Sameer--Naina OS -Sacred Hunger (16+)

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello my dear forumwasis and besties πŸ€—
Here is an OS from me and for the first time rated.Thanks Moumita for encouraging me to pen down something in this genre.
Dedicated to the crew of our Aasanskaari ship.Love you all my darlings.❀️
Disclaimer:Kids below 16 and Sanskaari people stay away from reading this piece.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last time Naina went directly inside Sameer's room unalarmed she stumbled twice. She stumbled first at the threshold,thanks to the suitcase that was carelessly put and the second stumble was the reason why Sameer had to again go on a 'Naina Manao Mission'' for second time.

"Sameer! Look at the chic.This is surely mood uplifting'' Pandit  exclaimed while Munna and Sameer nodded relaxing on the recliner.

Naina was surprised to see Sameer so much into the movie that he had missed the telephone rings and even has not noticed her presence in his room.

She stood stunned when her eyes fell upon the screen. Her head swirled and she landed in a thud.

"Naina!Naina! ''Sameer  splashed her face with water for third time and all he could hear was her mumbles..unclear and undecipherable.

"Sameer!I think she caught us watching the movie.Ramdhari informed that she came before 40 minutes to be exact. We don't have faces to show her.Take care of her''.We are leaving.Munna said and Pandit agreed while Sameer had a blank less expression.

Did he too have a face to show her? Would she understand?

"Naina!You fine now? ''Sameer asked as Naina sat upright in his bed.She turned her face away as he passed her the glass of water.

"Don't talk to me.Welcome back and I am leaving.'' Naina spoke all miffed and got up to leave. He pulled her hand and she shrugged with hard jerk.

"Are you annoyed for the movie?'' He asked knowing well how the scenes shifting from soft po*n to semi po*n has caused his sanskaari and sacred' girl lose senses.

"HOW COULD YOU WATCH THOSE?...EWW! ''She despised and awaited for his explanation.

"This is ..you know ..boys thing.I mean.. ''He tried explaining failing badly to form a coherent and convincing sentence.

"Ohh!Boys thing? From when have you started keeping list of boys things and girls' things?Its all that Delhi impact.Right? How disgusting that was!You are corrupting Munna Pandit even!'' She ranted away while Sameer smiled at the 'angry goddess'' infront of him.The water splashed from his bottle has wetted her rose-pink salwar satin.She was looking un surpassingly beautiful.

His eyes travelled over her bronze earrings, tracing her jaw-line, circling beneath the overhang of her earlobe, the white duppatta meandering  up her curves, dipping between them for a breathless moment.

'I shouldn't be doing this'' he thought. She is actually a nice girl. For a moment he had an impulse to embrace her. He had a stronger impulse to kiss her.

"Why are you silent?Answer my question!'' She uttered with enough pitch to pull him from his lost world.

"You look beautiful! ''He voiced and she rolled her eyes.She blushed at the complement but shivered. There was something forbidden and yet desirable radiating in his eyes as he intently captured her in a locked stare.

"I am..leaving'' She fumbled and ran out of the room breathlessly.

"Hello! ''Preeti's voice travelled through the receiver and Sameer was not surprised.She was still angry.

"Preeti!Sameer here''. Sameer informed and Preeti instantly knew the reason.

"Jijaji! Welcome back.So Naina had gone to meet you and not temple.Did you guys fight?She was so mad.''Preeti said with surprise and Sameer knew that Naina would not share their personal matters with Preeti though Preeti had all the information about them.

"She is just upset over a thing.I need to talk to her.''Sameer said and requested her to help him out.

"You can come over to our house in half an hour.We all are going out for shopping.Naina is not accompanying us.''Preeti suggested while Sameer was really happy with the idea.But then something else struck him.

"What if Taiji or Chachiji find us together?'' He asked calculating all the possible risks and tribulations of the visit.

"As soon as we leave for the home I will call at home.You can get the hint and leave on time. ''Preeti really wanted them to talk to each other and have few sweet moments before he had to fly for Delhi again after the Christmas vacation is over.

"Thank you Saali ji!''You have been of great help.You are a true Santa for us.Sameer thanked as he hung off.

Sameer always gets what he wants, and Naina soon discovers, she is no exception. 

"Preeti!Open the door.''Naina shouts as she heard knocks at the door.

"Have all left?Wait!Coming''.She capped her marker and puts on her duppatta lying discarded on the bed.

"YOU!HERE!HOW!WHY?''Naina's eyes dilated on seeing Sameer at her threshold.She least expected him there atlest on that day.

He hushed her and closed the door.

"We need to talk.NOW'' He stressed on the last word and Naina knew there was no escaping.

"Why are you angry?Is it only for the movie or something else troubling you?''His questions were straight.

"What was so enchanting about the girl and her 'anatomy' that you didn't even pick up my call?''She asked sulking and he could see some sparks of jealousy' in the tone.

This is the Naina whom he loves,who keeps him alive and who brings him back to his home.

"Are you jealous?''He asked following her to her room.

"Why should I be? Wearing those skimpy clothes any one can look a 'boys thing.. As girls we both are same''.She clarified to him rather assuring herself more.

"Are you sure?Let me check''.He teased naughtily and finished with a wink.

She gasped at his naughtiness and chased him. Suddenly he halted and she no more could take it.She crashed into his arms and silently he took her in his arms.

It's when both held each other in their arms, they finally felt complete. The depth of the hug made him feel like HOME.And she felt powerful than earlier.Few tears trickled down as the tangibility sunk into them.

'I Missed You!'' He voiced as the silence lasted a little longer.

'I Missed You too'' She completed and clutched him tighter to her.She was afraid to let him go anywhere,even from her own being.

