Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
this is such a sad advancement if all major channels decide to do that.. what will happen to us living abroad πŸ˜­ Even if we are living in Pakistan I dont remember when was the last time I was around TV at 8pm to watch a show.. may be in late 90s as a kid 
sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yess yaar
Now im worried

You know after so much time i came to pak dramas again...and now this is happening 
kingslayer thumbnail
Hey guys...loved the first epi. 
Does anyone know what is the TRP of first episode? 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The show is no where to be found on YT.
There is, however, one blessed soul who uploads some Hum & Geo shows on YT, but that's always for 24 hrs or less...my trick (as I have learned overtime) is to watch the video right when I see it uploaded or it's gone πŸ˜† that's one reason I don't get to watch so many Hum/Geo shows :(

Coming to the episode- I loved the whole innocent Armaan and bachpan ka pyar..how cute is Feroz? I think I realized that now with this single episode πŸ˜†
I do like the family environment..and also how close Aiman is to her culture and her affection towards her family back home. It took me back to my teen years when I'd wait for summers to be able to visit Pakistan and that wait itself would be sooo exciting. 

I liked the little scene between Armaan-Faryal when he tells her she's close to culture and she'll like shalwar-kameez..thought that was so cute 😳

Armaan's mom is definitely a spoil sport..the only negative I see..but a big one in the future, I guess..
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

when did they say they will upload it?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna- it was there on Monday..and isn't there now. So I guess the episode airs on Monday?
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Haan it replaced tum se hi taluq hai
every Monday at 8pm only on Geo har pal maro πŸ˜†
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is geo not posting on Yt??
I was able to watch ep1 .. some 1 posted it  . This will be a very good romantic / family show !

My heart is already hurting for feroz😭
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mehreen Jabbar said on her instagram that the episodes will be uploaded on some other digital platform and not Youtube. In short..bethe raho nahin milne wala ye drama πŸ˜† 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i can still see it on yt