Wowww one more story..interesting part...πŸ‘πŸΌ congratulations to you 

Thanks  a lot jasbir!! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Congrats for new story..

Nice update..

Thanks sweets!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Rahiramesh

SuperbπŸ‘
Mr. managing editor needs a written apology from Geet while hurling all the sarcasm he has towards her
I think the last lines explain that Geet had retreated with his advances towards her
That has been a reason of all this fuss and transfer
Waiting for today's Shot 2 

Glad that you found it to be superb!! Thanks for your feedback!! πŸ˜ƒ
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE

First of all congrats for new story cs and concept superb

1shot was superb  
Why is maan sending geet to another office 

Originally posted by: Geetdrashti

nice start 
is maan doing all to make Geet realise ? 
hope so

Originally posted by: manjeet6

Congrats for new story
Awesome concept
I think both loved each other but Geet not confessed her feelings iss liye Maan irritated her with his date things
Beautifully written

Thanks a lot everyone!! Glad that you liked it!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Iptida - 6 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyasree

Congrats on new story  πŸ‘

Originally posted by: priyasree

Continue soon please

Thank you so very much!! πŸ˜³
Pm is my pleasure!!
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutical

wat maan is doing hr is hurting her wy he swndung her away hope geet gavr him good lesson n little hand washing πŸ˜†

I didn't understand!!! πŸ˜•
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dograshivangi

Nyc start...geet works for maan's newspaper...he is transferring her to another deptt...something has happened between dem nd he is getting engaged with someone else nd by dis he is hurting geet...cant wait to read nxt...plz continue soon 

Thanks a lot for your comment!! Glad that you liked the start!!

Originally posted by: angeldream14

intriguing

his ego will kill them both

Thanks a lot for your view!! His ego didn't kill them!! πŸ˜†

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nefret19

What an awesome start:):):) Loved it my dear:):):) My Tom & Jerry:):):) But was very sad that Maan hurt Geet...by going on a date with someone else...and also agreeing to get engaged to that girl...Getting Geet transferred just because he can't accept his love for her...So bad but what will Geet do now? Eager to read on dearie:):):)

I am overwhelmed with your awesome comment!! Thank you so much Nefret!! πŸ˜³ Glad that you liked them so much!!πŸ€—

Image result for thank you gif
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely Updates
Geet and her dramatic antics , Maan ko sach batane ke liye kya kya bol rahi hai what if she has dark secrets😲, alter ego  living a dual life πŸ˜² but Maan was so calm and assured Geet that no matter what he will never leave her bcoz he loves her too much and Geet starteed telling her karnamas and Maan was listening so patiently and finally Maan ne bhi secret open ker he diya that he knows everything and he don,t care about her past mistakes bcoz he knows his mishty very well and loves her too much and Geet was speechlessπŸ˜ƒ , Maan demanded Geet her confession and Geet confessed bur in her way, as soon as Geet felt guilty free she came in her as usual previous mode aur Maan ke peechhe pad gayi πŸ˜† poor Maan apologized for his behaviour and gave a written marriage proposal πŸ˜‰ just loved it aur Geet ko wo sexual plea cum adoption deed lag raha tha  loved their teasings πŸ˜‰ Maan got married πŸ˜ƒ and Geet wrote their own love story in newspaperπŸ˜‰ Maan getting angry reading comments on their story ki readers tu Maan ko galat samajh rahe hai  don,t worry Maan ye readers hai sab jaante hai πŸ˜† now jaisa ki aapne kaha I m using my imagination to end this storyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roopa_1

Awesome update baby ...
Maan is full on angry on geet and is in denial mood..  Geet is not getting why he is angry on her and trying to know the reson of his sudden behaviour..  But maan is not at all bulging and hurting her with his words πŸ˜‘ Even geet tears are not at all affecting him..  He felt bad yet he hurted her... So okay he listened the conversation of geet and ranveer... But it is evident that geet and ranveer are talking about marriage... But baby they didnt talk abt their marriage na.. Its a big misunderstanding... Maan listened their talks and misunderstood them... He want geet to confess her feelings but she is not confessing him... This irritated him more so to make her jealous he went to date with aamyrah... Lol geet cancelled their booking... Hahaha..  Acha kiya..However they made another booking...  When he asked the reason geet replied that she cant see him with other. ... But why the hell she is not confessing...  πŸ˜‘ ek confession sab door kardethi hain... So maan proposed geet.. πŸ˜³ aww ranveer in hospital? ?  πŸ˜• Hope he is fine... Yeh saaf saaf patha chaltha hain geet maan se kithna pyaar karthi hain lekin maan ka dimaag kharab hogaya... πŸ˜‘

Hahahahah!!! Dekha yehi pe kaha tha na tuney Maan ka dimag kharab ho gaya!! πŸ˜‰
Waise I loved you response and you know it!!! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: maan-ki-jaan

Lovely. So some misunderstanding between them because of Ranveer. I feel Ranveer was talking about Geet's sister, perhaps? 

Let's see how it goes

Originally posted by: jasbirkaur85197

Maan is misunderstanding geet...woww too much interesting story going on...amazing 

Thank you so very much for liking the second chapter...Loved all the responses by you guys!! πŸ‘

Image result for thank you gif
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
part 1
maan is in love with geet...geet too but she never confessed it...he wants her confession... he also trying to involve with amyra for jealousy...maan is really humorous...geet us in tear now...she doesn't want to go away from him
change12 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wonderful story,how did I missed it. ch.1 looks like maan and geet are involve together & he is just trying to make her jealous. Edited by change12 - 5 years ago