Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PritiSC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 2

Sameer was in the special ward with Maria winding up all his formalities. He suddenly spoke to Maria, "This khadus Chashmish behaviour is little wierd...right...Maria replied, "First of all, she is not khadus and specs adds to her beauty. Sameer said, " Ye lo...Doctor toh Doctor...yaha Sister bhi attitude dikhati hai.

Maria smiled and said, " Actually today was her Birthday and since from morning she was in hospital...she was not able to enjoy her day...the time you came she was just planning to leave and you came for this small wound and she was not able to spent few hours with her family. So she sound rude to you...Mr. Sameer and trust me she doesnot know who you are...her life revolves around this hospital and her family 

To this Sameer replied...Strange..Weird...and speaking to himself he said First time I had seen a girl  who didn't fall for me...Ahhh...Forget it.

Maria interrupting Sameer thoughts ...Mr. Sameer... I am great fan of yours can I get a autograph? Sameer with his flirting smile said we can have quick Selfie dear..please come...gave her autograph...Thanked her for her nursing wholeheartedly and left the hospital.

Naina reached home and everyone in the house were sleeping and she felt bad because she was not able to spend the time with her family...but her Partner in crime was waiting for her

Naina was happy seeing him awake...Bhai...u r still awake...Love you bhai...
They both had a cake cutting and Naina demanded ...Ek thandi Beer ho jaye please
Bhai said yes my little sister...was expecting this from you. How can i say no to you.

Naina used to only drink with her Bhai...her belief was there should be someone trustworthy whom she can trust when she is not in her senses...BHAI WAS HER FRIEND...PARTNER...BROTHER...EVERYTHING

They both sat in her balcony looking at the sky...twinkling stars and a shining Moon enjoying the chilled bear.

Bhai asked...late kyun hua...she replied..."Ek Hatela aaya tha"...he laughed and said i thought you was with your Boy Friend...Naina said...there is no one like this in my life.

Bhai asked Naina...Did you will ever fall in Love?
Naina said...Come on...Pyaar toh charane ke bhaav maine mil raha hai...There is no true love...Everyone wants to show off there GF/BF...have fun...enjoy sex and then apart

I dont want this kind of Love Bhai...I want a guy for whom I can leave everything...He should be my true soulmate...MY friend...My Philosophor...My Guide...to whom i can speak my heart...with whom i can cry like a baby..the who pampered me like my father...the one who scolds me like my Hitler when i am wrong...to whom i can trust blindly like i trust you...with whom i feel secure...the one who respect my dignity...the one who value my thoughts...the one who understand what Love is
Good looking nahi ho phir bhi chalega...but his heart should be pure...full of love
Bhai...really got scared after listening and was worried...whether she will ever get someone like this and wished God...let her sister experienced True Love...They both enjoyed the chilled Beer

Next day Morning...Hitler was furious but looking after Naina's antics she mellowed down...Dad was super cool...Naina had a breakfast and left for the hospital

As she reached her cabin...she was shocked...There was a bunch of white and yellow flower with a Sorry Note along with a Belated Birthday  Note and a Cake
She was surprised...Why someone is saying sorry to her...she read  the note...and guess what..
The sorry note was from Mr. Sameer...Stating ...Sorry I ruined your birthday...Please keep smiling...Dr.Khadus Chashmis...Have a nice day ahead

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the quick update... 
Aww... this is so cute... The flowers and cake... what a special touch. 😳
And... I totally loved Naina's thoughts on love... 👍🏼

I will look forward to read more...!
surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God I am super excited
Please update next part soon
Excellent
PritiSC thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbharati

Oh God I am super excited
Excellent

Will update soon
PritiSC thumbnail
[QUOTE=surbharati]Oh God I am super excited
Excellent[/QUOTE
Thank you
nonexisting thumbnail
Are yrr suspence pr khatm kr diya jldi update krna
Wonderful story doctor sang actor
Eagerly waiting for next part updates asap
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good concept...  Lovedtheir nokh jhokh... Waiting for the next update.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved both the updates 😳
very well written
please update the next part soon
PritiSC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komalp1391

Are yrr suspence pr khatm kr diya jldi update krna

Wonderful story doctor sang actor