Most scary Movie you ever seen?

Posted: 6 years ago
Has anyone seen "The House Next Door"? I randomly bumped into it on Einthusan but found it pretty good, it has legit thrilling moments, and will keep you occupied and invested right till the end. I think its also on Youtube incase you guy's haven't seen it.
Anyways looking for more suggestions like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 6 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The Witch - I found it quite unsettling.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Seconding The Witch. Also found Get Out scary though not technically horror, as such. Mama was quite a horror film too.
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Seconding The Witch. Also found Get Out scary though not technically horror, as such. Mama was quite a horror film too.

Yeah. Both Witch and Get Out are great. I tried watching 1921 and boy what a crap movie with lame dialogues like Zarine saying my dad died in World War 2 (remember we are talking about the year 1920) Lmao ðŸ˜†
^^Hahhaah LMFAOO. I watched that one but it did really scare me but then again- I am
So easily scared. So Idk.
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Conjuring 1, all those exorcism movies, Paranormal activity (all of them), Grudge series, The Omen. Last but not the least Orphan (though it isn't horror perse n belongs to the thriller genre). 
The worst horror movies I saw in 2017 was IT and Anabelle..  
I think he wanted lesser known films.. Orphan scared the beejeebers out of me!!! Esp the climax where she goes in her syrupy voice, "but you are my Mommyyy" SHUDDER!
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The Exorcist (1973) is really my all time favorite.  Perfect blend of drama and horror!  

I also loved The Shining... superbly directed by Kubrick and acted by Jack Nicholson.  

"Here's Johnny!! 😈"

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I have yet to be scared of a horror movie...I wish I was. It's fun to get scared. I'm always that one friend that's bored in the corner.