''I craved your voice, your smile,YOU..'' He trailed.

Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words of pain and  yearning.

Speechless, they kissed.

It seemed as though along each quivering sense,swift rivulets of fire had found their way,and burned their hearts. Eros seized and shook their very souls like the wind on the mountain..shaking ancient oaks.

They pulled away and their eyes locked.They could see into each other's souls.Both broken yet standing strong for sake of each other.Nothing could heal them..except them.Period.

Then suddenly, with savage, passionate clasp,She drew him to her yanking off her duppatta.. He felt the shuddering of her breast and the beating of her throat against his...

She sank exhausted with cheeks aflame. A thrill with feelings which she could not name...

She closed her eyes, feeling his lips on the back of her neck, feeling his fingers tracing the length of her spine. There came the pressure of a warm hand clasping her, fingers slipping inside her satin, lips against her lips.She felt herself being lifted, her feet no longer touching the floor, strong hands turning her, and stroking her all over. There was no gravity any longer; she felt his strength increasing, the heat of it increasing ... She was floating in the air. She turned over in the  tangle of arms supporting her.They  knew nothing was going right but fell victims to the thunder of their veins...They were swept out into a sea of infinite oblivion.

The raging fire which urged them on was scorching them; it would have burned them had they not heard the rings on telephone.

They parted moving off from each other.She suddenly felt weak and blushed away.He buttoned his shirt and ran his fingers through his mane to keep his crazy hormones at bay.

She heaved harder when he planted a soft peck on her cheek before leaving her door.

"Arey Bholuram! You here?'' Taiji asked as she saw Sameer riding the bike parked outside their society.

Sameer was horrified at first but knew he had to control the situation.

"Pranam Taiji!Had come to have some sweet pudding from Shefali's house and wish her a sacred Christmas wish.''He completed and Taiji  looked convinced.

Her slender waist and thighs felt weak from the dance of love and ecstacy. She however dragged herself to the balcony to get his parting glance.

He sensed her presence and looked above. Both smiled in coyness and he zoomed out not before presenting her with his trademark wink.

They knew not night nor day,nor distance nor closeness
Nor life, nor death, nor aught that mortals know.
They only knew they loved each other !

---------------------------------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------

P.S.:Thank you for reading.πŸ˜ƒ Would love to read all your feedbacks.

Taaze ande,tamatar,gajar,mooli,tinday are welcome too.πŸ˜†
Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Minu... I was here reading your story even before your PM arrived...!! Hahaha...!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh gosh!! How happy I feel to have put forth that request... 

You are as usual amazing... This was HOT... And Naina being so bold is like a dream come true for me!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I laughed so hard at SMP being caught by this sanskaari girl... and I blushed when Sameer said "Let me check"... And after that... What to say... I was swept away as well by their raging hormones and unchecked emotions...!! β˜ΊοΈ

WHY did the phone ring...!! Damn it...!! 

Thank you for this story... Thank for accepting my request... Thank you for being such an exceptional writer and continuous support for me..!!

Love you!! πŸ€—
Edited by moumita04 - 6 years ago
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Aww Minu.. It was a beautiful.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

What a sensuous piece that was!!! So hot yet passionate πŸ‘

I was blushing while reading.. β˜ΊοΈ 'Let Me Check' was my favourite part πŸ˜³

I already read it twice.. Superb.. Loved it

Do write more aasanskaaari OS

Thanks for the PM..

Edited by msdfan - 6 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Minu... This was just too hot☺️... Too passionate... I can't stop blushing... 
Naina fainted seeing sameer watching asanskari movie πŸ˜†... I can really imagine that... Mundit ran away. πŸ˜†
Naina taking bold steps was so good... Both giving in to their desires... Beautiful...
U r just amazing dear... First emotional stories, then comdy and now sensuous one... Aapki talent toh laajawab haiπŸ‘
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think the separation track is playing asanskari tricks with our minds! Hahahaha! Separation is hard to bear and these one shots are somewhere helping me get through these episodes. I loved it! Would be waiting for some more from you!
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all..sacred☺️
Naina caught him watching aisi waisi film..boy has a bad fortune but usmein bhi usi ka fayda!!
She thinks Sameer MunDit ko bigad rha h..kuch nhi janti woπŸ˜†
Preeti is just d best saali..warna kaunsi behen apni behen k bf ko bolti h ki gf akeli h ghar pe, aa jaoπŸ˜‰
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too hot.  Too passionate. Loved it. 
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg...it was soo hot passionate..
I was blushing throughout reading this..
It was amezing yrr ..

Men will be men ...chahe un dino ho ya in dino... 
Naina toh behosh hi ho gai lol

It was super hot specially the way you showed their helplessness towards their harmaons was so hot...

Dil le lo
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moumita04

Minu... I was here reading your story even before your PM arrived...!! Hahaha...!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh gosh!! How happy I feel to have put forth that request... 

You are as usual amazing... This was HOT... And Naina being so bold is like a dream come true for me!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I laughed so hard at SMP being caught by this sanskaari girl... and I blushed when Sameer said "Let me check"... And after that... What to say... I was swept away as well by their raging hormones and unchecked emotions...!! β˜ΊοΈ

WHY did the phone ring...!! Damn it...!! 

Thank you for this story... Thank for accepting my request... Thank you for being such an exceptional writer and continuous support for me..!!

Love you!! πŸ€—

Mou! Thank you for appreciating it.It was my first attempt in this genre though have read a few in this. Yeah that ''Let me check'' is my fav too..Phone ring nahin hota saara sacredness chala jaata πŸ˜†  Hum to ek dusre ke hi taqat hein.Hugs πŸ€—
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hot n passionate....πŸ˜‰