Important Question about Ariya ss MKS season 2

Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys, I know ye sawal bakwas rahega .. but I really wanna to know .. Mein kisi ko v taang nahi karna chahti hu...
Meri 2nd story Ariya ss MKS season 2 ka last post me mujhe 3/4 cmnts mila jaha likha tha ki ye case bht ajeeb lag rahi hai.. aab meri sawal ye hai ki aap logo ko actually ajeeb kis baat ka laga?? update ka? ya story ka?? kya ajeeb laga aap log bejhijak k batao .. agar aap logo ko ye story me pblm najar aa rahi hai to jarur isme pblm hogi...
agar yeisa hua to I'll stop this story .. Mein nahi chahti hu ki kisi ko disturb feel ho.. n Veise v I'm not satisfied with my work coz mujhe isse acchese likhne ka waqt nahi mil rahi hai... So plz reply fast...

@Mubash1607
@Affuaffu
@Nicrony
plz aap tino ko kya ajeeb laga mujhe batai ye..
Thanks ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
We like ur stories
Pls don't stop the story 

affuaffu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Story mein koi problem nahi hai dear aur naahi update mein
Mere Ajeeb ka  mathlab  ye hai ki Arjun itna restless horahi hai aur case mein mission ke Sab log marejareh hai bas ithna hi 
No problem in story and Ur update 
Mein new hu  yaha pe but I read mks 1 it was really awesome
And mks 2 mei bhi ho 2 updates pade hai they were superb
So please plz plz don't stop the srory.
Plz cont soon
Sorry for late reply  ayat

Edited by affuaffu - 6 years ago
RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...
I told u something of that sort also. The reason I mentioned at ur story thread. 
You need to know there is no problem in ur story dr. I'm sure all those who told u like that including me, surely told it bcoz of the suspension u kept. Susspension grows the curiosity of readers. and with that any story becomes more interesting. You know about that also.
I'm sorry if u feel bad bcoz of the comments. But dr don't worry. The story just started. Only two parts were updated. I'm so sure when the story unfolds, all will be OK. I'm sure u hv a lot of interesting things stored for us.
So... No need of stop writing.
Infact I want you to write more and more. I like ur writing style. Above all u r an Ariya writer.
We Ariya readers crave to read ariya stories. And do you think we want you to stop writing? That too Such a beautiful story.
If some kid from kindergarten comes and read somethimg about Ariya we will happily read that too.
You know from 2012 to 2014 time period there was so many ariya stories and writers were here in the forum. But after that most of the writers disappeared from the forum. There were very few writers remain in the forum now who also were there since the begin. And stories were also very less compared to that time period.
We readers missed Ariya stories so so much. It's you guys who filled that emptiness of the foum. And I'm really thankfull you for that.
You know it's been almost 6 yrs that the show went off air. But we still here means we still love Ariya. We all r addicted to them. And we don't need any of you guys to stop writing.
I think not only new members but also old forumwasis will agree with me.
So... Now all you have to do is stop worrying and write looonnnggg updates for the story and plan to write more Ariya stories.
All the best and god bless you.
Edited by --Rashmi--- - 6 years ago
Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bristy75

We like ur stories

Pls don't stop the story

Yeah sure dear .. jo confusion tha wo clear hai aab.. Don't worry .. will update soon ...
Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: affuaffu

Story mein koi problem nahi hai dear aur naahi update mein

Mere Ajeeb ka mathlab ye hai ki Arjun itna restless horahi hai aur case mein mission ke Sab log marejareh hai bas ithna hi
No problem in story and Ur update
Mein new hu yaha pe but I read mks 1 it was really awesome
And mks 2 mei bhi ho 2 updates pade hai they were superb
So please plz plz don't stop the srory.
Plz cont soon
Sorry for late reply ayat

Hmm ... Don't worry.. Mein sirf confused thi ki saab story ko keise le rahi hai.. koi pblm hai ki nahi .. agar hai to wo kya hai... so Mein thik karne ki Koshish karti ... Mujhe khud se jayda aapna readers ko wo haaq deti hu story ka accha bura decide karne me mere saath dene ka...q ki ye story unke liyei to itna aage badha ... so don't worry... will update soon
Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rashmi---

Hey...

I told u something of that sort also. The reason I mentioned at ur story thread.
You need to know there is no problem in ur story dr. I'm sure all those who told u like that including me, surely told it bcoz of the suspension u kept. Susspension grows the curiosity of readers. and with that any story becomes more interesting. You know about that also.
I'm sorry if u feel bad bcoz of the comments. But dr don't worry. The story just started. Only two parts were updated. I'm so sure when the story unfolds, all will be OK. I'm sure u hv a lot of interesting things stored for us.
So... No need of stop writing.
Infact I want you to write more and more. I like ur writing style. Above all u r an Ariya writer.
We Ariya readers crave to read ariya stories. And do you think we want you to stop writing? That too Such a beautiful story.
If some kid from kindergarten comes and read somethimg about Ariya we will happily read that too.
You know from 2012 to 2014 time period there was so many ariya stories and writers were here in the forum. But after that most of the writers disappeared from the forum. There were very few writers remain in the forum now who also were there since the begin. And stories were also very less compared to that time period.
We readers missed Ariya stories so so much. It's you guys who filled that emptiness of the foum. And I'm really thankfull you for that.
You know it's been almost 6 yrs that the show went off air. But we still here means we still love Ariya. We all r addicted to them. And we don't need any of you guys to stop writing.
I think not only new members but also old forumwasis will agree with me.
So... Now all you have to do is stop worrying and write looonnnggg updates for the story and plan to write more Ariya stories.
All the best and god bless you.

yeah Mein ne dekha .. Mein baas janna chahti thi ki saach me story me koi pblm hai ki nahi.. taki Mein usse solve kar sakhu ...
veise aapka itna badha cmnts k liye shukriya ...
Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail
Thank u so much guys for ur honest replies ... Humesha mujhe aapna honest replies hi dena.. Mujhe bura lagega ye soch k jhuta tarif maat karna .. Mein ye post iss liye diyi thi taki Mein aapna readers se jaan sakhu wo kya expect kar rahe hai.. keisa kaha kya padhna chahte hai.. as a writer ye meri farz hai ki mein aapna readers ko moka du unka POV batane ... *Ajeeb* shabd ko leke Jo confusion tha wo actually ye tha ki story thik se track me chal rahi hai ki nahi .. coz itna busy schedule me without so much edit update dena ye bht hard hai...Mujhe sirf aapna pblm dikhne se nahi hoga mujhe dusro ka v dekhna parega ... I hope aap logo ko bura nahi laga... agar iss post se aap logo ko hurt kiyi to I'm really very sorry ... Thanks for being with me n keep supporting me like that.. hope so...?
stay connected ...
Happy reading !