sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
even the "happy" teasers of the drama are making me sad :( 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I hope Feroze  don't take a wrong way to  win Yumna here!πŸ˜’
Mirza Zain has a cute smile. but how I wish they remained the original cast. Usman Mukhtar would've rocked this.
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Extremely happy to know the confirmed date😊
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: awida

I hope Feroze  don't take a wrong way to  win Yumna here!πŸ˜’

Mirza Zain has a cute smile. but how I wish they remained the original cast. Usman Mukhtar would've rocked this.

Usman being here would've made the triangle more interesting. From the teasers, I just have a very hard time rooting for Aiman and Saadi cuz I don't see the spark in Mirza Zain and Yumna the way it is with Feroze and Yumna. I look at Zain and I'm all, "haan ye toh marr jaega..iss pe kya time waste karun" πŸ˜†

God..i HOPE Armaan doesn't do anything wrong. I think he will have some kinda survivor's guilt or something. So far they haven't shown any negativity in Armaan. He loves Aiman but it's not the possessive love like Mir Haadi for instance. It is more of a supportive kind where he wants her happy more than anything. But let's see...koi toh conflict zaroor hoga warna maza kahan se ayega?
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lostmymusic

Usman being here would've made the triangle more interesting. From the teasers, I just have a very hard time rooting for Aiman and Saadi cuz I don't see the spark in Mirza Zain and Yumna the way it is with Feroze and Yumna. I look at Zain and I'm all, "haan ye toh marr jaega..iss pe kya time waste karun" πŸ˜†

God..i HOPE Armaan doesn't do anything wrong. I think he will have some kinda survivor's guilt or something. So far they haven't shown any negativity in Armaan. He loves Aiman but it's not the possessive love like Mir Haadi for instance. It is more of a supportive kind where he wants her happy more than anything. But let's see...koi toh conflict zaroor hoga warna maza kahan se ayega?

@red . I hope it is this way only. In Dil E Bekhabar. Noor Hassan's character was acting as a dost and supporter to Arij's . he hid his true feelings , and accepted her engagement with the other guy. that was such an amazing friendship/lovestory I watched !πŸ˜ƒ
MochaQueen thumbnail
i thought Yumna and Feroze are lovers in this show?