Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Azraa01

Absolutely Beautifully written

Thank you dear 😃
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww that was such a sweet OS😳
Love indeed is not easy. Even the thought of your love marrying some one else hurts deep. PR pyaar ke sath kuch dard to sehne Padte hain❤️

It touched my heart. You have penned down the emotions so beautifully. Samaina's longing for each other, Sameer juggling between his work and love life, Naina supporting Sameer, I could relate to each and every emotion you wanted to convey. 
I guess that's the beauty of your writing👏

Handkerchief part was the best❤️

I wish Cvs give us such beautiful moments too. Please please CVS in logon se inspiration le lo thodi

You write really well ya👏 aaj to aapke sare OS khtm kr hi dungi😆
Edited by ssmathur9 - 6 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rucha21

Wow Minu..

This was so good..

You have expressed naina's man ki baat so subtly..

I could imagine the whole scene, how naina and sameer are so deep in love and understand each others emotion without telling...

Beautiful..👏👏

I hope this separation track gives us such moments, may not be actual meeting, but soothing phone calls and assuring letters...😊😊

Thank you Rucha for the sweet appreciation.😃 Yeah I too want to see them exchanging lots of letters and phone calls..You know these phone calls give so much satisfaction than anything else.😳
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssmathur9

Awww that was such a sweet OS😳

Love indeed is not easy. Even the thought of your love marrying some one else hurts deep. PR pyaar ke sath kuch dard to sehne Padte hain❤️

It touched my heart. You have penned down the emotions so beautifully. Samaina's longing for each other, Sameer juggling between his work and love life, Naina supporting Sameer, I could relate to each and every emotion you wanted to convey. 
I guess that's the beauty of your writing👏

Handkerchief part was the best❤️

I wish Cvs give us such beautiful moments too. Please please CVS in logon se inspiration le lo thodi

You write really well ya👏 aaj to aapke sare OS khtm kr hi dungi😆

You seem to be on a spree😆 Hats off to your reading capability👏👏 Even I don't have sometimes patience to read my own works even.😆 Yeah!Love is not easy but worth it when someone shares the difficult path with you.Glad you connected with the emotions so well.Handkerchief part is my personal favourite.😳 Thank you dear for the appreciation.😃
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

You seem to be on a spree😆 Hats off to your reading capability👏👏 Even I don't have sometimes patience to read my own works even.😆 Yeah!Love is not easy but worth it when someone shares the difficult path with you.Glad you connected with the emotions so well.Handkerchief part is my personal favourite.😳 Thank you dear for the appreciation.😃

I am free after such a long time to kuch fayda to uthaun😆 kya baat kr Di aapne, hum to aapke fan ho gaye hain😃
Yes yes you are so right. If you have someone by your side ,  someone who loves you truely, someone who is ready to face everything together with you, everything else falls in place😳  😳