Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Ok so shivanya v day promo has almost 5m views and almost 30k likes 

If Sony TVs marketing ppl had a brain then they would have uploaded the full sequence 
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No ig story and SC update by namik 
EyeForBeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

If Sony TVs marketing ppl had a brain then they would have uploaded the full sequence 

Sony and LSD pH both are useless🥱
krish_1 thumbnail
Actually if such scenes are written they should shoot it well...else it's a kill joy...lot of slow motion (tooo slow) and wind + sound of wind!!! Then camera angles...that too really weird ones!!!!
Srk never did such scenes na(if my memory is correct) also not fawad khan...but two of them had such wonderful love stories on screen!! 
Maybe they will write such scenes for future...who knows!!!
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

gosh sneha I read that..😆 n I guess he reads too.. still he's so dheet not updating.. I do believe ik new pic fenke naa market main..sab uss main lag jaae... he took so long in updating ppl started talking rubbish on the last one.. mostly seems frustrated! !😛

@bold true that. Earlier he used to have such interaction. He would tweet about common affairs, even stuff like neo Nazism, weather or the book he's reading and the films he is about to watch etc. He had like 1k 2k likes on tweets😳 and now he's like mereko Kisi se baat ni karni. Leave insta, snapchat ka toh Anton sanskar bhi kar Chuka shayad🤔
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

do u ve any idea abt episode nmber..I will watch fr the chemistry plus our boy looking seasoned in thw first shot itself..😉

I saw only a small clipping long time back in which Aditi is manipulating Namik character in proposing her.
Let me check.
krish_1 thumbnail
Maybe he myt have read some books on productivity...n how people are getting addicted to social media...😉
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Namik has become mouni baba suddenly... ðŸ¤¢
Ohhh yes the video is soon going to cross 5M..*touchwood* the craze doesn't dies down yet.. n I guess makers knew that too.. n that's the reason our shivanya dose has been regular despite all the atrocities in characterisations!!😉 

bt yea I do believe Prateek the producer was always in favour of showing spirit-human association more than the past shivanya n that could also be the reason of keeping FBs low key!
krish_1 thumbnail

Namik has become mouni baba suddenly... ðŸ¤¢

Ohhh yes the video is soon going to cross 5M..*touchwood* the craze doesn't dies down yet.. n I guess makers knew that too.. n that's the reason our shivanya dose has been regular despite all the atrocities in characterisations!!😉 

bt yea I do believe Prateek the producer was always in favour of showing spirit-human association more than the past shivanya n that could also be the reason of keeping FBs low key!

In that live chat people requested for the spirit human interaction...also he has to pan it across, Vikram should also have scenes na...I had a problem with the sadhvi part...it miss fired badly for the show!! One mismatch attachment
Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
EyeForBeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

@bold true that. Earlier he used to have such interaction. He would tweet about common affairs, even stuff like neo Nazism, weather or the book he's reading and the films he is about to watch etc. He had like 1k 2k likes on tweets😳 and now he's like mereko Kisi se baat ni karni. Leave insta, snapchat ka toh Anton sanskar bhi kar Chuka shayad🤔

He used to do many peri chats na .Sometimes i
 watch his old chats and think ki ye Banda sach mein single tha/ hai toh used to do time pass😆 ..like really so many peri chats ðŸ˜†

You guys were lucky ..abhi toh he is changed 
Edited by SahiPakdeHain - 6 years ago