dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Every one will suggest a different remedy. Each of these remedies will be tried and finally Daya's mother nuska ( through Sundarlal) will save the day. Sundar will be the hero and Jetha will remain as the villian.

Bhide's moustache track, Bhide's siti tack, Jetha's back pain track, Hathi under a tree track , Bapuji's feet or hichki track etc were all based on the same basic storyline

I thought one should try facial wipes first. Any colour would take time to settle down. Wiping it out with a dry cloth also helps. Iyyer was more interested in accusing Jetha lal.

Why was Iyyer standing there with every other GD wasi if he didn't want to play Holi? He could stand somewhere else or he could stand with Bapuji. Bapuji wasnt playing either.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-WingsOfFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To increase the number of episodes with the sucking storyline. No other reason. This show is turning annoying me every day with the stupid, idiotic tracks.
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would say it is still Jetha's fault. He had a brilliant chance to prove Sunder's shenanigans in front of GD wasi and become hero, if he would have caught Sunder red handed with chemical colors in front of society wasis...but instead after knowing his so called "kharab kundali" he chose to play the same prank with Sunder. 
I am feel bad for Iyer, nobody shows sympathy for him. Mehta was still taking jetha's side.

This time I want jetha to get the lesson and never play smart on Iyer or bully him in front of society n try to act oversmart.
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
All of them prove every time that they have 0 common sense. Dumbness at it's height! 😆
dey.bh thumbnail
It was definitely Jetha's fault. Its like legalising Sundar's attempt to use artificial colours. He should have humiliated Sundar instead. He should have blasted Sundar for using something that is harmful to health.
Thoda bohot jeeja sala teasing is okay but Sundar keeps on crossing his limits every time. Man karta hai ki Jetha bankar tv me ghus jaun aur is topibaaz ko itna pitun ki dubara shakal na dikhayr apni.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
jethalal knows that with sundarlal he has never been able to win.with others he acts oversmart specially with iyer.but with sundar he always lose.still he made plan of applying colour on sundarlal.he could have told everyone that sundar had brought pakka colour. everyone would have blasted him and he could get a lesson.Edited by Silpa91 - 6 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ketakee

I would say it is still Jetha's fault. He had a brilliant chance to prove Sunder's shenanigans in front of GD wasi and become hero, if he would have caught Sunder red handed with chemical colors in front of society wasis...but instead after knowing his so called "kharab kundali" he chose to play the same prank with Sunder. 

I am feel bad for Iyer, nobody shows sympathy for him. Mehta was still taking jetha's side.

This time I want jetha to get the lesson and never play smart on Iyer or bully him in front of society n try to act oversmart.

i too feel bad for iyer.when  he was saying jethalal applied pakka rang on him everyone was quiet nobody said anything and mehta always takes jethalal's side.jethalal should get a lesson for always insulting iyer.
surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually the problem is sundar can never be wrong or scolded firstly because he is amdavadi and secondly he is daya's Brother
So obviously they had to show jetha taking revenge otherwise how would sundar despite being wrong become hero at the end?
And as for Iyer if he was so scared then he should have just stood quietly in some corner or with bapuji or for that Matter should have gone home after doing shagun because Babita was happily playing holi so she would have not even noticed if he would have gone home

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know but this time I have feeling Jethalal will get the solution and infact for a change this track looks fun *fingers crossed*
Though What Sundar wanted to do was ridiculous and sadly Jethalal became the victim of whole situation but the worst is Sundar went away without accepting his mistake apologizing and leter he wasnt picking calls..That was so bad
dey.bh thumbnail
Forget Sundar. Jetha was left alone by his own father and his own son. Playing Holi is still priority when Jetha is left there to tackle the situation.
Btw ' Hamara Pinku' was not invited. Because he learnt his parents are deshpremis he is no longer feeling lonely. He doesn't need a family anymore or GD is no longer is home. Why is ' Hamara Pinku' playing Holi in his own society?