Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
The Descent.
Only movie that made me jump off of my sofa and start screaming at the girls onscreen to start running.
Freaked me out good.

All the other horror movies like conjuring, insidious, anabelle etc... they were scary but not something that would jumpscare me. I would just look away if I got scared.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hate this genre as it makes my life difficult because I am  a totall fattoo in that sense. But I once ended up watching Orphan. It has no ghosts or any supernatural stuff, but my god! It scared the hell out of me. 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
None so far I have watched so many but they didn't scare of me yet because most of the time my eyes were close!
briahna thumbnail
Yes Exorcist with Linda Blair the scariest, even ghetto news of depression, mental breakdown was creepy
pallavi25 thumbnail

Recent one, Insidious 1 and 2 ...scared the hell out of me so I had to change channels every 5 mins or so ...they were bonechilling, horrifying, caused paralyzing fear 

From the past, The Grudge, The Ring, and The Sixth Sense 

From long ego, Exorcist and The Omen 
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only JAWS as it scared me many times when I was a teenager. It's frightening especially when the song plays in the background because you know something bad is going to happen.

Final Destination franchise is the only one I like since it's less scary compared other horror films in my opinion. It's something that I can watch many times because it keeps you on the edge of your seats with so much curiosity.  Like who's the next person to get killed? If you've followed the story then you will understand.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I have watched Bajirao and Devdas in bits and pieces...never the full movie...does that count?
Good taste Boss.
Check this out:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4958827
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The Grudge and the older version of IT scared the hell out of me. IT made me scared of clowns. 

Orphan I found more creepy then horrifying, Split is also creepy.
"The Autopsy of Jane Doe"

This movie scared the hell out of me 'coz of all the weird sounds I heard that night. Still sends shivers down my spine. I was all alone in our 3400 sqft home 😉