Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: chandu80

Wow...absolutely fabulous...this story definitely lightens the mood. Keep writing!

Chyawanprash ka dabba was epicπŸ˜†
Also can you please update in the title whenever you write the next part?

Hahah! Glad u liked it..thank you😊
varshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti1326

This was superb!! Fainting part was fantastic πŸ˜† can't wait for the next update πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you thank you. glad u liked it😊
varshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

WOW ...nice...I like the Chavanprash ka daba...that is so good...Naina is a very good student...she followed his every word ...
πŸ˜†
Loved It !! Loved It!! Loved It !!

When will we get the next part...yaar jaldhi likho pls...and give us a long update...I know I am greedy to read your writing ...pls pls pls...

eagerly waiting for next update... 😳

Glad u like it😊 ...needed to write something light. All coming episodes r going to be sad for some time😭 Will update soon..thanks 
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey - Thanks for the PM...! πŸ‘πŸΌ
what a wonderful update... mazaa aa gaya!! πŸ‘ And seriously much needed at this time...!

So the stylish and sauve Sameer is finally helping the unpolished and gauche behenji... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chavanprash ka dabba - EPIC... how do you think of these things!! πŸ€£
And Taiji betting with Sameer... Oh bai! Saare sanskaar kahan gaye unke!! πŸ˜²

And Naina fainting act... hahahaa... prankster material totally! I am sure Mr. Maheshawari would be charmed...! πŸ˜‰

Please please please update soon... 1 week seems so long to wait... I am a greedy soul...!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

One suggestion - Can you update in the post title "Part 3 update on Page 5" - so people who haven't received your PM also know that you have added another part... Cheers! 
Edited by moumita04 - 6 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
loved the update..really liked Sameer helping Naina...interesting...πŸ‘
Prizi thumbnail
amazing update
hahaha naina is full of nautanki.. now im sure when vishakha mentioned abt her passed out that was also naina's great acting skills

plz try to edit ur title with part no and page no whenever u're updating
Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for PM. Total Paisa wasul part. Also I think good distraction from the episodic trauma (though I'm totally separation fan) and also your earlier parts being total cheesy and sexy (though I m a fan of that too)πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
varshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Hey - Thanks for the PM...! πŸ‘πŸΌ

what a wonderful update... mazaa aa gaya!! πŸ‘ And seriously much needed at this time...!

So the stylish and sauve Sameer is finally helping the unpolished and gauche behenji... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chavanprash ka dabba - EPIC... how do you think of these things!! πŸ€£
And Taiji betting with Sameer... Oh bai! Saare sanskaar kahan gaye unke!! πŸ˜²

And Naina fainting act... hahahaa... prankster material totally! I am sure Mr. Maheshawari would be charmed...! πŸ˜‰

Please please please update soon... 1 week seems so long to wait... I am a greedy soul...!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

One suggestion - Can you update in the post title "Part 3 update on Page 5" - so people who haven't received your PM also know that you have added another part... Cheers! 

The please sure is all mine. Oh Bai! Thank U for liking it πŸ˜› 

How do I update the Post Title? Sorry feeling challenged😳
varshad thumbnail

Hi All,

Thank you for all liking my earlier FFs πŸ˜†. Here's some more of the amazing duo β€οΈ. I have tweaked and adapted some of my earlier writings.  Hopefully they can match to some degree the sweet sizzle and the fun  of our awesome show. Sincerely hope you all like it. Thank you for reading. And please keep those comments coming. πŸ˜Š 

PART IV:

What happened?' someone asked, offering a glass of water.

Probably, because of the exams she hasn't eaten or slept enough,' Sameer said, assisting Naina in sitting up.

On cue, Naina raised miserable eyes at her professor. Let me try finishing my piece,' she offered, gulping.

No, no Naina, you need to rest. I can see that you know your subject. Do not worry about the marks. You have done well. Now go home and rest, finals will begin soon,' her professor replied. 

I'll take her home, she's my neighbour.' Sameer offered, politely

Offo! Why did he have to reveal that, Naina fumed silently.

Oh! You live next to the Maheshwaris. What is your father's name?' questioned the principal; concern for the almost dying student second to his curiosity. Small towns functioned like that; everyone was into knowing names, not necessarily the person! Especially when it had anything to do with the state proclaimed first family.

Naina and I, we're family friends!' Sameer prattled off, straight faced.

Gaayi puri ki puri bhains pani mein. Might as well apply to another college in another city, Naina decided. She lurched unsteadily.

I should get home. Thank you sir,' Naina offered. They exited the examination hall followed by several, giggling brainless bimbettes.

Are you alright, Naina? Shall we come home with you?' the girls heckled, giggling.

