FF- Doctor and Actor story (Part 22 pgno.51)

PritiSC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Doctor and Actor

Part 22 on pgno. 51
Part 21 on pgno. 49
Part 20 on pgno.44
Part 19 on pgno.40
Part 18 on pgno.38
Part 17 on pgno.35
Part 16 on pgno.32
Part 15 on pgno.30
Part 14 on pgno.28
Part 13 on pgno.27
Part 12 on pgno.25
Part 11 on pgno.24
Part 10 on pgno.23
Part 9 on pgno.22
Part 8 on pgno.19
Part 7 on pgno.18
Part 6 on pgno.14
Part 5 on pgno.12
Part 4 on pgno.9
Part 3 on pgno.6
Part 2 on pgno.2
Part 1 on pgno.1

Forumwasi...I am writting for the first time..dont know how it is...but want to give one try...let me know how it is

Naina A Doctor who is full of life, Studious, Ambitious, Love to live her dreams, Kind hearted, Sweet innocent girl whose world revolves round the books and her loving family (Dadda, Mumma-She calls her Hitler, Bhai-Partner in all her crimes and Dadi...with list of few friends.

Sameer- An well known actor, focused, mischevious, flirt, kind hearted. With Loads of friends, Partying enjoying life...full of fun. For him he is the world and people should revolved around him..likes attention.

Story starts...It was Naina's birthday and as usual she was late in the hospital attending the emergency patients...Constant phone calls from her Hitler, "atleast today you come early...I had made your favourite dishes...we all are waiting for you...want to spend time with you
Naina...yes Mom... just last patient and I will immediately leave...it was already 11.00 pm.
There comes the Sister Maria...there is an emergency...Naina please come with me...this is an order from a senior...we need to treat him since he is a very important patient. 

And there comes the call to Naina from senior doctor...I am aware you have to leave early today, Since its ur Birthday but I trust only you and hence requesting you to attend this patient...please I would have done this personally since he is a very known actor and his remarks will ruined our hospital name...I request you to give personal attention.

Naina...speaking over the phone...looking at Sister Maria irritatingly. Hanging the phone saying to Sister Maria...lets go...they both rushed to the special ward.

Sameer in black T-Shirt and blue jeans sitting on the bed...holding his wound...making noise in the ward and creating a scene as if he has lost his hand

Naina took his hand and just checked how deep is the wound and is there any major cut which needs stitches...but there was nothing like that it was a small cut and this guy was make mountain of it.

Naina asked Maria to clean the wound and do dressing...give him Tetanous injection.

Sameer getting furiouz...You are just treating this as a simple wound...see how much it is bleeding. You better take  proper care...and injection.. freak i am not going to take...that too from this aunty ...never

Naina was already irritated, since her mother was calling her constantly giving her lectures...on one hand she was on phone and was telling her Mom that there is an emergency of a patient who has small wound and he is making ruckus of it and she has to treat him as a order from superior...I will be back home as soon as I finish with this patient

Sameer irritatingly says to both of them, " your hospital doesnot take a proper care of the patients and i am going to complain about it"

Naina was already hot balloon and hearing to this she burst out..."Mr...whoever you are...do you know ..it is just a small wound.  There are small childrens in my ward, who are having multiple factures but they are not creating a scene out of it. These kids are much mature then you"

Maria was constantly stopping Naina not to speak...calm down. Naina ordered Maria just give him a Tetanous injection and medicine post that he can leave
Sameer was furious I am not going to take a injection from sister...you have to give it.

Maria requested Naina to calm down and sort it out ASAP
Naina ..looking after Maria pleeding...took a injection..gave a look at Sameer and asked him to give his hand so that she can give him injection

Sameer, "Dont take your anger out while giving injection"..".she whispered hope I can do that"..The injection was damn painful since it was Tetanous.

You can leave now..take medicine as per prescription and visit for dressing

Sameer ...bas hogaya...I thought i would be hospitlized...Naina giving him a dead look hospitalized for this simple wound?

Sameer in a pride..I am well known Actor...and my hospitalization will give publicity to your hospital

Naina...publicity my foot...See Mr. Who ever you are...you are fine now..you can leave. Please get well soon and Naina left the room.

Sameer loudly said...Khadus Chashmis

Soon Naina took her bag and left for home..it was already 11.55 pm..and she missed to celebrate her special day with her loved ones and was angry on this bafoon...God knows who is this...and why the hell he has to come now to ruined my special day.

This was there first meet...

Edited by PritiSC - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinnyP thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PritiSC

Doctor and Actor

Forumwasi...I am writting for the first time..dont know how it is...but want to give one try...let me know how it is

Naina A Doctor who is full of life, Studious, Ambitious, Love to live her dreams, Kind hearted, Sweet innocent girl whose world revolves round the books and her loving family (Dadda, Mumma-She calls her Hitler, Bhai-Partner in all her crimes and Dadi...with list of few friends.

