Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .CHOTA_DON.

Such a beautiful post. 

Nanu - Sameer bonding, Nanu's character was really beautiful and that's the reason his departure is so painful.. 💔

Thank you dear.
Nanu Sameer bonding was ❤️
smiley_lizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: truptishree

Hi Laizu 

Awesome post and thanks for PM.
Sorry couldn't replied before was busy.
Episode was very emotional and honestly didn't wanted to comment on it.
Nanu will be missed terribly not just by Sameer but by entire fandom.
He is the most loved character.
I really like the way he spoke to Vishakha, the promises he took from her.
Really looking forward to it how she keeps them,hope she does that poor Sameer needs her support right now.
Nanu said about  his smile so true yaar Sameer's smile is indeed very precious,in somebody's post also I said that his smile is really very beautiful it can brighten up the whole world can't loose it.
Really hoping that he will not loose his smile and innocence in all of this.
For a moment even liked Somani also the way he gave that supportive pat on Sameer's shoulder,hope when time comes he will stand by him.
I think because of his mother he didn't accepted Sameer in their house, you know elder generations sometimes they do have problem with that they will not accept some Paraya khoon,even now also some elder people will object if you want to adopt a kid here we are talking about 90's so quite understandable.
Just hope Sameer will be able to survive there.
Coming to performances what to say everyone rocked!
Kiran Sir,Vaishanvi ji, Randeep,Sanjay,Raghav even Somani sorry I forgot that actor name everyone was too good.
Really looking forward to Journey of Sameer Maheshwari to Sameer Jaiprakash Maheshwari.
I know he is gonna rise like a Phoenix from the ashes.
Actually there's a lot to talk about but running late will comment more in your next post.
I read everyone's comment here they already said what I wanted to say,all were too good.

Hi Trupti,
Thanks for your comment.
I also hope what you wished are fulfulled in the upcoming episodes of the show.
Sameer's smile we will cherish to see in the show.
Loved to read your comment. I am also running short of time to reply your long comment.

smiley_lizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Lovely post Laizu... felt like I was watching that episode again... how well you ahve written all those dialogs. 👏  Those dialogs were Nanu's best dialogs... and such gems. Each word was profound,  It was a heart wrenching scene... but now we have lived through that scene, so we will look ahead.

Love Nanu! Such a wonderful personality. So hard to believe he was a fictional character. Loved how he explained his and Sameer's bond, not only to Sameer but to everyone there... I felt during that interaction between Nanu and Sameer, Somani and Vishaka were looking at Sameer for the first time  in a long time. When Nanu described all these relations I got the feeling that for the first time they saw a Sameer who was not the spoiled brat they had assumed all along. Lets see how this goes now...

Thank you so much Aardhan.
I also loved the dialogues so much.
For Nanu for the first time Vishakha and Somani was compelled to think about Sameer, about whatever he said. His words had depth. Let's see how much impact it brings to their mindset. 😊
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Laizu...
Loved watching the episodes through your eyes. Hats off to your dedication and for consistently writing your views on the episodes day after day.  

I am yet to watch last week's episode, hopefully soon. 😊

Love
Kshithi
smiley_lizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muggle_Diaries

Beautiful Laizu...

Loved watching the episodes through your eyes. Hats off to your dedication and for consistently writing your views on the episodes day after day.  

I am yet to watch last week's episode, hopefully soon. 😊

Love
Kshithi

Thank you so much Kshithi.

Hope you can catch up well with old as well as upcoming episodes. 😳