I will kill you Sameer!' Naina threatened, in hushed tones. No one except her best friends Swati and Shefali knew of her closeness with the Maheshwaris.  Detesting pretentious and need driven friendships, Naina kept her support system small and genuine.

That's the thanks I get?' Sameer whispered, back. Fine!' It sounded more like an ultimatum.

Before Naina knew what hit her, Sameer effortlessly picked her up in his arms. You can't walk. You poor thing, no problems . . . I'll carry you.' His voice was more than loud.

Naina's face turned as red as a beet. Put me down Sameer Maheshwari, put me down right now.' Somehow in his arms she felt small and fragile and so close to him. She could how closely he had shaved this morning, the smooth skin of his cheeks, the scent of his spicy all male cologne made her flush in places Naina never knew she could blush. Please put me down..' Naina pleaded

The girls behind drooled, gushing. Ooh, lucky Naina. You can carry me too strong man! Watch your back or we will!' boomed the loud catcalls and whistles.

Naina cowered, humiliated.  I will kill you Sameer! Put me DOWN!' Her order sounded more like a plea.

Apologise then!' Sameer ordered, thoroughly enjoying her squirming form in his arms. Naina was soft in all right places. Flushed her skin had a rosy hue and the confusion in her dark eyes so close was a treat for him to watch. Sameer did not understand his desire to keep holding her.

Naina measured the distance to the college gate, too damn far. They would pass the staff room and canteen. Fine! Sorry, now put me down!' through gritted teeth, she begged.

Say please!'

Please!' she bit out tightly.

Sorry Naina, you are too heavy. You will have to walk!' Sameer said, putting her down. He purposely flexed his arms drawing attention to his buffed upper body. Around them, the puddles of spit, rapidly, increased in numbers and size.

All bloody baboons! Missed the train to evolution!' Naina cursed. Fuming, she strode towards his car and waited. After waving several times to his tittering audience, Sameer got in and they drove away from the college.

Naina immediately vented, I can't believe you are such an egocentric, badtameez arrogant-'

Don't forget, I was here to help you and you know I did,' Sameer said, his laughing eyes surveying the pretty spitfire. Angry dark eyes, errant strands of hair fluttering against flushed cheeks were captivating. The fact that she is so clueless of her own look makes her even more alluring, Sameer thought. He put his eyes back on the road.

Thank you.' A few minutes later, Naina said, gruffly.

You're welcome.'

It dawned on Naina what she had almost pulled off. Oh my goddd! Can you believe it? I was actually able to speak in front of a crowd for the first time ever!' Her voice held awe.

Well that wasn't really speaking; it was more like headless chicken dance, if you ask me.' Sameer poker faced, offered his opinion.

Naina was simply, too, happy to be offended. Sameer seriously, thank you. I could not have done it without you. I owe you big!' Mindlessly, she patted his hand on the wheel.

The car had stopped on a red light. Sameer grasped her hand and leaned in, his face almost touching hers. Naina eyes, startled, widened.

Then I guess it's time to pay up,' he murmured, his fingers stroked the soft skin on the insides of her wrist.

Even though she desperately wanted to, Naina could not look away. For a few seconds ,they stared at each other. A jarring horn distracted them; Sameer straightened putting the car back into drive.

Naina blinked several times, turning to stare at the passing vehicles with glazed eyes. What would have happened had we not been interrupted, she wondered, timidly. She touched her wrist, which she had never imagined to be so sensitive to touch.

You could begin by dishing digits?' Sameer said, clearing his throat.

Digits, what's that?' Naina asked, still not all quite there.

Digits as in phone numbers of some girls in your college, I have the names.'

Naina turned to look at him; Sameer was now wearing his sunglasses. She saw herself reflected in them. How does he see me? The thought popped in her head to be instantly shooed away. Sure?' she prompted listlessly. The aura of her happiness now felt popped like a balloon.

Sameer, staring ahead, rattled off several names and descriptions. Naina's not my type. She's lassi in a wine glass! Bhenji kinds! Sameer kept reinforcing the thoughts, fighting hard for self-control, which had almost slipped when she had touched him.

Her entire sheltered life, Naina had never come across anyone like Sameer self-assured, intelligent, good looking and so polygamous. Naina could not refrain herself, Wow eleven numbers! Why are you so much into girls?'

I don't think Nanaji would approve if I was into boys,' Sameer bantered.

C'mon, you know what I mean?' Naina's face held equal shades of exasperation and curiosity.

What's the harm? I don't force or lead anybody on. The other person is very clear about my honourable intentions or lack of them,' Sameer replied.

Virtually everyone has a past, which usually features one or two or maybe five people. But you have had and are with so many. Sameer, you could start your own country!'

One or two or max five! Where do you get these numbers from . . . BSE?' Sameer derided.  And please don't believe everything you hear and read. Most of it is nonsense.'