Sameer- An well known actor, focused, mischevious, flirt, kind hearted. With Loads of friends, Partying enjoying life...full of fun. For him he is the world and people should revolved around him..likes attention.

Story starts...It was Naina's birthday and as usual she was late in the hospital attending the emergency patients...Constant phone calls from her Hitler, "atleast today you come early...I had made your favourite dishes...we all are waiting for you...want to spend time with you
Naina...yes Mom... just last patient and I will immediately leave...it was already 11.00 pm.
There comes the Sister Maria...there is an emergency...Naina please come with me...this is an order from a senior...we need to treat him since he is a very important patient.

And there comes the call to Naina from senior doctor...I am aware you have to leave early today, Since its ur Birthday but I trust only you and hence requesting you to attend this patient...please I would have done this personally since he is a very known actor and his remarks will ruined our hospital name...I request you to give personal attention.

Naina...speaking over the phone...looking at Sister Maria irritatingly. Hanging the phone saying to Sister Maria...lets go...they both rushed to the special ward.

Sameer in black T-Shirt and blue jeans sitting on the bed...holding his wound...making noise in the ward and creating a scene as if he has lost his hand

Naina took his hand and just checked how deep is the wound and is there any major cut which needs stitches...but there was nothing like that it was a small cut and this guy was make mountain of it.

Naina asked Maria to clean the wound and do dressing...give him Tetanous injection.

Sameer getting furiouz...You are just treating this as a simple wound...see how much it is bleeding. You better take proper care...and injection.. freak i am not going to take...that too from this aunty ...never

Naina was already irritated, since her mother was calling her constantly giving her lectures...on one hand she was on phone and was telling her Mom that there is an emergency of a patient who has small wound and he is making ruckus of it and she has to treat him as a order from superior...I will be back home as soon as I finish with this patient

Sameer irritatingly says to both of them, " your hospital doesnot take a proper care of the patients and i am going to complain about it"

Naina was already hot balloon and hearing to this she burst out..."Mr...whoever you are...do you know ..it is just a small wound. There are small childrens in my ward, who are having multiple factures but they are not creating a scene out of it. These kids are much mature then you"

Maria was constantly stopping Naina not to speak...calm down. Naina ordered Maria just give him a Tetanous injection and medicine post that he can leave
Sameer was furious I am not going to take a injection from sister...you have to give it.

Maria requested Naina to calm down and sort it out ASAP
Naina ..looking after Maria pleeding...took a injection..gave a look at Sameer and asked him to give his hand so that she can give him injection

Sameer, "Dont take your anger out while giving injection"..".she whispered hope I can do that"..The injection was damn painful since it was Tetanous.

You can leave now..take medicine as per prescription and visit for dressing

Sameer ...bas hogaya...I thought i would be hospitlized...Naina giving him a dead look hospitalized for this simple wound?

Sameer in a pride..I am well known Actor...and my hospitalization will give publicity to your hospital

Naina...publicity my foot...See Mr. Who ever you are...you are fine now..you can leave. Please get well soon and Naina left the room.

Sameer loudly said...Khadus Chashmis

Soon Naina took her bag and left for home..it was already 11.55 pm..and she missed to celebrate her special day with her loved ones and was angry on this bafoon...God knows who is this...and why the hell he has to come now to ruined my special day.

This was there first meet...

Awesome story..please update it soon..Eagerly waiting for it..
PritiSC thumbnail
Thanks...I wrote this first time in my entire life...will surely write
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oooh, I really like the new twist to their characters! I can completely visualize Naina as a no-nonsense takes-her-work-seriously doctor and Sameer being a too-in-his-head Actor! Waiting to see how they meet next. I'd really enjoy some non-jhok between them and this leaves me guessing who falls for whom first! It's agreat start. Keep'em coming!
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awwh that was a cute story ... pls continue dear
PritiSC thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Villete-]Oooh, I really like the new twist to their characters! I can completely visualize Naina as a no-nonsense takes-her-work-seriously doctor and Sameer being a too-in-his-head Actor! Waiting to see how they meet next. I'd really enjoy some non-jhok between them and this leaves me guessing who falls for whom first! It's agreat start. Keep'em coming![/QUOT
Glad that u liked it...I will surely come with next phase
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it...!! 😊
A new take on the characters... But Sameer still has the same arrogance that he was so well known for when the show started...
Would love to read more... please update soon. ðŸ˜Š 
Edited by moumita04 - 6 years ago
Niakhush thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
woo...ekdam Tashan Wala story...I cud actually imagine randeep doing this... wonderful story dear!!

Waiting for the next part!!!!
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It was hatke!! Liked what I read...n Naina finally chashmish hehe...do continue...
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start..
Their nok-jhok ðŸ˜†.. Loved it
Update soon