Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice.  Show mein we will not get all this.  To OK u all give nice OS.
Good work keep up. 
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Minu Di! 
This was so ravishing! I have no words to express my excitement and happiness right now...beyond imaginations wala feel! ๐Ÿ‘

Hope we get to see something like this on-screen too...I know we'll die after watching it but its SamAina after all! 

Just a quick clarification - all of this is happening post leap, right? 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelic567

Minu... This was just too hotโ˜บ๏ธ... Too passionate... I can't stop blushing... 

Naina fainted seeing sameer watching asanskari movie ๐Ÿ˜†... I can really imagine that... Mundit ran away. ๐Ÿ˜†
Naina taking bold steps was so good... Both giving in to their desires... Beautiful...
U r just amazing dear... First emotional stories, then comdy and now sensuous one... Aapki talent toh laajawab hai๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Simi for so much of appreciation.๐Ÿ˜ƒSeparation and Reunions have a very awkward and anxious feeling..Either you behave strangers or merge into one.๐Ÿ˜ณ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: doublecross

I think the separation track is playing asanskari tricks with our minds! Hahahaha! Separation is hard to bear and these one shots are somewhere helping me get through these episodes. I loved it! Would be waiting for some more from you!

Hhahha๐Ÿ˜† We are trying to bring them much more closer than how the CVs are trying to keep them distant.Thank you for appreciating this piece.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wolf-whistles!!! That was hot lady!! I could so imagine Sameer and Naina getting lost in each other! Bhaad me gaye Sanskaar types!! 
And that stupid phone had to ring tabhi hi!! I would suggest next time, they keep the receiver away, so that it doesn't disturb them...what's more, they can actually continue in Sameer's room someday!! Less distractions there! ๐Ÿ˜‰
God! We've all become crazy in Sameer and Naina ka pyaar!! Itna to apne pyaar me interest nahi raha hoga jitna in dono me hai ki ye kiss kab karenge! lol! 
Brilliant piece! I especially loved the wind shaking the ancient oaks on the mountain- I just love mountains and find nothing more serene and beautiful than them...

Love
Sur
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliantly written๐Ÿ‘
It did not seem you first time wrote asanskari story.

Lovely writing.
Their emotion was perfectly felt from the writing.
Chance was taken and utilized well. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sameer could escape well from Taiji.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ending was great.
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Minu...as always ๐Ÿ‘
Part 2 please...
lizzb1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You have written it so beautifully, felt the actors actually enacting this scene right in front of my eyes...You are truly gifted...thanks so much for sharing.
Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Minu superb. In this separation phase ye forum hi hamara sahara hai. We can together sail through this phase. "Let me check" was the best part.
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Minu !! Minu!! Minu !! this is too good...and you have written so eloquently ...writing a passionate scene so neatly is a gift not every one has ...girl you have done a fantastic job!! Loved it !! Loved it !! Loved it !!