Really?'

Yes really! Anyway, since when did you care?' Sameer countered.

I just don't understand all this numerous or simultaneous affairs and relationships. You probably don't believe in marriages either?'

Why do you want to know?' Sameer teased, grinning boyishly, as he glanced at Naina.

Because we are still twenty minutes away from home. What, you are ashamed to talk about it?' Naina provoked.

After keeping quiet for several minutes, Sameer finally said, I deeply believe in marriages and feel those should happen only once . . . and with the person you are very sure of. But I don't believe in love!'

You don't believe in love!' Naina's face held absolute shock.

My own married twice and that too character like Somani. She was in love with him right? Sameer hid his emotions behind a smirk. Yup I don't. However, I strongly and completely believe in lust, sugar coated as attraction, and deep friendship between a man and a woman. So the day I find someone whom I am deeply attracted to and have a lot in common with, I just might settle down,' Sameer replied, articulating some very private thoughts for the first time.

Sameer usually kept his reasons and rationale to himself. In his arrogance, he had decided that no one was cool' enough to be let loose in his mind. So far his

non-conforming and bohemian ideas, had lead to some nasty and some quite amazing encounters.

Hmmm . . . well to find out or form a deep friendship, you have to be with a person . . . one person, for longer than a few months,' Naina said.

Sameer disagreed. Who says? If and when it has to happen it can happen in days, weeks.'

Naina fired next.  You believe in destiny?' As men can't talk enough about sports, breasts and imagined conquests, women inherently trust their lives to animals (zodiac signs), and cards which they can't even read themselves.

Nope, but I believe in opportunity. I think every being gets an opportunity or choice at every crucial step of their life. To get the right things, you have to do the right things.' Sameer was taken back at his own words. Damn! I sound freakishly similar to Nanaji, he thought. Near this girl, things were just tripping out of his mouth.

Naina, comically, scratching her forehead, asked, Are we still talking about the same thing?'

Sameer chuckled; his eyes and dimples crinkling, I don't think so. Can we ever be on the same page?'

Heavy fundas Bro!' Naina mocked.

Sameer amicably, mocked her right back. Tell me about it. What about you? You must be a total believer in love. Daniel Steel, Linda Goodman and all that!' 

I believe in love but the kind which doesn't exist,' replied Naina, only to become extremely self-conscious.  I had opened my mouth to take a pot-shot at Sameer, why did I say that instead, she wondered.

Sameer gave her a muddled look. What does that mean?'

Nothing . . . really nothing!'

C'mon, dish ASAP. I told you stuff didn't I?'

Shaking her head, Naina vehemently muttered, No ways!'

Fine this car is going nowhere!' Sameer, abruptly, brought the Mercedes to a complete standstill, bang in the middle of the rushing traffic. Thankfully, they were not rear ended; however, loud horns and voices blared.

Drive Sameer! Everyone's glaring at us,' Naina hollered. In the overwhelming cacophony of horns, he tossed her an imperious challenging look.

Naina gave in. Fine, aaj, kal . . . parso!' she, lobbed the three random words, loudly between them.

What?' Sameer asked, baffled.

I shall tell. Just drive will you?'

When they had driven some distance away, Naina heavily confessed, I believe in unconditional, absolute love. The kind, that lasts you a lifetime, even if the person does not. Today, tomorrow, day after! Aaj, kal, parso!' Naina kept her face turned away from him. The revelation was too personal. Naina would rather have someone catch her without clothes.

Wow! You are even crazier than you look. Where did you pick that line? From a fortune cookie or the ass of a truck?' Sameer exclaimed.

Naina flashed him a quick wry smile. You won't understand,' she said.

Sameer kept glancing back at Naina's grave face. He finally asked, You actually believe in that?'

Afraid so!' Naina's voice held no shimmy or shake of uncertainty.

Have you ever been in that kind of a relationship?' Sameer inquired, unconsciously tensing.

Nope.'

Sameer warned, Be careful Naina. Don't fall in love with the wrong man or you'll die of a broken heart.'

Naina agreed, I agree. That's why I have chosen arranged marriage for myself .'

Silence stretched between them. Either the four-door swanky luxury car suddenly compressed or Naina and Sameer felt an inordinate closeness to each other.

Sameer increased the cooling. That's a great idea. Arranged marriage might just work for me, too, with someone of similar tastes, and background. It's probably simpler than finding the person on your own,' he voiced, lightly.

All the best! We're home,' Naina said, flummoxed by the hurt engulfing her at Sameer's words, someone with similar tastes, and background.'

Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now that's a sparked and electric part!! How cool to get to know each other this way. And Naina's line aaj,Kal,parso totally describes her...
Plss update soon.