Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hinna..tu teasers hi dekh liya kar yaar 😆 Yumna gets married to Mirza Zain in the show. He later on dies though.

@awida - yeah, from the ost vid it seems Feroze will hide his feelings for Yumna. honestly can't wait for all that angst

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

teasers dekh ke hi bola :P

so its like beinteha
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

teasers dekh ke hi bola :P

so its like beinteha

In Beinteha Agha came to Naveen's life only after the death of Sami. here Feroz will be with Yumna from the beginning. and I hope he has no hand in her husband's death.😕
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Decent first epi more abt the family and char dynamics and I abs loved the soft and sweet Armaan its so nice to see Feroze in a softer char to begin with. While Armaans mother is goin to be a thorn in his love story with Aiman i think Suhana knowing abt his feelings i suppose might help as per precap.

Feroze is just as Armaan and I liked Yumna as Aiman too.Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Very enjoyable first episode. It set up the characters and the family dynamics perfectly. Already in love with the Armaan-Faryal sibling bond. It's adorable how Armaan has like zero chill when it comes to his feelings for Aiman and Faryal always catches him xD But ooouufff. It's gonna be heartbreaking to see him have to let go of his love for Aiman. But like RD said..it's great to see the male lead be a soft guy from the beginning itself instead of watching him start horribly and then turn softer. I appreciate how his love for Aiman was shown in this very naive, innocent way. These things can turn verrryyy creepy if not shown properly.

The rest of the family is cool too. The characters are all different from each other and it's nice to see that the conflict comes from all these different characters clashing. The problems are a realistic product of a joint family system. Specially adored the relationship between Aiman's parents. Rare to see such a positive representation of marriage that is based on mutual respect, love, and support.

Any idea how soon Geo uploads the episode? 😆 I don't want to keep refreshing the page every 30 minutes xD
awida thumbnail
I found the first epi slow and boring , many repeated convos, specially about Omar's death' tragedy and Usman's guilt. I just loved watching Feroz in Prem kind of a role , hilding guitar , playing music and blushing, this braught old memories of my old crush : Prem!😆
-RD- thumbnail
^^ The Prem reference is spot on and very refreshing to watch!
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ The Prem reference is spot on and very refreshing to watch!

Yes. it is refereshing to watch such a hero nowadays where we have only 3 types of them: anti , stupid and smart ones.😆

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. it is refereshing to watch such a hero nowadays where we have only 3 types of them: anti , stupid and smart ones.😆

and ek wo compound category where they start smart then become stupid n go anti 😆
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

and ek wo compound category where they start smart then become stupid n go anti ðŸ˜†

🤣 Your description suits Taimoor from Balaa perfectly.😉