scared with all that height xD

sooo much cuteness in one frame...☺️ he gve us watever we ask for.. bhale der se..par deta hai(ths one he gven us really really soon..overnight)..😳 n he read us also.. 😆 he read everything yaar.. lol.. n also he loved to kept us engage to that space as if we won't... ussi space se chipke rehte hain..24 / 7😳.. his 'very soon' is going to be next weekend fr sure..!! Still we ll kept waiting fr the update each n every day of the week..😆..happy waiting guyss😛 Edited by NusiSg - 6 years ago